SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:30 pm

LiboLRC wrote:It sure seems Becca has a type, nothing wrong with that tho but it's just funny to think what's going to be the reaction to his F1 being divorced, people in SM can be savages; I do hope this is not a Matty J type of season, all of this if RS is correct.

what about Matty J?...sorry..didn't follow him or his season. Would love to know what are you referring to? Praying

for AU version, i only tuned in on Sam and Georgia's (and glad that i did).

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LiboLRC Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Joy15 wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:It sure seems Becca has a type, nothing wrong with that tho but it's just funny to think what's going to be the reaction to his F1 being divorced, people in SM can be savages; I do hope this is not a Matty J type of season, all of this if RS is correct.

what about Matty J?...sorry..didn't follow him or his season.  Would love to know what are you referring to? Praying

for AU version, i only tuned in on Sam and Georgia's  (and glad that i did).

He pretty much was very boring because he made his pick since day one and he did next to no effort with the other women also when breaking up with them he was pretty rude to the extent it appeared he eliminated his F2 one week earlier just to make the F1 feel more secure.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:09 pm

That's assuming RS' info on Garrett being the front runner and she's going to chose him is correct.  It may or may not be.  And there's still time and many dates left before the FRC.

Not to mention the last how many Ettes have zeros in and formed connections with their F.1 early on?  The last 3 at least come to mind and they still explored their other relationships and finished the season without being too overly rude, IMO to the ones let go.  They're all still currently still happy and going strong with their F1s.  So I'm not ready to through Becca under the bus just yet or declare it a wash of a season.  I'll wait and see how things play out and continue sleuthing.  I have no fav at this point and just hope she finds someone who will make her happy and treat her well, regardless of how long or short the relationship ends up being,

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:30 pm

It is so obvious that Colton's PR team is trying to do damage control after RS spilled all of that dirt on him earlier today. no no

Here is something else to think about: Steve brought up that interesting little tidbit about Colton and Jordan being the least liked dudes in the house. Well maybe that'll translate over to the small screen and fans will totally despise him. Here's hoping, right?!! laugh out loud

I mean, TPTB wouldn't cast someone that the fans blatantly dislike as TB. The season hasn't even started yet, and people are already on the "Colton Sucks" train.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:40 pm

flojo031 wrote:It is so obvious that Colton's PR team is trying to do damage control after RS spilled all of that dirt on him earlier today. no no

Here is something else to think about: Steve brought up that interesting little tidbit about Colton and Jordan being the least liked dudes in the house. Well maybe that'll translate over to the small screen and fans will totally despise him. Here's hoping, right?!! laugh out loud

I mean, TPTB wouldn't cast someone that the fans blantantly dislike as TB. The season hasn't even started yet, and people are already on the "Colton Sucks" train.

Yeah..i mentioned it upthread. The PR team doing damage control and have started the TB "campaign" IMO

Amen to the bolded . John for TB!! Praying cheerleader .Now watch John gone next epis :pout

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't know if RS is right about Garrett but even if he is, what's wrong with him being f1? I just hope Becca will be happy with whoever she picks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:47 pm

wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:01 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:05 am

@smg2587 gotcha yes

i also wonder about this.Sorry if im' behind

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
8h8 hours ago
(SPOILER): There was a guy this season that fell, was injured, taken to the hospital, got a broken nose, and came back on the show. It’s also the same guy that wore the chicken suit the first night.

has it been sleuthed who the guy is?
could it be Connor hence the SM's acitivities which made us write him off? , thats when he went to hospital and recovered?

tyvm IA if anyone could fill me in. Praying

ETA.Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 DYY8oEOU0AANVGX
source

isn't Connor on the far left? so he couldn't possibly be the chicken suit guy? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 am

smg2587 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

Well oops:) ..Not that it really matters but, I didn't say he was the most shy... just that he seemed a little shy and yes he was less extroverted...I also mentioned that may have been due to the specific date situation. Who knows..He may do fine one on one:) Many of the guys seemed a little uncomfortable on stage and singing. Except Leo! Haha He was quite the ham and brought Becca up on stage to sing to.. the other guys good naturally called him out on it. That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not going to be John.:/
Also..I have no idea why that showed up as part of your quote? hmmm  let me know what I did wrong you long time posters!

Last edited by Kindnesscounts on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 am

Kindnesscounts wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Well oops:) ..Not that it really matters but, I didn't say he was the most shy... just that he seemed a little shy and yes he was less extroverted...I also mentioned that may have been due to the specific date situation. Who knows..He may do fine one on one:) Many of the guys seemed a little uncomfortable on stage and singing. Except Leo! Haha He was quite the ham and brought Becca up on stage to sing to.. the other guys good naturally called him out on it. That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not going to be John.:/

bestbud! nice one!!!! so my guess next date Leo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish