SELECT CONTENT

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toolazytosearch - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:54 pm

That post was made 3 days ago.  That info was prior to last night's RC which we are pretty sure he made it through. Unless that person knew he had received a rose from a date, it precedes what we know about him now.  Like I said there are 9 guys left. I would gather 7 out of those 9 have had some smooching time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

toolazytosearch - John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 pm

@Kashathediva the kissing post was made 7hrs ago ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Getting late , I must have crossed my eyes reading that thread about the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:04 pm

But even still it does not take from the fact that it would be a given for most likely 7 out of 9 remaining. 
If she had said something along the line of he received a 1:1 the other night and they had a lot of lip action, that would mean a lot more. IMO
I'm not trying to throw cold water on info received. I'm simply saying it needs to be taken as info in relation with the rest and not given more emphasis over anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:11 pm

^That sounds reasonable :yes:

I really want to know who got the other two 1-on-1’s that have happened so far!

In lieu of that info, I guess I’m happy for this “kissing” nugget laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:40 pm

This guy looks great! Thanks for the sleuthing.

I love Asian guys and half-Asian guys. I'm so glad to see an attractive Asian man get this far.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:43 pm

He's definitely my pre-season favourite, especially with Ryan gone so soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but RS tweeted John was eliminated at the Vegas RC.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Darn. Well at least he was around long enough to maybe go on BIP. Though he might be too uneventful if he's a bit shy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:23 pm

That’s too bad. I has hoping he’d make HTDs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but RS tweeted John was eliminated at the Vegas RC.

Arrgh!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but RS tweeted John was eliminated at the Vegas RC.

WTH!!. along with Ryan , this is a true epitome of nice normal well-rounded guys finish last on this cray2 show. no no

I still can't believe Ryan and John are MOT guys, which translate to at the end of the day, we would barely know them  :headbanging .

I want to know all about them...laugh out loud. that being said...Ryan and John for BIP!! cheerleader

i am sure the girls would pretty much feel hitting the jackpot with these 2 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

John Graham - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+37
sbolduc
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
cookielover12
Imp