SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:20 pm

I would just like to know the story behind the catchphrase. I feel like there must be one, but they haven't explained it in any way.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:45 pm

mindless wrote:I would just like to know the story behind the catchphrase. I feel like there must be one, but they haven't explained it in any way.

I think it was just a silly thing she had Arie say when she had him propose at the M and G. I haven’t heard any more of an explanation than that. I don’t think they will over use it during the show.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:I would just like to know the story behind the catchphrase. I feel like there must be one, but they haven't explained it in any way.

I think it was just a silly thing she had Arie say when she had him propose at the M and G. I haven’t heard any more of an explanation than that. I don’t think they will over use it during the show.

I know, it just felt so specific. Like she'd thought of it beforehand, but it wasn't really a punchline, so I keep feeling like I'm missing something. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:05 pm

mindless wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I know, it just felt so specific. Like she'd thought of it beforehand, but it wasn't really a punchline, so I keep feeling like I'm missing something. laugh out loud

imo i always thought maybe she was expecting Peter for bach and she probably did that whole fake proposal at M&G meaning it for peter because well he wasn't ready to do the damn thing with rachel so making sure he was now laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:14 pm

She hashtagged that phrase on her IG pic the night of the premier. I don't remember Arie saying it?

I don't get it either. It sounds more sexual to me than anything else.

Let's get er done, let's get going, are phrases I would use to accomplish something.

bkoofPulling a Daenerys and making him bend the knee. Who will fight for the north? Tune in tonight during The Bachelor premiere . #thebachelor #abc #dothedamnthing #whatamidoingwithmyhands

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdagl7GhjXj/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Didn't Arie also put some form of it on his IG bio too? Or was it just the loving pizza he added?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:25 pm

FWIW the catchphrase still in her twitter banner

https://twitter.com/thebkoof

CH tagged her also in his tweet. https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/986637232097210368

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mindless wrote:
Rolly wrote:

imo i always thought maybe she was expecting Peter for bach and she probably did that whole fake proposal at M&G meaning it for peter because well he wasn't ready to do the damn thing with rachel so making sure he was now laugh out loud

well, that's another way to look at it...and you could prolly right  giggling

i personally have no probs with the phrase. Its just her thingy...she used to use "damn" a lot  giggling . When CH announced her as the Ette..she said " i wanna be the best damn Bachelorette i can be" laugh out loud . the "thing" when she was on Arie season referred to the "journey with him"...while for her own season, it means "her journey". at least thats the way i see it.

i also think its the vice versa/ lady version of what Chris Siegfried pulled on Des season...referencing a scene from The Office: " would you mind...if i tied my shoes?" (while bending on one knee). Therefore i have no probs with Becca doing it. Nothing new . JMO

on a side note: its so friggin funny to me...that both Chris S and Becca managed to be the F1s. Its like the producers - who i assume insisted them doing both stunts- knew that they would be the F1s waaay prior to the season abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 pm

The first time the phrase was used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t17J1xSGiow

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:43 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for posting the vid.

I'm sick of it already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The first time the phrase was used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t17J1xSGiow

I think it was clever and she is adorable. I am so ready to watch her find someone special. If it isn’t her HEA at least she will have had her own season of meeting some fine men and being adored. I can’t wait!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Not sure if this has been posted

1:36: still leaving question mark to me . Does she still like handsome beefy guy?(Colton anyone?laugh out loud) does she prefer the real than the beef? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish