SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Previous thread here

Al wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Tia and Caroline are still following him on IG so I guess they weren’t/aren’t that mad laugh out loud
RS responded to someone on twitter basically saying he didn't know if Tia was done with Colton. So I'm thinking we'll see them on BIP Imo.

havadrpepper wrote:Yeah, there's gonna be a triangle on BIP.  It seems Caroline didn't start following him until after she met him during the spa date.  Can we say Dean/DLo/Kristina 2.0...

GuardianAngel wrote:If Colton isn't the F1, it will be interesting to see if Tia gives him another chance if he wants to give it a try.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 22, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

So not only did the Tia/Colton reveal gain Colton a 1-on-1 with Becca, he also might have piqued Caroline’s interest? laugh out loud Sharing is caring, I guess laugh out loud #winning

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Of-course Colton's IG posts about all his charity work as soon as the news of him being a douche comes to light. How transparent. JMO.

All though I do appreciate any work towards helping others.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Diana wrote:Of-course Colton's IG posts about all his charity work as soon as the news of him being a douche comes to light. How transparent. JMO.

All though I do appreciate any work towards helping others.  

i see this as building a new brand to gearing campaign for the next TB....which fo sho i won't watch . ( Easy peasy decision for me laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:11 pm

As much as i hate to admit, I guess RS is right with the Garrett thing. Didn't he spilled early on as well for Des-Brooks and Jojo -Jordan?. IMO unless Garrett pulls a Brooks, the F1 spot is his to loose. I see Colton as the Corrine plus Rachel combo this season. As in, he is a controversial character who's certainly would make it to F4, and be the TB contender (gag! laugh out loud)

As for F1, i can really imagine  Becca really listened (i always thought she is a great listener ) to the "advices" given by those 3 happy former Ettes on Episode 1  : "Pick your FIR guy and we guarantee you wiil get your HEA.., GF cloud nine " and " welcomeyall .come join us as one big happy FIR Sorority Sisters". cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:18 pm

I’ve learned, it’s so much more fun if I don’t have a preseason fav and just sleuth.
RS could be right, or he could be wrong, but sleuthing never stops! That’s why we are here for!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/81/19/00/name610.jpg

Not important but Jordan and Trent both followed this guy - Kamil @kamiloo https://www.instagram.com/kamiloo/
Could he be the guy between Jordan and Leo?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:47 pm

star_D wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/81/19/00/name610.jpg

Not important but Jordan and Trent both followed this guy  - Kamil @kamiloo https://www.instagram.com/kamiloo/
Could he be the guy between Jordan and Leo?

thumbsup good find!.i would think its a possibility

i thought the guy named "Keith" laugh out loud . Initial K for sure yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:00 am

sdmom wrote:I’ve learned, it’s so much more fun if I don’t have a preseason fav and just sleuth.
RS could be right, or he could be wrong, but sleuthing never stops! That’s why we are here for!

yeah..IA. Des's was epic and i enjoyed when he got it wrong laugh out loud and seems to still try to found his way around it..up to these days Rolling Eyes . Like, invited Mike Terenelli (Dess cast) this week on his podcast to spill pretty much nothing about Des season in the light of " Des-Chris connection wasn't obvious/undetected.." ..(hence why he got her ending wrong?)..A late2 justification on his part IMO no

For this season, he got this wrong already laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/982301525014757376
MC
@marasantanaaa
Replying to @RealitySteve
Wasn’t Garrett the one that posted a picture of Tia with hearts?

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
10h10 hours ago
No, that was Colton

> it should be Clay in his Snapchat laugh out loud (SCMIIW)

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:01 am

Joy15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I’ve learned, it’s so much more fun if I don’t have a preseason fav and just sleuth.

yeah..IA. Des's was epic and i enjoyed when he got it wrong laugh out loud and seems to still try to found his way around it..up to these days  Rolling Eyes . Like, invited Mike Terenelli (Dess cast)  this week on his podcast to spill pretty much nothing about Des season in the light of " Des-Chris connection wasn't obvious/undetected.." ..(hence why he got her ending wrong?)..A late2 justification on his part IMO no

MC
@marasantanaaa

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
10h10 hours ago
No, that was Colton

But Clay posted a picture of Becca with hearts, not Tia.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:03 am

star_D wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

yeah..IA. Des's was epic and i enjoyed when he got it wrong laugh out loud and seems to still try to found his way around it..up to these days  Rolling Eyes . Like, invited Mike Terenelli (Dess cast)  this week on his podcast to spill pretty much nothing about Des season in the light of " Des-Chris connection wasn't obvious/undetected.." ..(hence why he got her ending wrong?)..A late2 justification on his part IMO no

MC
@marasantanaaa

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
10h10 hours ago
No, that was Colton

But Clay posted a picture of Becca with hearts, not Tia.

Oops.yeah.. ive got that messed up with BK ...my bad..giggling . Thanks for clarifying

Did Colton really did that (posted pic of Tia with hearts)?. i must have missed that!..was it on twitter?. I'd love to see the SC Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 am

It sure seems Becca has a type, nothing wrong with that tho but it's just funny to think what's going to be the reaction to his F1 being divorced, people in SM can be savages; I do hope this is not a Matty J type of season, all of this if RS is correct.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish