SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:45 pm

BKay wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:I’m Jasmine. Can I just say how incredibly upset I am right now how misconstrued his whole statement is? I am NOT talking about it and will NOT talk about it but how incredibly unfair to post my name, where I live, and then paint me out to be a crazy person who is itching for publicity. I’m NOT. I’m a regular, nice girl. The only thing I will say is to defend him. He’s not “that” guy. He’s good and true and like I’ve said before, she would be a very lucky girl if she chose him bc he’s the most genuine guy out there.  That’s all I’m saying.

Welcome! I'm glad you're here, and it's very refreshing to have you saying nice things vs. running a guy down! I think he probably missed out on a good thing by not sticking with you! jmo.

eta: Oh, and just ignore RS - he's commonly referred to as doucheboy around here.
Actually, those are some of his kinder names.  hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:47 pm

Smiley

Last edited by jupiterxo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:49 pm

@Kashathediva giggling Now THAT would be a fun list to keep stickied for easy reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Now let the sleuthing begin! I don’t matter here Smiley
Someone should post some lovely pictures of him bc lemme tell you girls...he’s eye candy for sure! Droooollll face.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:53 pm

His IG is private, therefore we cannot post pictures. His twitter is public, however there aren't really any pics there, unless there are other sources that are public, we can grab from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:54 pm

@jupiterxo I am so glad you joined this board! This site, IMO, wait, scratch that, it’s a fact, has the best sleuthers! Hope you will have fun posting! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Smiley

Last edited by jupiterxo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:57 pm

https://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/development/men/1201373/jordan-kimball
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:57 pm

Good ol' trusty Wilhelmina! Lot's of pics in there.

https://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/development/men/1201373/jordan-kimball

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 2 069

Height 6'0"
Waist 31"
Suit 42" R
Inseam 31"
Shoes 11.5
Eyes Blue
Hair Light Brown

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:58 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:58 pm

laugh out loud

Last edited by jupiterxo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:58 pm

sdmom wrote:@jupiterxo I am so glad you joined this board! This site, IMO, wait, scratch that, it’s a fact, has the best sleuthers! Hope you will have fun posting! :yes:

I echo this sentiment.

@jupiterxo I love your positive outlook about everything and some day some really lucky guy will realize that and scoop you up!

In the meantime, be sure to check out all the other category boards available here. We have fun in some of the others as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama