SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:57 pm

umngirl wrote:Not wearing a seat belt in a moving vehicle isn’t a laughing matter IMO. In fact it’s incredibly stupid. For their sake I hope they were parked somewhere when this picture was taken.
It's possible Arie was parked, but based on Arie's history I think we should not give him the benefit of the doubt.

So what we see here is Arie driving without a seat belt, while taking selfies, and Arie was undoubtedly emotionally cheating on Lauren at the exact same moment as well. Like we've been saying all along, it's a wreck waiting to happen, literally and figuratively! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 4256136633 All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Have no fear, they were at a travel stop per Arie’s IG  yes

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@whit90 It's not about  positive words for me. There will always be supporting cast as fans but for me (only) when you start to add the instagram (pics), it becomes a fan thread. There's just no need to have separate threads at that point.

It's not up to me what is posted/allowed and not.  But I am allowed to voice my opinion and I've stated why I feel that way. It's not meant to be personal.  no idea At this point, it's agree to disagree, I guess.

Maybe the pic of the dog is going to change minds. We'll see.
TBH, it's rather unlikely that an IG pic of Arie and Lauren with her cutie-patootie dog will turn this into a fan thread IMO. @rosefever making what I took to be a tongue-in-cheek remark about lack of seatbelts when Arie is clearly not driving IMO created an opportunity to opine about stupid behavior and accidents happening. 

A quick peek at other couples' general discussion threads show precious little photos of them with their adorable kiddos, date nights, pregnant bellies, "business" ventures and other positive life events. Perhaps I missed it, but non-fans weren't complaining. no idea

Thank you for clarifying for all @lipsis! Good luck with your jello eggs and I'm hoping my attempt at deviled eggs is successful.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm

JMO, but adding instagram pics from them in this thread is for general discussion of the picture (good and bad).
In addition, it gives everyone something new to talk about (good and bad).

Thanks Lipsis!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:20 pm

@lipsis thanks for the clarification Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:38 pm

FLChica wrote:
TBH, it's rather unlikely that an IG pic of Arie and Lauren with her cutie-patootie dog will turn this into a fan thread IMO. @rosefever making what I took to be a tongue-in-cheek remark about lack of seatbelts when Arie is clearly not driving IMO created an opportunity to opine about stupid behavior and accidents happening. 
I was just joking around trying to keep things a little bit light-hearted in here. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:47 pm

The thread has been cleaned and is going to be locked for awhile.
For those that have issue, you can continue to post about how awful we, mods and this forum are at other forums and make sure to point out you rarely post here anymore.hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I really like this road trip photo of them. Very cute IMO Smiley

IMO, the dog's face says it all.

He's probably not happy to be cooped up in the car as they travel across the country.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Our Golden Doodle loves loves loves the car. He loves the car more than the house or playing outside. And he likes alll of those things,

The only thing he likes more is the water.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The thread has been cleaned and is going to be locked for awhile.
For those that have issue, you can continue to post about how awful we, mods and this forum are at other forums and make sure to point out you rarely post here anymore.hehehe

What are the other forums?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:20 pm

rosefever wrote:
umngirl wrote:Not wearing a seat belt in a moving vehicle isn’t a laughing matter IMO. In fact it’s incredibly stupid. For their sake I hope they were parked somewhere when this picture was taken.
It's possible Arie was parked, but based on Arie's history I think we should not give him the benefit of the doubt.

So what we see here is Arie driving without a seat belt, while taking selfies, and Arie was undoubtedly emotionally cheating on Lauren at the exact same moment as well. Like we've been saying all along, it's a wreck waiting to happen, literally and figuratively! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 3 4256136633 All IMO.

I doubt very much that they weren't wearing their seat belts. Arie has seen enough of his friends passing away at these races. The race cars all have seat belts safety harnesses to strap the drivers in. IMO they wore seat belts.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:34 pm

@Rolly
I don't feel it's pertinent to specify other places in a thread. 
We do have specific rules regarding other forums.
Other Forums -  Posting information and mentioning you read information, paraphrasing, on another forum is acceptable. However no discussions involving what goes on in another forum, moderators actions, copying posts from another forum, or members activity in another forum. At times posts are copied from other forums and sent to us which are bad-mouthing our forum our moderators or administrator. Those members will be permanently banned. If you cannot support the forum to which you are a member here, you are not welcomed.  

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz