SELECT CONTENT

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:47 pm

He's following Chris which was one of his recent 7 follows after going public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Maybe its me but did anyone else both laugh and roll their eyes at the last Instagram post. Its clearly his I am leaving for the bachelorette but here is a post to explain my sm absence. With the passport in front and the sponsor shoutout. Glad he is out as well.

Here is a link to the picture I am talking about: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNeES8FRcc/?taken-by=jordan__kimball

Anyone else think he might be the first out of the limos entrances? Just a feeling I have.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm

The shilling is beginning. Hit while the iron is hot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The shilling is beginning. Hit while the iron is hot.

Except he is so pretty to look at I want to see him in/with the items being schilled.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

He does nothing for me. At this point, I'm loosing interest in anything other than the F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:37 pm

I find him attractive. I like that type of coloring--the golden look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 pm

He does nothing for me. I’m not saying the guy isn’t handsome but definitely not my type. He reminds me of Robby, very much in love with himself.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:20 pm

I think he’s good looking and his looks remind me of Drew from Des’ season, who, IMO, is one of the sweetest contestants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Jordan just posted a picture on instagram cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLLHe3H82D/?taken-by=jordan__kimball

he even tagged bacheloretteabc and abcnetwork, i really can't deal with this guy

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Definitely screams f-boy for sure imo but now that he's out and no chance of Becca picking him, I don't really care. Plus I love the song he's referencing in his caption

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm

He reminds me so much of Robby - I almost had to do a double take laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:02 pm

How do you guys know for sure that Jordan was one of the guys on the 2-1 (because those BTS pictures were so freaking small)?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan & Christina Kimball - Bachelorette 14 - BIP - Discussion

+35
Linds911
Amethyst
Astrobach
BowenAnderson
emeraldluvsbama