SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:26 pm

I'll be interested to see why Becca gives him the FIR. I want to see his personality. I can't begin to guess who is good for Becca before I see them together so guess I'll wait somewhat patiently.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Yeah, Iike I've said before, it's possible this relationship was 5 or 7 year long before the marriage and just wasn't meant to be.
But 6 months? I'm guessing married life wasn't a great deal of fun very quickly for them.  Yikes.
Not necessarily. I've seen couples who were together for 7-8, 9 years and they just got comfortable together, everything was a routine, people thought of them as a story of success staying together so long, they thought it was time to "put the ring on", they got married and it didn't meet their expectations, because being married didn't change anything ... they became better friends than lovers, so they split short after.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:23 am

cookielover12 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I am betting Garrett told Becca his divorce/sad story on the first night and she gave him the FIR because of it -- for opening up to her and in view of her own recent break-up.  JMO.

I agree with this. I think she will be breaking the FIR-last man standing trend for the bachelorette. JMO. We don't have much about him, but something doesn't really call him as the type Becca is looking for.  

I think Blake will be her final guy, IMO.

Blake? Really? I see nothing with him. I think he'll be out before F4, and I can see Garrett as a sure bet. Not final 1 though. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 am

Kels0012 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I am betting Garrett told Becca his divorce/sad story on the first night and she gave him the FIR because of it -- for opening up to her and in view of her own recent break-up.  JMO.

I agree with this. I think she will be breaking the FIR-last man standing trend for the bachelorette. JMO. We don't have much about him, but something doesn't really call him as the type Becca is looking for.  

I think Blake will be her final guy, IMO.

Blake? Really? I see nothing with him. I think he'll be out before F4, and I can see Garrett as a sure bet. Not final 1 though. IMO.

I partially agree. I can't see neither Blake nor Garrett as the F1. I lean to Garrett as a sure bet for being in the F4. As for Blake, there is 50% odd he will make it to F4. IMO

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 am

MiniDiva wrote:Garrett is 6'2" and DOB February 24, 1989, Hometown is Manteca, CA per his University of Nevada Baseball Roster, 2012.
In his spare time, he likes to fish, shoot, snowboard, wakeboard, travel and swim.

Source
OK, got to like this guy just for the birthdate alone....same birthdate as me..... giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:22 am

Beefy, tall, and with a trouble past seems like Becca has a tipe.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:27 am

LiboLRC wrote:Beefy, tall, and with a trouble past seems like Becca has a tipe.

@LiboLRC What’s his troubled past? If you’re referring to his divorce about half of married couples end in divorce. Maybe you know something more?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

@Rolly Agreed. Divorce happens for many reasons. And as a divorced person, I am glad my current hubby didn’t think I was too troubled to take a chance. Same goes for Molly with Jason. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:48 am

As a person who has been divorced twice, I can tell you that you can go into a marriage with the best intentions and want it to be forever...but if the other person doesn't want the same thing or respect their vows... Perhaps she fell into temptation with another guy and dumped him? It used to be men were most often the cheaters but these days I hear of or know of more women cheating and leaving the marriage for another man. I would never hold divorce against someone without knowing more about it.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:06 pm

People get divorced all the time. It stinks but something tells me the fact that it happened so quick is for a reason. Something had to have happened. I wonder if infidelity was involved? And if so maybe she cheated on him and his heart got broken. I’m still rooting for this guy! I think their pictures together are really adorable and he looks normal but is also very attractive. Good combos imo. If they’re switching things up then he could still be F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 pm

jupiterxo wrote:#8 looks like Garrett. There’s a picture from their date posted where he’s looking to the side and it looks just the same imo. I’ll try to figure out how to post it

Aunties_Love wrote:Maybe, but I don't see Garrett in the #8 guy....IMO.

Rolly wrote:I think Garrett is #8 guy IMO.

Ladybug82 wrote:People there gave descriptions of the FiR recepiant.  So unless RS is wrong on who got the FIR, Garrett has to be on the dodgeball GD.  By process of elimination #8 has to be Garrett, IMO.  

@jupiterxo thanks for that side profile pic.  Looks like a match to me.

Now we need to find Mike.  Is he a Baddy?  Is he F4, or even F1 material? laugh out loud

star_D wrote:#8 is Garrett, IMO
Mike didnt get a date on week 2

havadrpepper wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:OK, realistically looking at it, do we know ANYONE else that #8 could be but Mike??  I think you meant week 2, correct?  Epi 1 is the meet/greet - premiere.....

ETA:

editing this once more....  Well, looking at those date pics, Garrett isn't on that date at all IMO.  Therefore, IMO we are still looking at #8 still possibly being Mike, correct??

FIR guy was on that date.  Chris Harrison announced it to the people that were there.

Garrett is the FIR guy.

There is no other guy on that date that could be Garrett.

IMO, #8 is a match to Garrett, therefore, #8 is Garrett, the FIR rose guy.

FWIW, the people on the date have not come out and said that RS is wrong about who the FIR guy was.

Really from all information that has been sleuthed up to this point from people that were at that date and their impressions along with the spoilers from RS, it doesn't make any sense for #8 to not be Garrett.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia