SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:13 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@jupiterxo Congratulations. RS removed your info from Jordan’s bio. He obviously was working off second hand info. 

Anyway, good for you! thumbsup

Girl I know! I was literally so happy! Now only the truth is up there laugh out loud

Did the online article posted on reddit where they had the info about you get changed as well?

I saw you knew about it and hope that gets taken down for your sake.

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:43 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@jupiterxo Congratulations. RS removed your info from Jordan’s bio. He obviously was working off second hand info. 

Anyway, good for you! thumbsup

Girl I know! I was literally so happy! Now only the truth is up there laugh out loud

Did the online article posted on reddit where they had the info about you get changed as well?

No sad idk how to get that one changed. Not sure how to find contact info. That one was upsetting too. The lies! People should fact check before posting something online. That’s a more obscure website though so hopefully it’ll fade into oblivion. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
jupiterxo wrote:

No sad idk how to get that one changed. Not sure how to find contact info. That one was upsetting too. The lies! People should fact check before posting something online. That’s a more obscure website though so hopefully it’ll fade into oblivion. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
I think the real issue is the original source RS, should be responsible for vetting his sources before posting false info. Then when he finds he makes a mistake, perhaps a public apology on his site vs editing the bio is in order? He doesn't hesitate to post information that's false, but he seldom does much in the way of apology for the false things that effect others. 
However, I realize that I am referencing a normal, mature adult behavior vs that of a petty, hysterical gossip and this is about as likely to happen as it would be for me to grow a penie weanie. 
Maybe you could contact a mod over there and make a personal request? I think they are pretty cooperative.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:17 pm

Nothing makes me me happier then seeing RS proving wrong!!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:07 pm

I wonder how these models (and actors) get into the show. Is it via their modelling/acting agencies or what?.

i am seriously curious ... giggling . Maybe someone in the know can spill the beans.. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:17 pm

IG private
https://www.instagram.com/jordan__kimball/
Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Captu186

Twitter Public

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Captu187

https://twitter.com/Mr__Right_Now_

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Captu205

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 4 Captu206

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:19 pm

His following list on IG went up by one.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Smiley

Last edited by jupiterxo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:29 pm

jupiterxo wrote:No. He had lost one then gained one back (of the ones he follows). I think someone deleted their account then reactivated it again. He’s not active.

I was going to ask if you had heard from him. Because I suspect you are hoping he comes home soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Just a hunch. I feel that Jordan could be one of 2 guys on today's dreading 2on1 date laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 pm

sad

Last edited by jupiterxo on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 pm

@jupiterxo He's such a cutie, and if he is as wonderful as you say he is, then he may be very high on Becca's list. Do you want us to root against that, cause we could start a 'send Jordan home to jupiterxo' campaign!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama