SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 pm

@Iluvbachette
I traded pms with Bevin for almost a year after her season.  In reality she did a lot more to her leg than the show let on. She had surgery on it when she got home. It had been fractured and the X-rays were not done properly at the time of the show or it had been re-injured during the show. The girls in the house were very kind to her and helped dress her, do her hair and make-up because she was in pain for quite awhile. The edit made the girls look like they hated her. 
Anyway, I got way off topic and apologize. offtopic
I think of stalking and crazed people ala John Lennon, Pres. Regan, Rebecca Schaeffer and then look at how nasty SM comments get and think these are similar weirdos. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:18 am

Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love well, I do know since she told us. Twice. She also said he lied about the details of hearing about the miscarriage and when the breakup happened because of course he did.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-miscarriage-153224

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/emily-maynard-arie-bachelorette-dont-pick-him-ex/
So this ex sold her story back in 2012. We know the show tests for HSV-1 (correct me if I'm wrong) so it's impossible that Arie dated hundreds of women like she implies. Half the population has HSV-1 and it's easy to catch if you sl*t around. I guess this is when the playboy rumor got started, and gossip magazines did their research and built upon that legacy. Of course Arie passed the STD test once again in 2017.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 am

IMO, the only thing his passing an STD test shows me is maybe he was actually smart enough to use protection.  It does not mean he doesn't or hasn't slept around a lot.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 am

They said the had a bunny in the oven, not a bun in the oven. laugh out loud. I wonder if the queen of puns came up with that one. laugh out loud Clever. Imo.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:03 am

sosleepy wrote:As a girl who struggled with infertility, and had a devastating loss.... this is never funny. It’s not ok. I didn’t think it was funny when Sean and Catherine pulled it. And I don’t think it’s funny now.

I had a loss too, but I don't take offense at everything people post on the internet. Everyone has different opinions and that's okay. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:And here I thought we had one. hehehe

Oh, snap! laugh out loud hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:24 am

Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love well, I do know since she told us. Twice. She also said he lied about the details of hearing about the miscarriage and when the breakup happened because of course he did.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/emily-maynard-arie-bachelorette-dont-pick-him-ex/
Thankyou for the links, but again, that's one side of the story. Would be interested in Arie's as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:40 am

rosefever wrote:

So this ex sold her story back in 2012. We know the show tests for HSV-1 (correct me if I'm wrong) so it's impossible that Arie dated hundreds of women like she implies. Half the population has HSV-1 and it's easy to catch if you sl*t around. I guess this is when the playboy rumor got started, and gossip magazines did their research and built upon that legacy. Of course Arie passed the STD test once again in 2017.
I think both articles paid their "sources" for info, IMO. Call me jaded but taking articles like that at their word can lead to misunderstandings in my previous experience so I tend to keep an open mind and remind myself of my gramma's line of "take what you read, cut that in half, throw in some salt and cut that into a quarter and then you may have a fraction of the gravely truth". Guess I am gonna follow my gramma's rule. All IMO.

@Aria, IMO, she told us HER version of the truth. I tend to think that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:16 am

To me it wasn’t clever (Imo)  it was stupid and careless. A pattern with these two. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:54 am

I don't care for pregnancy April fool jokes, they're never funny. Where is the joke? When are we supposed to laugh? IMHO they're just a 'look at us how funny we are omg' levels of attention seeking. Jmo

As for Arie talking about his ex's miscarriage in the past. If the ex didn't agree to it being spoken about on national TV, then Arie had no right to talk about it on national TV. He has every right to talk about it, but privately, Imo. There were two parties suffering the miscarriage, and while Arie can share the experience, and should share it, with people he dates or plans to marry, if the other party of the miscarriage wants it not to be broadcast on TV, then that's it. It's not broadcast on TV. Jmo

IMO this again shows how self centered Arie is, and how everything is about him, his needs and his feelings, screw everyone else.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:02 am

Seems to me that both of these tabloid articles have based some of their content on quotes given them by Cassie - she can't be all that uncomfortable with the discussion if she's disclosed more (including her real name) than Arie has.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 am

She only was forced to respond because Arie talked about the miscarriage on Emily's season. They didn't air it, but RS reported it on his blog and they reached out to her for confirmation.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz