Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:27 am

IG Private
Twitter Public

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captu220

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Captu221

bluwavz wrote:Okay how about Mike Renner? Jordan followed him on IG about 2 hours ago and on his Twitter there's a gap in between tweets from March 12th to April 3rd. He also follows several of Arie's ladies.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/dudesthisisthebest/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike

What do ya'll think?

havadrpepper wrote:That IG photo does look like it could be a man-bun hairstyle!

He's got a linked in as well. I can only see the short profile. He graduated from Notre Dame in 2012 and has been with Pro Football Focus since then.  A position that deals with football.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-renner-05b4317a

MiniDiva wrote:

I think you found him.   He is following Becca and Tia!  

He has a similar job to Jordon Rodgers too.

Here is a video link with him during an interview and you can get a good look at his profile and man bun.  Video Link

Source

All IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836
my SC labeled and updated (priginally posted by @fleissmeister on twitter)

star_D wrote:Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Name610[/url]
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p912-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 29, 2018 7:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 pm

yes, I would guess Mike is n.8 guy in green

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:For reference sake, I have numbered the dodge ball date photos and are including them here:
snipped

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Week_113

6: Alex
2: Chris S
7: Unknown black guy (William?)
4: Unknown Asian guy
5: Unknown long hair guy (Leo?)
8: Unknown white guy

snipped
If I have any wrong, please let me know!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p864-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:11 pm

No, Mike is not #8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 am

havadrpepper wrote:No, Mike is not #8.
Can I ask....how do you know? Do you know the guy or heard anythign?? I hope I am not coming cross badly??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Can I ask....how do you know?  Do you know the guy or heard anythign??  I hope I am not coming cross badly??

Because we sleuthed #8 is the only one that could possibly be the FIR from descriptions of FIR guy by people that attended the date.  It was said that he was white and did blend in with the other white beefy dudes.  Then RS said that his first name began with a letter in the first half of the alphabet which would be A-M.  By elimination of knowing who some guys were and names that started with letters in the last part of the alphabet, it came down to guy #8.  The attendees also said that he was someone that had not yet been released by RS so those guys were eliminated from getting the FIR.

Yes, it was speculated that Mike could be #8 when the photo of the 18 guys came out. There were also some of us that felt #8 could be Garrett. Once RS posted that the FIR guy was Garrett, it eliminated Mike from being #8.

IMO Mike did not get a date during week one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:52 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Can I ask....how do you know?  Do you know the guy or heard anythign??  I hope I am not coming cross badly??

Because we sleuthed #8 is the only one that could possibly be the FIR from descriptions of FIR guy by people that attended the date.  It was said that he was white and did blend in with the other white beefy dudes.  Then RS said that his first name began with a letter in the first half of the alphabet which would be A-M.  By elimination of knowing who some guys were and names that started with letters in the last part of the alphabet, it came down to guy #8.  The attendees also said that he was someone that had not yet been released by RS so those guys were eliminated from getting the FIR.

Yes, it was speculated that Mike could be #8 when the photo of the 18 guys came out. There were also some of us that felt #8 could be Garrett. Once RS posted that the FIR guy was Garrett, it eliminated Mike from being #8.

IMO Mike did not get a date during week one

yes yep..i think so too.... i wonder if he got the next epis (3) date, and luckily had the hot tub sesh as referenced by MF's tweet? giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO Mike did not get a date during week one.
OK, realistically looking at it, do we know ANYONE else that #8 could be but Mike??  I think you meant week 2, correct?  Epi 1 is the meet/greet - premiere.....

ETA:

editing this once more.... Well, looking at those date pics, Garrett isn't on that date at all IMO. Therefore, IMO we are still looking at #8 still possibly being Mike, correct??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:48 pm

#8 looks like Garrett. There’s a picture from their date posted where he’s looking to the side and it looks just the same imo. I’ll try to figure out how to post it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Da64cb10

It’s the last picture if you swipe to the right. Idk how to post the actual picture from my phone. ETA. I did it yay!! Lol

@bach3lornation

Last edited by jupiterxo on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Maybe, but I don't see Garrett in the #8 guy....IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 pm

I think Garrett is #8 guy IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+14
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
Kels0012
ThankMeLater
Kashathediva