SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:44 pm

New IG

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:snipped Today at 12:44 am
OK, an update on the Instagram situation. Garrett’s brother Jeffrey is following and is being followed by the new account gy_yrigoyen. IMO this is his REAL new account.

Still no posts and still on private.

I was off by 44 minutes in guessing he'd post from the right account by the end of the day yesterday. laugh out loud It is no longer private.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 32392830_2166862076879392_4317137547814764544_n

gy_yrigoyenIt is finally here!!! Tune into the 2-hour premiere of the #bachelorette tonight at 8/7c on ABC to watch me take a shot at love
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUpyKuh9uK/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

Per RS's blog. Thanks to the person who sent it to me because they know I don't read his site.  yes

15. Garrett Yrigoyen: 29, Reno, Nevada. Currently a Surgical Technology consultant. Former baseball player at the University of Nevada. I’m assuming this is the same guy since he doesn’t have the most common name in the world, but looks like he was engaged to be married back in 2015. I mean, same city, same name. Sure looks that way. Anyway, he got the first impression rose and the last 3 Bachelorettes (Kaitlyn, JoJo, and Rachel) all ended up choosing their first impression recipient in the end, so make of that what you will.

Facebook – Garrett Yrigoyen
Twitter @Garrett_Yrigs12
Instagram– garrett_yrigs12 (set to private)

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu177

Twitter - Public
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu178

havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:According to our sleuthing his IG account was garrett_yrigs12. It was private all through filming. Once it was public and we all know what happened, there were several fake accounts.

This IG was was discovered, where he posted his bio pic on the day of the premier, then the the apology post

gy_yrigoyen which is the one the guys were following.

When was the blue dot _gy_yrigoyen__ created?

There are other means of saving IG pics, you don't have to keep them on IG. So far strike one for me, he's not making any changes to become a better person like he stated in his apology.  Get rid of the IG that caused so much grief, and start over with the new one. This just gives the impression he is hiding something IMHO.

The blue dot account is the original garrett_yrigs12 account. Just the username on it was changed.  All he had to do was go to his profile to change it.

_gy_yrigoyen__

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:48 pm

sdmom wrote:Found this on FB, the newest Garrett

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7d2c1c10

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154094038202760&set=picfp.829787759.10153984383627760&type=3&theater

sdmom wrote:Private IG as of 3/27

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_yrigs12

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 20d0fc10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:52 pm

I found a page on the University of Nevada baseball website about him. He played baseball for them for 3 years as a 3rd basemen. Of note in his bio " in his free time likes to fish, shoot, snowboard, wakeboard, travel and swim..". On the FB page RS linked to, there are photos of him fishing. Also he is listed as a "Community health sciences major" which would fit with his current position. DOB: 2/24/89

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Does he have some kind of birth marks/moles on his cheeks? If so, that will come handy in future sleuthing!

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

What does his current position mean? It's the arms dealing sector, so I'm curious. But the fact that he likes fishing and shooting ... he is a catcher Hugesmile giggling and I have no idea about the baseball Embarressed! Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Garrett is 6'2" and DOB February 24, 1989, Hometown is Manteca, CA per his University of Nevada Baseball Roster, 2012.
In his spare time, he likes to fish, shoot, snowboard, wakeboard, travel and swim.

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm

He seems very down to earth that match Becca very down to earth personality

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:00 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:RS just revealed that Garrett got the first impression rose

And, it is not a Garrett that we have.  Per RS:

15. Garrett Yrigoyen: 29, Reno, Nevada. Currently a Surgical Technology consultant. Former baseball player at the University of Nevada. I’m assuming this is the same guy since he doesn’t have the most common name in the world, but looks like he was engaged to be married back in 2015. I mean, same city, same name. Sure looks that way. Anyway, he got the first impression rose and the last 3 Bachelorettes (Kaitlyn, JoJo, and Rachel) all ended up choosing their first impression recipient in the end, so make of that what you will.

Facebook – Garrett Yrigoyen
Twitter – @Garrett_Yrigs12
Instagram – garrett_yrigs12 (set to private)

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Garret10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
ElonM wrote:Is this him?
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 40388_452824440762_8065420_n
Source

I found a page on the University of Nevada baseball website about him.  He played baseball for them for 3 years as a 3rd basement.  Of note in his bio " in his free time likes to fish, shoot, snowboard, wakeboard, travel and swim..".  On the FB page RS linked to, there are photos of him fishing.  Also he is listed as a "Community health sciences major" which would fit with his current position.  DOB: 2/24/89

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Found his grandfather's obituary ... quite a story of his family and sense of community, very interesting ... Garrett seems very "basic" laugh out loud, but intense, no BS kinda guy ... considering his "observational skills" and fishing/shooting silent traits (patience, perseverance, decisiveness) ... he may just be a perfect "catch" ... Becca's ... all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:19 pm

The baseball photo is from a team called the Humboldt Crabs located in Arcata, California.  It is a team that plays every summer during the months of June, July and beginning of August and consists of college players.

Garrett is listed as a past player on their roster for 1 season  http://humboldtcrabs.com/team/roster/list?page=19

As for him living in Reno, that is where he attended college. He just may have found a position there when he graduated and stayed.  From the listing of his hobbies, it would seem that it is a good fit for him.

Edit: Also, wanted to say that from the baseball photo, I believe he would fit the "blend in with the other white beefy dudes" quote posted on reddit.

We only see his head in the dodge ball pic so really can't compare to the other guys on the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia