SELECT CONTENT

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2018 - 12:01

If I was 40 years younger, I might just consider driving 2 hours to Cincinnati and trying to find this guy! rofl But I'm not, so I won't.

Evidently he is close to Nick and Chris R. He flew to Florida to see them over the weekend. From the comment on his IG post, they must have roomed together.

Back to top Go down

8 - Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pavalygurl Tue 5 Jun 2018 - 10:01

I hope we get to see more than a "you betcha" from him before he's gone.  I've read his sm and this guy IMO is a sweetheart who is kind, funny, and doesn't take himself too seriously.  He's smart too and writes well and with thoughtfulness.
Still loving the man bun.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 12:45

8 - Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 ?format=750w
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/6/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-2
8 - Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 ?format=750w
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/14/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 11:51

I'll miss his sweet beautiful face. Wishing him all the best.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 12:25

I agree @pavalygurl

He was the one guy I really liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 9:39

A local Cincinnati TV station did a FB live with Mike yesterday. I really liked him before but after watching that all I can say is..... I LOVE HIS VOICE!

https://www.facebook.com/WCPO9/videos/10156203614733445/

He had some interesting commentary although he did not really give anything away.

When asked who he felt were the guys Becca was most interested in at the time he left, he said Garrett and Blake. When asked who he thought she picked, he refused to answer since he stated he knew who it was.

He said he knew he wouldn't be there long and it was an interesting experience although quite boring the first week since he didn't have a date. He never even kissed Becca during his time there.

He did state that what we saw of Jordan is really who he is. He was not playing a character. He has seen Jordan post show (I knew he went to FL to see some of the guys he was close to) and he was the same way. He said 2 of the guys there when he was were models so they would have modeling competitions. He didn't mention who the other one was but Connor was still there when he left and he has a modeling background so it could have been him. Also, Trent was there for a short time and was also a model.

His employer was OK with him going. He used the 3 weeks of vacation he had which was how long he was gone. They were OK with him staying longer as well since the time of filming is a down time in his industry.

He would have been open to going on BIP but he wasn't asked (IMO a big mistake). When asked if he had any interest in any of the girls from BN, he stated Olivia Caridi.

They asked if he was able to date after he left the show. He said he was told to "live his life". He has gals reach out to him on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 10:13

@havadrpepper thanks for posting the recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 13:47

@havadrpepper Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed hearing him speak for more than one comment! Cool guy who seems as nice and funny as I thought he'd be. I can see that he and Becca were not a match but I'd still say he'd be my F1. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 13:50

pavalygurl wrote:@havadrpepper Thanks for posting this.  I really enjoyed hearing him speak for more than one comment!  Cool guy who seems as nice and funny as I thought he'd be.  I can see that he and Becca were not a match but I'd still say he'd be my F1.  laugh out loud

Like I said above if I was 40 years younger, I'd be driving the 2 hours to Cincinnati to find him giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 20:41

Mike was interviewed by his local newspaper (story to come out Monday) but some tidbits were shared:  Past contestants he likes are Andi Dorfman hmmm  and Olivia Caridi.  His friends in the house were Clay, Leo, Nick and Blake.  He was also friends with Jordan. He said David was the most annoying guy in the house with Linc also being annoying. On one interview I saw he said Becca was really welcoming and easy to talk to, great.  He knew he wasn't going far, only talked with her about 30 mins total in 3 episodes.  Said some guys were making out with her and he was telling her about his job laugh out loud.  Regrets the Arie cutout.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018 - 4:29

Yeah, pretty much the same thing as in the video except the Andi Dorfman mention.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue 7 Aug 2018 - 11:41

I liked his IG message last night. "we still love u" to Blake. And to Becca and G "congrats" with a zinger to G "thanks for the CTE" caption over a photo of G's IMO overly rough football tackle of Mike.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Renner - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+14
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
Kels0012
ThankMeLater
Kashathediva