SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:43 am

alwaystulips wrote:@Stone_Hedge thanks!

ETA:  The only place I see Arie mentioned on the website is here:

https://adventurehunt.co/pages/ultimate-panama-experience

So, unless they took it down, I doubt that Arie was ever Adventure Hunt’s guest on the trip and this was falsely reported by the gossip rag.  JMO.
Nice find. Thanks so much for finding that as it is pretty specific as to who is going to be there....IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:49 am

Actually not true^^^^^^
@havadrpepper found the original vid description from the sponsors themselves and not some rag magazine .

Join us for the trip of a lifetime!!! 5-6 days at the luxurious Red Frog Beach Island Resort in Bocas del Toro, Panama--a Caribbean gem, paradise on earth! Zip-line canopy tour through the jungle, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, incredibly beautiful beaches and water, world class amenities, amazing people and friendships and memories to last a lifetime! Plus, Arie Luyendyk Jr & Lauren Burnham of ABC's The Bachelor will be joining us, so you'll get to hangout with them for a week in paradise! wrote:

Source is @havadrpepper post on previous page.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 am

I read the whole trip description on the website when Maquel first advertised it and it was definitely Arie, Lauren and Maquel back then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:21 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Actually not true^^^^^^
@havadrpepper found the original vid description from the sponsors themselves and not some rag magazine .

Join us for the trip of a lifetime!!! 5-6 days at the luxurious Red Frog Beach Island Resort in Bocas del Toro, Panama--a Caribbean gem, paradise on earth! Zip-line canopy tour through the jungle, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, incredibly beautiful beaches and water, world class amenities, amazing people and friendships and memories to last a lifetime! Plus, Arie Luyendyk Jr & Lauren Burnham of ABC's The Bachelor will be joining us, so you'll get to hangout with them for a week in paradise! wrote:

Source is @havadrpepper post on previous page.

Question. Was Maquel always billed as going too, like a threesome? (Super odd, imo). Or did she literally take his spot?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:37 am

@sosleepy It was all 3 initially.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 am

IMO... I'm not defending this couple by any means, but there could be a legit reason for Arie to no longer be going on this trip. He apparently did just resurrect his racing career a bit, so that may be why he can no longer go. It was just weird as he was advertised as going originally and Lauren made no mention of being sad that Arie could no longer join them (or even why). Also, not saying she has to give all the deets of her life in a single Insta post, but it just struck as odd. IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 am

MommaSez wrote:IMO... I'm not defending this couple by any means, but there could be a legit reason for Arie to no longer be going on this trip. He apparently did just resurrect his racing career a bit, so that may be why he can no longer go. It was just weird as he was advertised as going originally and Lauren made no mention of being sad that Arie could no longer join them (or even why). Also, not saying she has to give all the deets of her life in a single Insta post, but it just struck as odd. IMO

He has always had this "racing" career. It is not being "resurrected". He joined this truck racing circuit when it was started in 2013 and has raced every year. Now I will say that he did not race every race every season but he has raced the majority of them. There are no races scheduled in this series for the whole month of July. Apparently he had no problem being advertised as going on this trip in March since he was promoted to be going.

You are right thought that it is odd that she does not mention being sad that Arie has had to cancel. It is just all so weird especially after the photos of them meeting with the MBC counselors that were released earlier in the week.

People have picked up signs before about other couples having problems that have lead to their splits many times. To me this is the same. All is not perfect in that little corner of Scottsdale.

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:19 am

Did Arie or Lauren promote the trip before or was it just Maquel? If they didn't then I guess they don't feel the need to mention that the plans have changed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:22 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mindless wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@havadrpepper You are awesome   That settles that. Arie was scheduled and is not anymore . Btw, I’d love to hear Maquel’s interview where she dissed Arie. I find that very interesting since she’s friends with L .
Jmo

It was this one: https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900015113/mormon-bachelor-contestant-shares-details-on-her-faith-backstage-drama-and-why-she-never-appeared-on-national-tell-all-episode.html

Thank you @mindless
“I don’t really like Arie or respect him at all..
I’m not super supportive of Arie at all, but I support Lauren”.
(Very awkward to say the least).
Wonder if she knows Jef and his stories of Arie? giggling
This lack of respect came after she did the show unless she too expected Peter.
Red flags indeed no no
Jmo
Maquel makes it clear in the interview that she's a devoted Mormon, and scared of saying anything that would result in negativity towards her person. She quite literally states in the interview that we're not getting her real opinions because of all the trolls on the internet. At least she's honest about being fake. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:18 pm

I'm joining those, who are guessing there might be some signs, that this relationship already has serious cracks. Arie not going to this pre-announced trip suddenly is one of them, Imo. I do think there were cracks from the start, and Imo they're doing MBC as a way way to pave the break up.

This couple has been out in the open just a few weeks, she just moved to his place, and for some odd reason he pulls out of a trip which he was announced to be going to before. Imo it doesn't look good. Imo it looks like LaurenB 1.0 flying out of Denver every chance she could before the break-up announcement. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:47 pm

I don’t know if they are breaking up. I will say, meeting with MBC counselors and dropping Arie from the trip without explanation or acknowledgement is silly if they are not. IMO.

To go from begging for a televised wedding last week to counseling and separate vacations this week is odd at least. IMO.

Of course, IMO, I think #Liars don’t really think about anything, so they wouldn’t even realize the speculation they opened up. Or IMO, they are so thirsty for fame, that this is a cunning trick to get more interest in them and a possible wedding. Either way, it makes me dislike them more. JMSO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Wonder if she had to run to the bodega on the corner real fast, left him alone and came home to him jumping out the window with some chickee in their bed?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz