SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am

Wow! TMZ! WTG

Too bad they didn't spoil after the first SHV to give us a chance. However, we sleuth till the end, so lets see what other scoop we can find!

Congrats to Becca and Garrett, I wish them lots of love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

Wow! I hope Becca doesn’t get in trouble by ABC! They are going to be so mad about this. Remember how badly they treated kaityln.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:Wow! I hope Becca doesn’t get in trouble by ABC! They are going to be so mad about this. Remember how badly they treated kaityln.

Why would they be mad at Becca that TMZ got pics? She didn’t spoil the season by sharing pics.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 87b72b10 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 86669110 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by that1girlpls Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 am

Yeah this is on them! They should have done a better job at picking a private location

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu May 24, 2018 10:40 am

umngirl wrote:Wow! I hope Becca doesn’t get in trouble by ABC! They are going to be so mad about this. Remember how badly they treated kaityln.

Why would they be mad at Becca that TMZ got pics? She didn’t spoil the season by sharing pics.
I realized that these pics were taken from the the FRC. I didn’t know that before I posted my comment before. So no it’s not her fault but abc still won’t be happy.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 11:09 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:Wow! I hope Becca doesn’t get in trouble by ABC! They are going to be so mad about this. Remember how badly they treated kaityln.

This is 100% TPTB's fault IMO.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 24, 2018 11:14 am

I wonder if she zoomed in because one of those shots looks like a guy is coming towards her and you'd think he'd have shut her down? Too funny that TMZ spoiled it before RS could. I don't love spoilers but not sure what I'd do if I had a chance to take those pics and wondering how much money she got? question

Congrats to Becca & Garrett! hearthumbsup She's happy and that's the main thing. I'm definitely giving Garrett a chance once the show airs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 11:19 am

I can't believe they did it at such a public outside venue at a resort and didn't think someone would notice with how popular Becca is laugh out loud either they don't care or are just plain dumb. JMO.

Low key I want this chick's life laugh out loud She gets to honeymoon in one of the most beautiful places in the world and gets paid for taking pics. True MVP rotfl  JMO

also um WOW Shangri-La's Resort in the Maldives is GORGEOUS IMO. What a beautiful memory to get engaged there. http://www.shangri-la.com/male/villingiliresort/photos-videos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 am

Deleted and posted in the SM thread

Last edited by alwaystulips on Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 11:37 am

I have thought Garrett was the F1 since the weekend after the FRC. My feelings about it have been growing even stronger these last 5 days. With every interview Becca does, I keep seeing little nuggets that point to Garrett. Even Chris Harrison's short interviews at the ABC upfronts last week had clues that Garrett was the F1 (IMO). A deep dive into his IG cemented it for me.

Which is why I say that his edit will be the "cannot commit because of recent heartbreak" (that happened over 2 years ago). This leaves the doubt in that will Becca take that chance with him in the end or will she go with someone that is all in (or at least appears to be). So for those people that don't do spoilers but do watch interviews, they will fully expect the F2 to actually be the F1... especially if he reiterates multiple times that he is ready to be engaged to Becca.

I fully expect that we will not see everything there is in their relationship but that we will be presented with "better love stories" with the other 3 guys in the F4.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 am

@havadrpepper thanks for all that!

Also, I find it interesting a guy who was engaged, and married for a short time before they split which appears to be unexpected, is chosen to be a contestant for a lead who was engaged and split unexpectedly.

I won't buy the story line of him not being able to move on since we know his ex has remarried, I'm sure he moved on just as Becca did and both rightly so IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow! TMZ! WTG

Too bad they didn't spoil after the first SHV to give us a chance. However, we sleuth till the end, so lets see what other scoop we can find!

Congrats to Becca and Garrett, I wish them lots of love!

Yes, I saw this. Unbelievable! So much for all my theories laugh out loud. There have been F1s I did not care for before, and probably will be again. I honestly can't give any congratulations if all that I have learned about him is true. Still love Becca.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia