SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by Terps4life Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

I just saw on Rachel and Bryan's Insta story that they are attending another wedding.  This is the second wedding they attended in the past week.  I think they are experiencing wedding fever IMO.  I wonder if they have already set a date and are just keeping it under wraps.

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Rachel’s story

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 199e0d10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:54 pm

They look great anytime, but especially when they are all dolled up!

Rachel spent some time with @pawworks

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 30077250_611680255848031_3436265490849202176_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTc1MTE4OTc0NjAwNzAxMTgzNQ%3D%3D

therachlindsay IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Bryan’s story.

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 61364e10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Lord that’s super cute and funny!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:01 am

[quote="sdmom"]Bryan’s story.

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 61364e10[/quote

Awww..❤️❤️❤️❤️ they still look “loved up “ like they did on the show

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 1f49b  Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:13 am

Rachel looks gorgeous! Someone on reddit mentioned that she looked like rosario dawson in the last pic and i totally agree. Flawless couple is flawless laugh out loud

Now all we need is their wedding pics!

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Rachel's interview with Paw Works. She says that the plan is for and Bryan to wed at the end of this year, but there are a lot of factors at play, which I'm guessing has to do with whether the wedding will be televised. She also says that both she and Bryan are working in Dallas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LokYg5R2r0Q

Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Terps4life Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Rachel's interview with Paw Works. She says that the plan is for and Bryan to wed at the end of this year, but there are a lot of factors at play, which I'm guessing has to do with whether the wedding will be televised. She also says that both she and Bryan are working in Dallas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LokYg5R2r0Q

This was such a great interview! That puppy was the star! I hope she is adopted soon. I am so proud of Rachel's and Bryan's Platform. IMO she has that IT factor that allows her to be such a natural on camera. I also love how she continues to gush about Bryan. I am so happy she chose him! yes

Terps4life

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:20 pm

A fan page posted a couple of Rachel's IG stories from Penn State. Bryan is speaking there today as part of the Relay for Life, American Cancer Society fundraiser. Rachel also did a live story of Bryan doing photo ops with fans, which I can't figure out how to bring over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhScUNClSV4/?taken-by=rnblovestory
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUDu6jlFxA/?taken-by=rnblovestory

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Some fan pics

https://instagram.com/p/BhUQM2ng4LQ/

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 54cb8710
Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 A880b110
Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 9ebf3e10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:New thread!! Keep up all the good posting!  yes

Previous threads here

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post from today, him and Rachel at church for Easter. They both look great:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhCeCGiHAh2/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 Scree103

sdmom wrote:Rachel’s story

Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 2e9f3310
Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 B2d47210

vacayeveryday wrote:Rachel was apparently on Steve Harvey's show again today. Here is the link to some clips: http://stevetv.com/clips

Bookworm85 wrote:@vacayeveryday Thanks for posting. Good clips. @sdmom, I'm still here and still supporting RnB. I've just been pretty busy at work lately, but still come to this thread for updates, speaking of which, Rachel's latest IG story:
Valentines - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 2 30077910

So glad they are still going strong!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe