SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sundy Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:43 pm

The mass deletion continues. 

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 D5b08a10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Is it just me or can you hear Nick honey badger saying that laugh out loud I wonder if he has rubbed of on her ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Is it just me or can you hear Nick honey badger saying that laugh out loud I wonder if he has rubbed of on her ;)

It's not just you @LeapofFaith - I thought exactly the same thing!   Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Wow she sure took longer to go through everything than Britt did. Maybe because she will face more scrutiny as F1? Or maybe it’s as simple as her just being busy catching up with people after being mia for the last 2 1/2-3 months...

The deletion of posts has me most intrigued.  Stuff she doesn't want Nick to see?  Stuff that she doesn't want to the public to see?  Britt on the other hand, owning everything, staying true to who she was before the show, not deleting one single post.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:41 pm

I’m guessing the public. Likely model shots or lack of clothing.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:57 pm

If her account was mainly private I’ll say she’s doing it for the public so a discerning eye won’t be too critical. Makes me wonder tho what she’s deleting and I will speculate that it could be other public figures as in 6 degrees of separation if it has anything to do with this show. Haha!

Hey, wasn’t there a similar issue with Tim and Anna being in similar circles or something?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Copied from Britt's thread...

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think Britt's comment "Blessed are the curious for they shall adventure" sounds like to me she took a chance?

Sophie's count going down by one, looks like she deleted something she didn't want anyone to see?

Sophie has now deleted 50+ posts - she is definitely hiding things IMO - Britt on the other hand has not deleted anything.  That tells me something about these two girls.  Britt staying true to who she was before the show and owning it - you go girl!

Another thing I noticed - Britt's following count has gone up.  Presumably friends she made on the show.  Sophie's following count has not changed at all - she's too busy deleting posts.  From that alone I would suspect Sophie F1, Britt F2.

Sophie's post count now down to 1599.  So very interesting.

@Idlemess, Yes, it's happened several times that the Lead has met contestants prior to the show. Unfortunately that comes with the territory here in AU since we have such a small population. Love Island AU just started and out of the 10 initial contestants, one girl knew or had dated two of the guys. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:28 pm

@Bobette thanks for the update on the count down. laugh out loud I had not read all the threads when I posted that.

That is the most deletion that I've ever seen from a contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:55 pm

She is a prolific instagrammer, so IMO there would be a lot of irrelevant guff to delete, but would be very interesting to know what they are. Some people still have photos of exes - I think Nick still has some of his ex gf on insta.  From my perspective, I just hope she deleted any inspirational quotes (pet hate).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:36 am

Agent99 wrote:She is a prolific instagrammer, so IMO there would be a lot of irrelevant guff to delete, but would be very interesting to know what they are. Some people still have photos of exes - I think Nick still has some of his ex gf on insta.  From my perspective, I just hope she deleted any inspirational quotes (pet hate).

ME TOO  cantstopl

Deleting pics of an ex is definitely a possibility and if so, 50+ suggests more than just a fling.  I wonder if DM will dig up some dirt like they did with Tara and her infamous "D Necklace".

At first I thought perhaps she was deleting pics of family to protect their identity, but if she's in the final 2 they's going to be in the TV so we'll know who they are anyway.  

I'm wondering, considering she didn't delete them before going on the show, she maybe didn't expect to make it far enough for people to look at her IG too closely.  

So, the optimist in me is hoping me might actually get to see a genuine, non-prearranged relationship develop between her & Nick.  Or maybe she was hedging her bets with the ex in case it didn't work out.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:49 am

I think anyone going on these shows should delete their sm all together if they have so much to hide laugh out loud just start a new
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Sophie changing her profile pic from professional model pose to a wholesome fun pic is basically a SM makeover. I’m wondering if she was advised to make the changes.
Last model or wannabe model F1 was Alex and hmm she was not a favorite and imo her agenda was questionable.
If Sophie does make it far I wonder how she’ll be portrayed;?Wholesome and sweet or aloof.
That article with her blog partner says that she’s an extrovert, so she might just have gotten along quite well with the honey badger.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Wondering if separating her sm - business and personal hence the deleted numbers on her page. From what I have seen here Sophie looks to be a well accomplished young woman. Don’t know much about the lead but feel good match as he may need someone who is fun and adventures but grounded. Maybe me but feel as these two are similar to last season. He the adventurer/popular/fun, her the extrovert but grounded, ambitious business owner.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28