Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

John Graham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: John Graham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Joy15 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A poster on Reddit said that John and Becca have engaged in some “kissing action”!
Hopefully this means there’s a good connection and everything continues to go well for both their journeys Smiley

curio mind wants to know...how did the poster find out ?...was John spotted on the 1on1 Epis 5 at Sage? . It would be a good news to me if he got the coveted date  High clap ...could she/he share the details?.. Praying
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am

IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1949

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:40 am

Not to be Debby Downer, but a realist, at this point in the game with 9 cast left, the lead has most likely kissed most of them. Until real details come out, I guess we will have to sit on the edge of our seats.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33078

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

I couldn't find that post on reddit? sad
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah, the suspense is definitely still there ... no way to be sure who went home at the last RC yet. Hopefully we will get some pics from the public dates in Virginia!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was in the thread “another contestant revealed” ... there’s a typo in the title so search “another” and it should come up
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud

gotcha,,tyvm...sounds good to me. I just hope its not like the other day when a reddit poster sounded so positive about Colton on the WN GD, only to negate it the very next day (?)... laugh out loud Praying
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IDK the post was very mysterious ... I’m not sure if they will share any more details but I’ll keep an eye on that thread laugh out loud

gotcha,,tyvm...sounds good to me. I just hope its not like the other day when a reddit poster sounded so positive about Colton on the WN GD, only to negate it the very next day (?)... laugh out loud Praying

Seems posts were deleted on that topic at reddit. Was it the info on John? I keep watching his cooking vid and love his use of chopsticks giggling He reminds me of David Bronstad of HGTV in looks only. I kinda like him.
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1779

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 am

Seems posts were deleted on that topic at reddit. Was it the info on John? I keep watching his cooking vid and love his use of chopsticks giggling He reminds me of David Bronstad of HGTV in looks only. I kinda like him.

re: the bolded. Which topic spesifically?.. i'm confused because there were 2 topics brought up from reddit: 1) Colton being on the WN GD 2)John had some kissing actions w BK laugh out loud
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:21 am

re: the bolded. Which topic spesifically?.. i'm confused because there were 2 topics brought up from reddit: 1) Colton being on the WN GD 2)John had some kissing actions w BK laugh out loud

The kissing action
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1779

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 am

Saw the post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is talking about, its still there and hasn't been deleted. It was not a new topic but hidden in the topic they reveal John as a contestant from 3 days ago. The poster is also pretty sure he made the top 10 (I am guessing they mean top 9 but who knows).

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:24 am

The kissing action

now..that's interesting . It could be true, thus the delete OR could very be wishful thinking on the poster part...laugh out loud...(i don't blame her though if its the latter... cheeky )
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saw the post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is talking about, its still there and hasn't been deleted. It was not a new topic but hidden in the topic they reveal John as a contestant from 3 days ago. The poster is also pretty sure he made the top 10 (I am guessing they mean top 9 but who knows).
Yep, the post is still there :yes:

I didn’t take it as they were pretty sure he made the top 10 ... but that they had initially wanted to wait for that but decided to share it anyway at this point (even if they’re not 100% sure of the top 10 composition). It sounds like they wanted to share the info for fun but wanted to avoid overhyping in case he gets eliminated already (which hopefully hasn’t happened!).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Graham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum