SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Sweet! Love seeing Rachel and Bryan traveling in Spain with Bryan’s Mom.  It’s just great seeing families spend time together post show.  That’s where the rubber meets the road, IMO.

@sdmom, what a great trip!  Welcome home.  I really want to go to Japan.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:18 pm

They were celebrating Constance’s husband Alex’s birthday yesterday. From Constance’s story

https://www.instagram.com/constancecherones

Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 84726010

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Where are my fellow RnB lovers?

I love her two  most recent posts.
The first one is a friendly banter between her and Bryan. It shows they really are lovers and best friends. Sorry I don’t know how to bring a video over.
https://instagram.com/p/BkOhwN0DhEW/

The other one is on a more serious issue. She’s promoting a Texas non-profit organization that serves under-served immigrant children, family and refugees. Once again, she proves she’s more than schilling, and is focusing something bigger than herself and the Bach Nation. She has my respect.
https://instagram.com/p/BkQZaFUD2cv/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Thank you. I love their love and relationship AND I love that Rachels uses her platform to speak on serious issues and concerns that are going on in our world.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:52 pm

SO excited for Rachel to be on ESPN. I love that RnB are making power moves but most importantly how much they are supposrting one another and that htey are one anothers BIGGEST cheerleaders.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:08 pm

I love this picture! and the message isn't too shabby!  beatingheart

Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 35276117_801625030047381_3206529945043992576_n

therachlindsayI love this picture so much because it reminds me what a gift it is to find a partner who will support you, stand by you, and banter with you all day everyday. @thebryanabasolo, building a life with you is such an adventure

#boo #rnb #sports #love #life #growingtogether

This is one of the few seasons I just knew the sleuthed F1 meant every word he said to the lead not to mention his body language was a big give away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkgqmDyD3L7/?taken-by=therachlindsay

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

thanks for bringing it over. I agree with everything that you said. I love RnB

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:55 pm

I wasn’t even a Bryan fan pre show! But I got to know more about him through sleuthing and grew to like him. Now they are one of my favorite couples. I think they bring out the best of each other and become better versions of themselves as time goes by. Really really happy Rachel made the best decision for herself and him.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 pm

I think she has changed a lot since being on Nick's season. He has IMHO taught her the importance of what to appreciate, and what not to stress about. She seem so laid back and has lot of fun.

I find she's realized she can just be herself and not have to put on a bad aZZ persona. They are having the time of their life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:08 am

Awwwww.....that caption is soo cute. I love their love.

GuardianAngel wrote:I love this picture! and the message isn't too shabby!  beatingheart

Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 35276117_801625030047381_3206529945043992576_n

therachlindsayI love this picture so much because it reminds me what a gift it is to find a partner who will support you, stand by you, and banter with you all day everyday. @thebryanabasolo, building a life with you is such an adventure

This is one of the few seasons I just knew the sleuthed F1 meant every word he said to the lead not to mention his body language was a big give away.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 1f49b  Life - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:58 am

I think Bryan likes Rachel kind of “soft” for lack of a better word and she likes herself that way too now, and he’s protective/manly enough that she feels safe with him to not put on any face to the outside world imo. It’s super adorable and I’m very happy for her. They seem so fun and so happy together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love this picture! and the message isn't too shabby!  beatingheart

These two always make me smile. I echo all the sentiments above. I think Rachel has found her home: where her heart is and where she can be herself. And I am  enjoying watching their relationship evolve.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe