SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by zoe06 Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Ladies, official wedding planning appears to have begun. Rachel is looking at wedding dresses!!! I knew she would be broken and would end up wearing a dress. Bryan got her in the kitchen more, being mor openly gushy and now wearing a wedding dress and i am here dor all of it. I can't wait for RnB to be married.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:04 pm

From the designer Randi Rahm’s story.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 37e8d110

https://www.instagram.com/randirahm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Yay.....soo excited that it’s happening....finally

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm

zoe06 wrote:Ladies, official wedding planning appears to have begun.  Rachel is looking at wedding dresses!!!  I knew she would be broken and would end up wearing a dress.  Bryan got her in the kitchen more, being mor openly gushy and now wearing a wedding dress and i am here dor all of it. I can't wait for RnB to be married.

Lol there was never a snowball's chance in Hades Rachel was going to wear a pantsuit in front of Bryan's Colombian family or her mom on her wedding day, i love Rach but she was kidding herself.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Popping back here because...yessss! The planning begins! Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 1176891977 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 17 1710264613
You may see me here now more often Hugesmile Weddings are my weakness.
Can't wait to stalk the heck out of calmly observe the wedding planning activities. A winter wedding (source) sounds absolutely lovely.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:51 pm

This is really exciting! Happy for them!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:54 pm

I’m super happy for them too. I watched all their Europe stories and they’re such a wonderful fit and you can tell they just enjoy the heck out of each other. I’m sure they fight and whatever like eveyone else but they just seem so joyful together Smiley heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 pm

I always believed them when they said they would get married by spring 2019 at the latest so I am guessing it's time for them to real PLAN the dam thing. SO exciting. heartbeat

They have been a JOY to love and follow since day one. Probably my second favorite couple after my beloved Jash. Just soulmates imo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:59 pm

I hope this means that we'll get a wedding date announcement soon! We're long overdue for another Bach wedding!

ETA: Oops. I forgot we had a date announced not too long ago by another couple. But I am really excited for this announcement.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:42 pm

I wonder if it will be televised, since Randi Rahm seems like the Bachelorette go-to designer, and a winter wedding makes sense from a TV point of view. In any case, looking forward to hearing more details!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 pm

I love them together and i'm so happy for them. Yay Jumping hearts

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:36 pm

Yay this makes my heart happy. clapping! cheerleader I remember around the time my other fav bach couple Jash started wedding planning there were reports and articles of them meeting Rhandi Rahm as well etc. so i wonder if Brachel's wedding will be televised as well??

Fingers crossed . :fingersarecrossed :happydance: We are over due for another Bachelor Wedding

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe