SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:28 am

@sdmom Nice catch, here is the IG story.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/therachlindsay/?hl=mr

therachlindsay IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:13 am

Rachel is on ESPN's fantasy league mock draft special tonight. I'm so excited for her. I'm recording but not watching because it's 4 hours and I'm not as into football as I used to be LOL. But I'm just really impressed at how she's able to balance everything: her relationship with Bryan, her law work, sports broadcasting aspirations, charity work, vacations, sponsored trips etc. It's a lot but somehow she manages to do it all well. She always gets that "are you still a lawyer" question and I understand why she gets annoyed because although she is doing these other things, she is putting in the work. I have a PACER account that I use very infrequently for work and I have to admit I did get a little nosy and I searched her name and several filed cases popped up. It wasn't that I didn't believe her - I absolutely did! But I kind of wanted to prove it to someone on social media LOL *facepalm* So ridiculous because I realized getting in that argument was stupid and probably no matter what I found that person would still have issues with Rachel. However, what caught my attention is that Rachel somehow managed to file a summary brief (I believe for dismissal of a $1M case) for a client on Aug. 1. The only thing really significant about that date is she had just gotten back from the Revolve trip to Bermuda. Plus, earlier she had been on the East Coast for a wedding then in LA doing Access Hollywood (or was that after...I can't keep track). Honestly, I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Work hard, play hard is right. I'm not sure if I could juggle all of that but I love that she is doing it. Why can't you have it all...or at least try.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:08 pm

That’s why I like Rachel. Such a hard worker!

Bryan has something going on too!

https://instagram.com/p/BmRfRKlgxQA/

family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 8b989110
family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 45ad8810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:42 pm

@sdmom So happy for Bryan! Another hard worker. I feel like he has a lot of stuff in the works too. Can't wait to see it all come to fruition. RnB are a power couple for sure
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am

That's terrific! These two aren't afraid to work hard. They both have various sources of income which is always the best way to achieve financial success.

Whatever Bryan is doing, I would love to attend something like that.

Looking forward to seeing what type of set up it will be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:03 pm

Part two of Rachel's interview with a Dallas reporter is up. I thought it was very interesting. They talk about the wedding (note: this was filmed before and Part 1 was posted the day of the finale of this year's Bachelorette). A lot of it is info we already know and heard before. She wanted a Dec. 2018 wedding, they are waiting on the network to decide if it will be on TV so it could be Spring 2019. She's not into planning the wedding - she only cares about her dress and the reception music. She would like the TV wedding because it's a full circle moment since she found love on TV. If it's in Dallas it will be small and simple. She never wanted a big wedding - some may not believe this because they think she wants something big and to have ABC pay for it but I remember Rachel saying either last year or early this year that she wanted to elope but her mom would kill her laugh out loud. I think she's not really hung up on a grand wedding. I think the only reason she's considering a TV wedding is a redemption arc for Bryan. It's interesting because in this interview for the first time she expresses regret for saying he was too good to be true. She said it wasn't the edit but her mistake for saying that because America picked up on it and ran with it. She says "I felt like I created that." I can't image what it must feel like thinking she played a part, unintentionally, in how Bryn was perceived. She says she never had what he was offering so she didn't know how to handle it. Ugh poor Rachel. And the producers made it worse by cutting out all of the reasons she chose him and how much she wanted him and why he wanted to propose to her. I know she was triggered watching Becca's finale and seeing the difference in how the love stories were told. Personally, I hope even if ABC offers the wedding to them that she says no. It's not worth it IMO. She really hasn't said anything about BN since the finale so I wonder if they've just decided to do it on their own in Dallas. They don't need ABC or a redemption arc for Bryan because regardless of what they show some people will never change their opinion about him or them. Things are looking up for the both of them professionally...personally, if I were them I would move on from BN and never look back...other than hanging with the friends they've made...
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:57 pm

@Fangirl26 do you have link for part 1? I don’t think I ever watched it. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

@sdmom here's the link to the page. It has both parts https://cw33.com/2018/08/06/rachel-lindsay-gets-candid-about-life-after-the-bachelorette/
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:08 pm

@Fangirl26 thanks! They seem to be apart a lot but they sponsor an event to raise money for leukemia on Thursday 9/6. Can’t wait to see their reunion!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:23 pm

@sdmom it's been a busy two months for both of them. Can't wait to see pics and vids from the charity event
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks for the the links and recap @fangirl26. Very interesting interview. I can see why she feels some of the burden on how America perceived Bryan. But she should let it go and enjoy what they have built as couple after the show. @sdmom I am also looking forward to their reunion. They are both working hard at their careers and it’s really admirable how they support each other.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 1f49b  family - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7  - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm

@havadrpepper I don't know if you listened to the interview but she said she would prefer a small wedding and to go to the courthouse. (She has previously talked about eloping.) She also said that her sister Constance and Bryan's mom can help plan the wedding. Frankly, from the very beginning, she never seemed that excited about a TV wedding. IMO it was Bryan who always expressed more interest in it when they were asked. The fact that she said that if they do it on TV the wedding would be in Columbia to me is all about showcasing Bryan, his family, and his culture. And I love that she wants to do that for him and his family cause honestly his mama got a bad edit on TV too. If it's not on TV she wants it in Dallas and small. I believe her when she says she's not into a big wedding.

Edited to add that she hasn't said a word about anything Bachelor since the finale not even promoting BiP. Other than hanging with Chris Harrison, who seems to love her, and her BN gal pals I bet she's done with BN and will do her own thing.

jmho
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion #7

+48
frajosfanofchris
Billysmom
ReneeM
suzq
2observe