SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SeekAny Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Garrett seems like one of the normal guys, normal career, outdoorsy like her dad and soon to be brother in law. I’m sure they connected over his failed marriage and her failed engagement. They were cute in those clips so I’m hoping that if he’s her guy, he’ll be a good one to root for.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:00 pm

I think Becca knows who she wants and what is right for her. I am still excited for Becca. Most of the public thought Jordan was a cheating douchebag and two years later he and JoJo are going strong. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:03 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:You have got to be kidding me. Why did she spend her birthday week with COLTON?

I know! What a revolting development this is. I'm just hoping MF and company are funnin' with us all, especially RS, and it's a belated April Fools.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Becca knows who she wants and what is right for her. I am still excited for Becca. Most of the public thought Jordan was a cheating douchebag and two years later he and JoJo are going strong. JMO.
I agree with this 1000%

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Colton just posted this on his IG account. I think it manger or something controlling his account because RS said he’s still on the show and I don’t doubt especially since he got a 1 on 1 last week.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 15230510

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:48 pm

I commend Colton for his charity work, but I can't help but think this was posted to counteract the negative stuff that came out about him today. Imo
ETA: But with the increased attention on him it's also a good move to bring more attention to his charity. Imo

Last edited by Al on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Al wrote:I commend Colton for his charity work, but I can't help but think this was posted to counteract the negative stuff that came out about him today.
I agree! I think this was someone that works for him or knows him to help his image because of what was released about him today.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 95f5cc10
Source: colt3five IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

I think physically he looks quite similar to Ross, Becca’s ex.  Just a blonder version. 

There may be no similarities in personality but, as always, we will see ...
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:25 pm

I think for someone who uses DM a lot. He might be hesitant to give his password to other people. But it seems he is stupid enough to think the thing about he and Tia won’t come out.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 95f5cc10
Source: colt3five IG story

Is he or is t he?

Btw, Cubs play at Milwaukee Brewers today so I think this is an old picture.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Tia and Caroline are still following him on IG so I guess they weren’t/aren’t that mad laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55