SELECT CONTENT

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 pm

People there gave descriptions of the FiR recepiant.  So unless RS is wrong on who got the FIR, Garrett has to be on the dodgeball GD.  By process of elimination #8 has to be Garrett, IMO.  

@jupiterxo thanks for that side profile pic.  Looks like a match to me.

Now we need to find Mike.  Is he a Baddy?  Is he F4, or even F1 material? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by star_D Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 pm

#8 is Garrett, IMO
Mike didnt get a date on week 2

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:OK, realistically looking at it, do we know ANYONE else that #8 could be but Mike??  I think you meant week 2, correct?  Epi 1 is the meet/greet - premiere.....

ETA:

editing this once more....  Well, looking at those date pics, Garrett isn't on that date at all IMO.  Therefore, IMO we are still looking at #8 still possibly being Mike, correct??

FIR guy was on that date. Chris Harrison announced it to the people that were there.

Garrett is the FIR guy.

There is no other guy on that date that could be Garrett.

IMO, #8 is a match to Garrett, therefore, #8 is Garrett, the FIR rose guy.

FWIW, the people on the date have not come out and said that RS is wrong about who the FIR guy was.

Really from all information that has been sleuthed up to this point from people that were at that date and their impressions along with the spoilers from RS, it doesn't make any sense for #8 to not be Garrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 pm

I copied Garrett's posts to his thread and posted some comparison pics.

Garrett

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Okay I think I might have come across a possibility for Mike. Darius Feaster just followed a guy named Mike Sweet on IG who is an actor/model/athlete and his IG and Twitter are both private.

https://www.instagram.com/themikesweet/
https://twitter.com/themikesweet
http://sdmodel.com/talents/mike-sweet/

Not sure if I think it's him or not as we don't really have any great pics of the Mike who's on the show. What do you guys think?

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836
Source: AllAboutLove's screencap

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 July-headshot-480x750_t
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:32 pm

@bluwavz IMO he’s a match! I think his profile matches #3 in the Vegas GD pic more than Jason or John (the other guesses).
Aunties_Love wrote:Could I get a hand with this:

I put numbers on the pic, would love to have the names for them if I can get them.  Thanks

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2h3qey10

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:49 pm

great find @bluwavz..i think its a match. clapping!

but i still think #3 in Vegas is Blake giggling

do we have any idea if he's still in the running? . I wonder if Darius had followed him it means Mike had to accept him, right?..which translate to his elimination. SCMIIW
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Oops I meant #2 laugh out loud

But yeah, if he was private he would have to accept ... so either that’s not him in the GD or he left/was eliminated at the cocktail party.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 am

with a job as actor/model/athlete is he really shorter than Blake? . um..i don't think so..Smiley

still lean to think #2 is man bun or Jason T

ETA. the model link said Height : 6'4 (193 cm)..pretty sure he is taller than Blake. i think Blake is 6'2 or something (similar to Garrett, looking at Blake-BK MnG and Garrett-BK concert pics)

so not possible that #2 is Mike IMO Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 am

He might not be shorter but might look like it because of the perspective/because he’s slightly behind #3/Blake? #1 seems slightly behind #2 as well.

But ... it could be someone else entirely laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 am

@TheWrongReasons @Joy15 Do ya'll think he could be manbun guy?

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 26151154_2070720263161028_8671819311729344512_n
Source

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 DYhSApnV4AECrF4
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 am

@bluwavz I don’t think so - the nose/eyebrows look different to me ..

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+14
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
Kels0012
ThankMeLater
Kashathediva