SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by XQZME Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am an old timer too @Minney and as such, I know full well the manipulations, blindsides and other crap that happens.  I also know that the producers are in your ears more and more as the season goes on....we've heard that over the years from others that have been on the show.  IMO

BUT the point I was trying to make is that maybe some newbies aren't as well informed as to the manipulations, etc that are done. IMO.

As far as Jillian's blog goes, IMO she would have a lot more insight into the manipulations, producer ways, the behind the scenes secrets that likely happen from season to season that us viewers likely don't know completely IMO.  For that reason and knowing she's been on both sides of the fence, I am more inclined to believe what she is saying vs say a guy like Mills that is toting the company line.  How much of that is truth vs Mills spouting off and throwing people sideways....just like Fleiss and Harrison, IMO.

all above is IMO

Like the both of you, I have been around a longggg time. I have watched from the very first season with Alex Michael. I have also been a member of various bachelor forums from the beginning, though I don't post very often.

IMO...I give the newbies credit for knowing tptb try to manipulate the contestants during filming. This show has been around long enough, and with social media such as it is in today's world, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this show works. Heck, everyday it seems, there are former contests talking on podcasts or putting out books spelling out how tptb play their shenanigans.

I also don't give much credence to "contracts" as former leads and contestants talk about how they didn't give two hoots about the contract they signed...just reference umngirl's post about what Sean said.

Arie has proven, like other leads, contracts are made to be broken.

AJMHO
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:27 pm

1. Jillian wasn’t there so doesn’t know what went down, imo
2. She wasn’t saying that was what happened, just that it could have.
3. Even if Arie was forced to film the breakup which we don’t know, he chose to be cold and showing a distinct lack of empathy, imo.
4. Lauren may feel there was no sneaking around while Arie was engaged to Becca but I feel he misled her as to his intent- AKA he lied. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 pm

@XQZME Agreed. Arie's contract is just an excuse for him when he wants it to be. He didn't mind breaking contract to like Lauren's posts, to sock post to her, to message or call her without producer permission, so I just don't buy that he was so worried about the contract. Not to mention, I don't think DMing Bekah was in the contract either. IMO.

I can believe he wanted to make it up to Lauren and that the filming the break up and engagement on tv was his way of making stuff up to Lauren. I don't like that he did it, but I do honestly understand doing what is best for the woman he is with. I just wish he and Lauren would both admit it. I think I would personally respect them both more if I felt they were telling the truth even if it was a truth that I don't personally like too much. Again all this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@XQZME Agreed. Arie's contract is just an excuse for him when he wants it to be. He didn't mind breaking contract to like Lauren's posts, to sock post to her, to message or call her without producer permission, so I just don't buy that he was so worried about the contract. Not to mention, I don't think DMing Bekah was in the contract either. IMO.

I can believe he wanted to make it up to Lauren and that the filming the break up and engagement on tv was his way of making stuff up to Lauren.  I don't like that he did it, but I do honestly understand doing what is best for the woman he is with. I just wish he and Lauren would both admit it. I think I would personally respect them both more if I felt they were telling the truth even if it was a truth that I don't personally like too much.  Again all this is JMO.

:Thanktwo

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Again, Lauren and Arie would get more respect from me, if they simply said, that they messed up, played behind Becca's back, hurt her, are sorry about it all, and then stop talking. But nope. Lauren speaking for Becca is out of line. Let her be already. Anything they say trying to whitewash Arie's actions is just not going to work. Jmo.

Interesting, that yet again, Arie has Lauren and other women, publicly caping and covering for him. He has now Lauren speaking so matter of factly how Arie did nothing wrong blah blah blah, when she has no clue. She has only Arie's BS to go on by. How do all these naive women fall on their swords for him? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Again, Lauren and Arie would get more respect from me, if they simply said, that they messed up, played behind Becca's back, hurt her, are sorry about it all, and then stop talking. But nope. Lauren speaking for Becca is out of line. Let her be already. Anything they say trying to whitewash Arie's actions is just not going to work. Jmo.

Interesting, that yet again, Arie has Lauren and other women, publicly caping and covering for him. He has now Lauren speaking so matter of factly how Arie did nothing wrong blah blah blah, when she has no clue. She has only Arie's BS to go on by. How do all these naive women fall on their swords for him? Jmo

A manipulator can hone his skills to become a master manipulator which is what I think Arie is. I think his exes including Becca throw in the towel without going full throttle on him because they realize he’s not worth it. He knows how to prep his next vic to believe that he is. Another cycle begins. Hoping Lauren ends this cycle because she deserves him. If not, when he’s done with her, her story should be interesting although not many may care. All Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm

XQZME wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@XQZME Agreed. Arie's contract is just an excuse for him when he wants it to be. He didn't mind breaking contract to like Lauren's posts, to sock post to her, to message or call her without producer permission, so I just don't buy that he was so worried about the contract. Not to mention, I don't think DMing Bekah was in the contract either. IMO.

I can believe he wanted to make it up to Lauren and that the filming the break up and engagement on tv was his way of making stuff up to Lauren.  I don't like that he did it, but I do honestly understand doing what is best for the woman he is with. I just wish he and Lauren would both admit it. I think I would personally respect them both more if I felt they were telling the truth even if it was a truth that I don't personally like too much.  Again all this is JMO.

:Thanktwo

Double agree! IMO. Arie's contract also didn't stop him from sneaking his original F1 to an off-roading outing with his friends, nor did it stop him from having an unauthorized "Happy Couple Weekend" with Lauren at some beach house (sorry, the location is somewhere in the South, but escaping me right now), plus let's not forget his infamous journal on Emily's doorstep. He has a very convenient sense of "obligation" to his contract. All IMO.

Last edited by MommaSez on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed so name of SWCBNITT isn't in my post.)

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Does everyone really believe that Lauren didn’t watch the Finale? I just cannot see her not being curious to watch. I guess some people can do that, but not I! Lol

I would have watched it, but why is she lying?  IMO, I do think she is lying about this and many other things. At this point, IMO, both Arie and Lauren have had changing stories, that is why I think their couple name should be #Liars, because they keep contradicting themselves aka lying.

ETA: I personally don't care why Arie did what he did, since he keeps changing his story, I don't believe anything he does or says, so it doesn't matter what he says or anyone other BN person's opinion, because I doubt we will ever know the real truth. Again JMSO.

I think Lauren very well may have watched the entire show but if she says she hasn’t seen it it limits questions she can get about it. You can’t ask her about Arie’s insensitivity and coldness during the break up bc she didn’t watch. She doesn’t have to respond to questions about Arie wanting to have kids with Becca right away and choosing Becca today and every day forward if she didn’t see the proposal. Was she aware that Arie was making plans for the future with Becca a week before he broke up with her? Not if she didn’t watch the after. IMO whether she saw it or didn’t she will defend him no matter what he did. I have no idea how she can defend his “honesty” if she saw his proposal to Becca through the break up unless she just sees what she wants to see IMO.

If it is true the couples really don’t watch certain parts of the show (dates with others especially LCD and FS) I find that incredible. If I were Lauren B (both of them) or Chris with Dez there is no way I wouldn’t watch. I would need to see it all especially if I was considering an engagement. That’s just me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 pm

I usually find it hard to believe that they haven't watched, but in Lauren's case I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. She seems pretty happy burying her head in the sand. It's like she decided that Arie is her Prince Charming based on a few awkward dates and anything suggesting otherwise (like being dumped for another woman) is just a bump in the road, or easily dismissed. Not many things annoy me more than wilful ignorance, so I've pretty much lost all sympathy towards Lauren. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 pm

My guess is when Lauren said that, during the media rounds just ATFR, she may not have watched the finale yet.  

I think it’s very likely she’s watched it now.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:18 am

Omg, you have a way with words. Love this phrase. We have to use it going forward in future seasons.

PHRASE:
Sock post her

DEFINITION:
to coyly tempt or discretely flirt with another over social media, typically showcasing items of mutual appreciation

SENTENCE:
I can't believe he tried to sock post her with all that jewelry! That's totally her weakness and she fell for it.  

ORIGIN OF PHRASE:
late 2017, North America, instagram

North

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:24 am

North wrote:

Omg, you have a way with words. Love this phrase. We have to use it going forward in future seasons.

PHRASE:
Sock post her

DEFINITION:
to coyly tempt or discretely flirt with another over social media, typically showcasing items of mutual appreciation

SENTENCE:
I can't believe he tried to sock post her with all that jewelry! That's totally her weakness and she fell for it.  

ORIGIN OF PHRASE:
late 2017, North America, instagram

spitcoffee cantstopl rofl

bowdown funnythread
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz