SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Starting to see why Sophie deleted so many posts... affraid

On Sunday images emerged of The Bachelor's incoming contestant, Dasha Gaivoronski posing alongside a gun.

Now another bachelorette vying for Nick Cummins' heart, Sophie Tieman, has shown her regard for firearms.

The fashion blogger, 25, is seen holding a gun in the firing position at a nondescript rifle range in an unknown location.

'Don't mess with me!' she captioned the image.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:45 am

Yesterday a dentist from Port macquarie commented on Sophies IG post from 3 days ago, She isn't following him but Britt is?? could be nothing but thought it was odd! And Britt liked sophies IG post yesterday too. It looks like Britt has taken an intrest in Sophie and is telling people around town about her?? Strange behaviour imo
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:26 am

Well, well well...

'She's desperate to be famous': The Bachelor front-runner Sophie Tieman hopes to be the 'next Sam Frost and ISN'T there for the right reasons'

By Joshua Fox For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 10:56 AEST, 20 August 2018 | Updated: 11:05 AEST, 20 August 2018

She caught the eye of Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins during an intimate yoga photo shoot challenge on Thursday.

But despite growing close, it looks like The Bachelor front-runner Sophie Tieman, 25, may not be hoping to win 30-year-old Nick's heart by appearing on the Network Ten.

Instead an unnamed insider has claimed to Woman's Day that the beauty's main motive for taking part in the program is to become a top celebrity.

'She's desperate to be famous': The Bachelor front-runner Sophie Tieman, 25, hopes to be the 'next Sam Frost, 29, and ISN'T there for the right reasons'

Before going on show, Sophie allegedly told colleagues she was 'quitting her job to be the next Sam Frost' and that she's 'desperate to be famous.'

Source

Yeah, not heartbroken, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:50 am

Umm, wasn’t this brought up before by a poster on this forum. Sounds like rehashed speculation

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:57 am

@bobette wow do the media use comments here as a source? That is word for word! If she is F2 it will be nice that she wasn't heart broken, it makes it eaiser to be happy for F1! But that article is harsh...I like Sophie (so far) and i don't think she is fame hungry, she is a driven career women imo. I work in Marketing and she would be much louder on SM if she was out to profit from the series. In comparison Britt has been throwing Bachie parties and her sister has been commenting via her fittness blog on almost every random comment under her post (its a marketing tool) and Britt has been following and commenting back only to buisness insta's... maybe she is just better versed in marketing than Sophie idk.. my point is that the same thing could be said about every girl
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:59 am

Bachbee wrote:@bobette wow do the media use comments here as a source? That is word for word! If she is F2 it will be nice that she wasn't heart broken, it makes it eaiser to be happy for F1! But that article is harsh...I like Sophie (so far) and i don't think she is fame hungry, she is a driven career women imo. I work in Marketing and she would be much louder on SM if she was out to profit from the series. In comparison Britt has been throwing Bachie parties and her sister has been commenting via her fittness blog on almost every random comment under her post (its a marketing tool) and Britt has been following and commenting back only to buisness insta's... maybe she is just better versed in marketing than Sophie idk.. my point is that the same thing could be said about every girl

CONSTANTLY. cantstopl Yet strangely none of us have ever received a cheque Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 am

While sluething and looking at Sophies twocorporategirls insta i thought to myself that there is a lot of emphasis on Sophies ankles and then i remembered that nick said in a radio interview that he is all about the ankles on a woman, could be nothing but he also talked about making out in a hot tub (and on the side of the hottub) and telling the crew to pack it up and we know now from the promo that it is sophie in the hottub  
                Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen36

https://www.instagram.com/twocorporategirls/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 am

All screencaps of Sophie in the promo from episode 1. Please let me know if I left some out Smiley

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen10
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen12
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen11
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen13
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen14
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen15

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen18
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen17
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen16

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen19
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 Screen20

SOURCE: Tenplay

Last edited by Da Funk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:10 am

Awesome job @Da Funk, thanks for that! :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:29 am

Most of sc seems to be from one date... during episode 1 Nick said they will definitely be on the jet ski

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:36 am

There's another date that's not pictured (some kind of watersports). The top one of her driving is a group date.

Bobette wrote:

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 KKbJA2F
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 9 MLkrOEp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:44 am

Not sure if it has been posted here yet but i just noticed that Sophies mum is now following Nick,Brooke and Britt on insta
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28