SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue May 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I doubt G and B will ever say anything publicly. He probably doesn’t even strongly agree with those likes and memes, especially to defend it all in the media’s eye, just is callous and finds that type of stuff funny and “reasonable.”

Why do you think he doesn’t strongly believe and support this kind of stuff? Idk. To me, if you are just a casual political guy or don’t really care, you don’t follow those kinds of sites to begin with, let alone like stuff. 

I’m pretty passionate about lots of progressive causes. I like the posts I’m passionate about. I’m sure Garrett is the same, just definitely in a different direction. If he was apolitical and/or doesn’t care that much, he’s not seeking out this content or liking it to begin with. 

JMO
I don’t know- I think if he personally strongly believed in all the stuff he was liking, he’d have zero interest in Becca or the show. I also imagine he’d be proudly defending his stance like the “individuals” who marched with Home Depot’s mosquito torches for all the world to see (imo). Deleting everything and running away just doesn’t scream that he’ll stand by these likes and being with Becca makes me think he’s more of a casual douche who doesn’t think than anything else. Jmo anyway. Maybe I’m not explaining it well.

The show actively discourages talking about these issues on camera. Becca is a wonderful girl. What’s a guy to do, she didn’t look like a fat feminist freak. laugh out loud  Whoops. His bad. laugh out loud

I think everything is on a spectrum. Is he wearing white hoods and showing up at that Virginia KKK convention, or whatever the heck that was? No.  Is he interested and capable of going on tv? Sure, why not! Doesn’t mean he isn’t passionate about these views. To me just following some of those pages is enough of an indicator as to what his interests are and what he is (brainwashed) to believe. JMO Actively liking that content is further proof that he’s into it. If you aren’t, you don’t make that public stance by liking things. I don’t even have a million followers, and even I’m cognizant that every single one of my fb friends see the things I like. If I like something, especially political, bet your butt I’m passionate about that and willing to stand by it and allow my fam and friends to see I support it. I don’t see why Garrett would be any different here. 

Idk. If he’s apolitical and doesn’t care, he’s not following Brietbart light or whatever the heck to begin with. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue May 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Do you guys foresee any potential employment issues for G in the future?. I know the company I work for takes issues like this seriously & one would get terminated for it. The more reason why he needs to explain himself sooner than rather IMO. I don’t foresee the usual shilling opportunities coming his way after this but hey maybe Becca will earn enough for both of them....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Apologies for not posting this before but I’ve been dealing with tech issues, i.e. no WiFi for the last few days. I found the post that I was referring to from Becca’s Instagram acct. @ GA about Becca asking for people to follow Garrett.

bachelorette_beccaGive @gy_yrigoyen a follow to show him some love and support on his journey that starts tonight!!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 5:01 pm

My IPad ate my last comment... will be back, sorry.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue May 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:Apologies for not posting this before but I’ve been dealing with tech issues, i.e. no WiFi for the last few days. I found the post that I was referring to from Becca’s Instagram acct. @ GA about Becca asking for people to follow Garrett.

bachelorette_beccaGive @gy_yrigoyen a follow to show him some love and support on his journey that starts tonight!!

That's not Becca

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 pm

@Astrobach that's not Becca's account.

@mercieme On Mary 27th @havadrpepper found this info on Linkedin but the page was gone. I wondered if we had info on who he worked for and checked further.

I found cached images from his IG so there was one at one time but the page as @havadrpepper reported is not a valid link. Maybe he doesn't work there anymore, but I couldn't find a current Linkedin.

BachelorABC - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Captur41

https://www.linkedin.com/in/unavailable/

havadrpepper wrote:Has anyone found a linked in account for him?

In a google search, I found one but it comes up as "profile not found" because it either doesn't exist or isn't public.  However, the blurb underneath the link in the google search has the following:

Reno, Nevada Area - Distal Extremities Surgical Technology Consultant - Arthrex

A post on reddit has found this for a job description:

https://www.arthrex.com/job-seeker/open-positions/1796/distal-extremities-consultant

Essentially a consultant/sales person of medical instruments and implants, working with surgeons specifically orthopedic surgeons.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4761p48-garrett-yrigoyen-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 pm

So bachelorette_becca is not an account that Becca uses? I thought it was a special bachelorette account for the show, instead of her personal account. So is it a fan account ? Why would they post this?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm

@Astrobach it's a fan account and their personal views. It has nothing to do with Becca or the show. Anyone is free to support any contestant they choose.

The lead would not be making a statement like that especially when there is a spoiled F1 with proof.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 5:20 pm

Well, that makes sense, so maybe someone trying to protect Garrett. Anyhow, I was surprised, so I guess I’ll check for the little blue verified account in the future. Thanks. laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue May 29, 2018 5:39 pm

I wonder if this Editor's note will follow Garrett around after each of Becca's blog post.

[Editor’s Note: Garrett has since come under fire after allegedly liking offensive posts on Instagram that mock the trans community, a Parkland high school shooting survivor, undocumented immigrants and more. Neither Becca nor ABC has commented.]

*From Becca's post in People:
https://people.com/tv/why-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-gave-garrett-first-impression-rose/

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think people rarely stand by the opinions they know are controversial publicly. That doesn't mean they don't truly feel that way, just that they're cowards. All jmo.
I agree

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 pm

He liked Cary's posts about how gorgeous Becca looked today. I predict one day the F1 will be liking his/her fiance's posts before it's revealed. SM has changed this show soooo much.
https://instagram.com/p/BjXqZJ1BlPp/
https://instagram.com/p/BjXbinXhyAg/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia