SELECT CONTENT

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Great vids! @TheWrongReasons Thanks for posting. He's so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:54 pm

@GuardianAngel NP! Smiley

So he's cute, smart, funny/goofy, loves to cook AND is a Backstreet Boys fan ...

via GIPHY

IMO if Becca doesn't snap him up, there will be some very happy ladies on BIP 5 or Bachelor 23 who will laugh out loud

https://www.facebook.com/JohnGraham262

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 pm

There are a few guys, thank goodness, that have some potential.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:03 pm

TY for the vids...He's adorable.

cute he likes BSB....maybe he will bring them back if he gets the role, ala Nick? laugh out loud  

I, for once, would love a finale with 2 normal, cute hottie dimples as the F1 vs F2 whom both i can get behind. Becca can have one, while the other gonna be droll-worthy as our TV boyfriend on the subsequent season eyedrool . My Dream Finale= Ryan vs John  Praying .

#daydreaming :inlove seeing hearts

PS: i blame MeAndi for starting the "polar opposite" trend of F1-F2  cantstopl  (Josh vs Nick). Prior to her season, i really had no prob with the F2s (Chris L vs Roberto, Ben F (at least the edited version of him laugh out loud ) vs JP, Drew vs Chris, Arie vs Jef) . After MeAndi season IMO the trend has launched in full force : On K we had TOG vs Shawn famous feud no no , then polar opposite Jordan vs Robby ("Ken" with practiced lines..duh laugh out loud ) and lastly, semi-feud Peter vs Bryan laugh out loud....

I loved Roberto and Chris L friendship...so kinda hopeful thats what we get this season. #daydreaming again giggling

apologize for the O/T Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:41 am

@Joy15 damn that would be a hot F2 laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:05 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Joy15 damn that would be a hot F2 laugh out loud

fo sho....H.O.T damn girldance (sending our wish from my keyboards to MF and co's ears... Praying laugh out loud )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Instagram
John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 John_i10

https://www.instagram.com/johngraham262/

April 5

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 10 John10

Did my eyes pull a trick on me..or his follow went up ? 728 to 729 ?

NOOOOO :tissuebox

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:44 am

So does that mean that John's out as well? scratch

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 am

No it doesn't mean he 100% out. That follow happen before the rose ceremony, sometime yesterday afternoon when I saw it the first time. So most likely someone he follows reactivated their account. Got to keep watching it though.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:52 am

gotcha....so glad to know tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 am

Yeah! He's most likely still there IMO and I really hope he sticks around, he's so cute and from all that's been sluethed of him so far, I'm really liking him!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 pm

A poster on Reddit said that John and Becca have engaged in some “kissing action”!
Hopefully this means there’s a good connection and everything continues to go well for both their journeys Smiley

Ah, I’m so impatient for news so this gave me a little hope laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+37
sbolduc
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
cookielover12
Imp