SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 Empty Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Previous threads here

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:She looks stunning trying to be Becca.  laugh out loud  :dripdrip

Honestly, I think they have been relatively quiet on SM, but to each their own.  Jmo.  
I was a fan of Arie.. but him shilling by wearing a Heineken hat.. promoting alcohol to billions of innocent underage viewers on Instagram.. that's unforgivable. More :dripdrip

LOL OMG I cannot believe he did that. cantstopl how dare him! hehehe He will have to live that down forever! :crazed
Wow. Just wow. How can he sleep at night with all the unspeakable sins he’s committed? laugh out loud

And not to mention the audacity of not having a completely toned/ab-tacular upper body. Ah man, terrible, I tell ya - now he will have to endure the public shaming of having a *gasp* closer to average body! affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
And not to mention the audacity of not having a completely toned/ab-tacular upper body. Ah man, terrible, I tell ya - now he will have to endure the public shaming of having a *gasp* closer to average body! affraid
I like, totally agree! I would never body-shame anyone, but when people go on the Bachelor they sign up for body shaming as well. peace IMMHOHO (In my most humble of humble opinion.)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotes)

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 pm

At least it wasn't the red carpet because the worst dressed doesn't even touch this. Suspect  When you start posing for the world to see, for cripes sake leave this shirt at home or tape up your above average size ninnies!

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 Arielu10

http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/Leaqmb4sIdB/2012+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Wet+Republic/UIg5BKddNmA/Arie+Luyendyk+Jr.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:53 pm

His chest area looks like a beginning puberty girl whose mother hasn't had the sense yet to realize it's time for bra shopping. rofl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:28 pm

If Arie chooses to mock people at gyms on SM, I guess I don't have to feel bad for saying he looks a complete toll. laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:30 pm

In all seriousness, I liked this Arie best. I remember this guy who could have cared less he made a horrible wardrobe choice. It's so bad, it's funny to me. I'm not down for the stiff unapologetic version. I'm not attracted to Lauren's version of her ideal husband.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Diana wrote:If Arie chooses to mock people at gyms on SM, I guess I don't have to feel bad for saying he looks a complete toll. laugh out loud JMO
There's a huge different in videoing a guy's private life and mocking him for millions to laugh at with him or so he thought and Arie standing there posing for his picture to be posted on SM.  Huge. I'm sure he thought about his laugh session after the fact. Maybe SM will open his eyes a bit. One can hope. Lauren, too for that matter.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:41 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:At least it wasn't the red carpet because the worst dressed doesn't even touch this. Suspect  When you start posing for the world to see, for cripes sake leave this shirt at home or tape up your above average size ninnies!

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 Arielu10

http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/Leaqmb4sIdB/2012+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Wet+Republic/UIg5BKddNmA/Arie+Luyendyk+Jr.

Where did this picture come from? When did he post this?

ETA never mind. I went back the locked previous thread and saw the source.

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm

omg I can't beleive he wore that to a red carpet laugh out loud My man dresses like that around the house all the time, but not to a red carpet event wth lmao

The flip flops take the cake cantstopl
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:46 pm

I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley

https://twitter.com/ariejr

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:57 pm

missnana wrote:omg I can't beleive he wore that to a red carpet laugh out loud My man dresses like that around the house all the time, but not to a red carpet event wth lmao

The "red carpet" event was the Heart Music Fest pool party at the Wet Republic event six years ago. Though I did verify this was a pool party held six years agoArie wearing a swimsuit, t-shirt and flip flops clued me in that this wasn't a red carpet event.  laugh out loud

How fun that you and your man attend red carpet events! Perhaps you'll run into Arie and Lauren at one in the near future. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:01 pm

FLChica wrote:
missnana wrote:omg I can't beleive he wore that to a red carpet laugh out loud My man dresses like that around the house all the time, but not to a red carpet event wth lmao

The "red carpet" event was the Heart Music Fest pool party at the Wet Republic event six years ago. Though I did verify this was a pool party held six years agoArie wearing a swimsuit, t-shirt and flip flops clued me in that this wasn't a red carpet event.  laugh out loud

How fun that you and your man attend red carpet events! Perhaps you'll run into Arie and Lauren at one in the near future. yes
Wow, I guess we should all be thankful that Arie wore a T-shirt to swim and didn’t subject delicate eyes to his non-perfectly sculpted nipples then laugh out loud

mprssdbyu wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley

https://twitter.com/ariejr
This would be even cuter in the fan thread with lots of emojis, IMO.
cmiiw but I thought positive posts are allowed in general discussion, too? And one smiley IMO isn’t too “much” since we all use emojis here as well no idea

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz