Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 on Thu May 17, 2018 10:36 am

Got this from Reddit! Unless this is fan account which I doubt Garrett made a new IG account. 😯
EDIT: just saw you guys were already discussing this. [url=https://servimg.com/view/19795956/23]

delete

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 17, 2018 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted - no source)

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana on Thu May 17, 2018 10:38 am

JMHO this looks a total fake account to me. 🤷
Diana

Female Posts : 7915

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 am

One more time, posts will be deleted, and have been deleted, if discussion pertains to SM accounts that are not public.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51444

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 on Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:If any SM is private, we do not discuss any information other than what is visible, number of posts, followers etc. We respect their privacy.
Okay I understand and I didn’t know that. but one of my posts that was deleted was just my opinion on the matter. So I don’t understand why that was deleted.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

Your opinion was on the content of what's in the IG, that is private.

It's private, we don't discuss what's going on in the private account, we don't voice our opinions on any activity inside that account. It's private for a reason, they only want their followers to view it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51444

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

@SeekAny wrote:I know these contestants sign up for this and should be image smarter about the whole thing by man oh man Garrett is getting raked over the coals on other sites for having hobbies people don’t agree with. From what I’ve seen he seems like a decent guy who is very devoted to family. I feel like since he puts it all out there on instagram and put it public at first he’s not hiding it, so most likely he was upfront about his life to Becca. It’s funny Becca’s BIL or soon to be BIL posted a fishing pic last night. Bottom line I’m going to give him a chance to impress me just like all the other guys.

I am not a hunter or gun lover, but one of my best friends is. She goes hunting every hunting season and if they get something they do eat it. She is a really kind human being and I am not going to all of a sudden turn on her because she chooses to hunt. Besides, how is that any different from my eating beef, pork, chicken or fish? Yeah, I don't personally hunt them down, but someone else still does and I eat them....even thought I am feeling more and more guilty about it these days and am trying to cut back as much as I can.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 am

When you go on tv, you open yourself up to the good, bad and ugly. This is the nature of the beast.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33220

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu May 17, 2018 2:03 pm

He has the least amount of pics of the F3. Reminds me of Lauren B (1.0) who didn't get much either imo. But so much for her not knowing he likes to fish or hunt (imo) and he got the FIR laugh out loud all JMO

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Diana

Female Posts : 7915

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 on Thu May 17, 2018 4:08 pm

@Diana wrote:JMHO this looks a total fake account to me. 🤷

To me too !!! I got accepted on the first IG, so why make a second one ?!
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 515

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Thu May 17, 2018 4:27 pm

@Diana wrote:He has the least amount of pics of the F3. Reminds me of Lauren B (1.0) who didn't get much either imo. But so much for her not knowing he likes to fish or hunt (imo) and he got the FIR laugh out loud all JMO

Wasn't Becca's dad a big hunter or am I'm remembering incorrectly? If he was then I don't think she would blink an eye at Garrett being one. IMHO...
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3691

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Garrett
Medical Sales Rep
Reno, NV

Bachelor Biography

Raised in a small town in Central California, Garrett is a true outdoorsman who loves fly fishing, hiking and snowshoeing. When he's not on an outdoor adventure, he's perfecting his Chris Farley impression. He's excited to find love with the Bachelorette…down by the river!
Source
bluwavz

Female Posts : 11092

Back to top Go down

Post by just me on Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:
@Diana wrote:He has the least amount of pics of the F3. Reminds me of Lauren B (1.0) who didn't get much either imo. But so much for her not knowing he likes to fish or hunt (imo) and he got the FIR laugh out loud all JMO

Wasn't Becca's dad a big hunter or am I'm remembering incorrectly? If he was then I don't think she would blink an eye at Garrett being one.
They would be so cute together. I will be really surprised if he is not her choice. Chris made a point of saying he looked out for Becca. This is about her father:IMHO...
http://m.startribune.com/steve-kufrin-his-life-s-work-was-for-the-birds/60087837/
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum