Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 am

@LiboLRC wrote:It sure seems Becca has a type, nothing wrong with that tho but it's just funny to think what's going to be the reaction to his F1 being divorced, people in SM can be savages; I do hope this is not a Matty J type of season, all of this if RS is correct.

what about Matty J?...sorry..didn't follow him or his season. Would love to know what are you referring to? Praying

for AU version, i only tuned in on Sam and Georgia's (and glad that i did).


__________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LiboLRC on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:52 am

@Joy15 wrote:
@LiboLRC wrote:It sure seems Becca has a type, nothing wrong with that tho but it's just funny to think what's going to be the reaction to his F1 being divorced, people in SM can be savages; I do hope this is not a Matty J type of season, all of this if RS is correct.

what about Matty J?...sorry..didn't follow him or his season.  Would love to know what are you referring to? Praying

for AU version, i only tuned in on Sam and Georgia's  (and glad that i did).

He pretty much was very boring because he made his pick since day one and he did next to no effort with the other women also when breaking up with them he was pretty rude to the extent it appeared he eliminated his F2 one week earlier just to make the F1 feel more secure.

LiboLRC

Posts : 151
Join date : 2017-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 am

That's assuming RS' info on Garrett being the front runner and she's going to chose him is correct.  It may or may not be.  And there's still time and many dates left before the FRC.

Not to mention the last how many Ettes have zeros in and formed connections with their F.1 early on?  The last 3 at least come to mind and they still explored their other relationships and finished the season without being too overly rude, IMO to the ones let go.  They're all still currently still happy and going strong with their F1s.  So I'm not ready to through Becca under the bus just yet or declare it a wash of a season.  I'll wait and see how things play out and continue sleuthing.  I have no fav at this point and just hope she finds someone who will make her happy and treat her well, regardless of how long or short the relationship ends up being,

JMOAA
avatar
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9541
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by flojo031 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:30 am

It is so obvious that Colton's PR team is trying to do damage control after RS spilled all of that dirt on him earlier today. no no

Here is something else to think about: Steve brought up that interesting little tidbit about Colton and Jordan being the least liked dudes in the house. Well maybe that'll translate over to the small screen and fans will totally despise him. Here's hoping, right?!! laugh out loud

I mean, TPTB wouldn't cast someone that the fans blatantly dislike as TB. The season hasn't even started yet, and people are already on the "Colton Sucks" train.


Last edited by flojo031 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 306
Join date : 2017-02-14
Age : 32
Location : Elgin, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am

@flojo031 wrote:It is so obvious that Colton's PR team is trying to do damage control after RS spilled all of that dirt on him earlier today. no no

Here is something else to think about: Steve brought up that interesting little tidbit about Colton and Jordan being the least liked dudes in the house. Well maybe that'll translate over to the small screen and fans will totally despise him. Here's hoping, right?!! laugh out loud

I mean, TPTB wouldn't cast someone that the fans blantantly dislike as TB. The season hasn't even started yet, and people are already on the "Colton Sucks" train.


Yeah..i mentioned it upthread. The PR team doing damage control and have started the TB "campaign" IMO

Amen to the bolded . John for TB!! Praying cheerleader .Now watch John gone next epis :pout



__________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 am

I don't know if RS is right about Garrett but even if he is, what's wrong with him being f1? I just hope Becca will be happy with whoever she picks.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13294
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:47 am

wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:50 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud


__________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:01 am

@Joy15 wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

smg2587

Posts : 83
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 am

@smg2587 gotcha yes

i also wonder about this.Sorry if im' behind

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
8h8 hours ago
(SPOILER): There was a guy this season that fell, was injured, taken to the hospital, got a broken nose, and came back on the show. It’s also the same guy that wore the chicken suit the first night.

has it been sleuthed who the guy is?
could it be Connor hence the SM's acitivities which made us write him off? , thats when he went to hospital and recovered?

tyvm IA if anyone could fill me in. Praying

ETA.
source

isn't Connor on the far left? so he couldn't possibly be the chicken suit guy? scratch


__________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Joy15

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kindnesscounts on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:28 am

@smg2587 wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:wonder who will be on that concert date? apparently it's one of Beccas fave singers...must be a pretty special date then - jmo

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

Well oops:) ..Not that it really matters but, I didn't say he was the most shy... just that he seemed a little shy and yes he was less extroverted...I also mentioned that may have been due to the specific date situation. Who knows..He may do fine one on one:) Many of the guys seemed a little uncomfortable on stage and singing. Except Leo! Haha He was quite the ham and brought Becca up on stage to sing to.. the other guys good naturally called him out on it. That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not going to be John.:/
Also..I have no idea why that showed up as part of your quote? hmmm  let me know what I did wrong you long time posters!


Last edited by Kindnesscounts on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Kindnesscounts

Posts : 19
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:30 am

@Kindnesscounts wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:

John or Jason? . The guy must be comfy enough to smooch before hundreds pair of eyes for sure... laugh out loud

Don't think its going to be John. According to @Kindnesscounts he was apparently the most shy and uncomfortable on stage on the Wayne Newton date. If he was uncomfortable there I can't imagine how awkward he be dancing and kissing in front of that many people. Think it will be someone more out their that she is comfortable with like Lincoln, Leo or (just going by the Vegas gd pictures) Wills.

Well oops:) ..Not that it really matters but, I didn't say he was the most shy... just that he seemed a little shy and yes he was less extroverted...I also mentioned that may have been due to the specific date situation. Who knows..He may do fine one on one:) Many of the guys seemed a little uncomfortable on stage and singing. Except Leo! Haha He was quite the ham and brought Becca up on stage to sing to.. the other guys good naturally called him out on it. That said, I do agree with you that it's probably not going to be John.:/

bestbud! nice one!!!! so my guess next date Leo Hugesmile
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum