SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
rosefever wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.
But he actually doesn't have to.

If he stayed off SM he wouldn’t have to deal with it at all. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry totally OT

They were at the Grand Pricks? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 3806527698 I can't stop laughing at the way she pronounced that.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 3806527698 I watched that a couple of times and totally missed the “pricks” until you mentioned it.  Where do they get these professionals? laugh out loud

It seemed like a straightforward interview to me.  I thought it was a good sign they’ve talked with Lauren’s pastor.  I hope he or she will be presiding at the wedding and not CH. Smiley

The  looking down could have been glare from the bright sunshine in his light eyes.  When I don’t wear sunglasses, I tend to do the same thing.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:He’s phrasing may have been to limit it.  But IMO when you limit your posting or usage of it, that means staying off of it more than you normally would.

JMO
But was he a heavy SM poster before??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 am

Alanna wrote:Has he really been monogamous? Doubt it. I’m guessing as minimum there’s been some sliding into dm’s going on.
Gotta line up the next one. It's been like 3 months, Lauren's time is almost up laugh out loud. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 am

Better eye contact in this interview.  :gotcha: At least Mario knows how to say Grand Prix (Preee)... laugh out loud

Interesting that he keeps mentioning about TPTB being available for their wedding.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 am

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Has he really been monogamous? Doubt it. I’m guessing as minimum there’s been some sliding into dm’s going on.
Gotta line up the next one. It's been like 3 months, Lauren's time is almost up laugh out loud. Jmo.

He will probably be more covert this time. His techniques are getting well documented but there will always be another one imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 am

rosefever wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.
I second that. It's too bad that they are facing negativity. Weird how they are judged for everything and some of the things that they are judged for are so redicilous, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:24 am

mindless wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Saw these stats at Reddit
MF tweet
Arie one of our less popular Bachelors
132 RT
2443 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/981575774246387712?s=21

Pardoning Arie
10 RT
358 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/984928908318420993?s=21
About 13% of the people like Arie, which sounds about right, most people don't like honest people. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 3 4256136633 JMO.

Sorry, but 'honest' is the last word I'd associate with Arie. laugh out loud JMO.

So true but LiAr has a ring to it.  Hugesmile
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:45 am

@Aunties_Love I know so many men who would be considered "players" while they were dating, but they fell in love, married and wouldn't consider messing up what they've found. Arie had the disadvantage of being known and apparently didn't realize how his player ways would haunt him. If he really loves Lauren and wants this to work, then he'll prove the naysayers wrong. I have too much experience in life to believe "once a player always a player."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:00 am

BKay wrote:@Aunties_Love I know so many men who would be considered "players" while they were dating, but they fell in love, married and wouldn't consider messing up what they've found. Arie had the disadvantage of being known and apparently didn't realize how his player ways would haunt him. If he really loves Lauren and wants this to work, then he'll prove the naysayers wrong. I have too much experience in life to believe "once a player always a player."
Very well said, my sentiments exactly and not only that, IMO, the couple being happy and living their lives is another way to prove the naysayers wrong as well IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Better eye contact in this interview.  :gotcha:   At least Mario knows how to say Grand Prix (Preee)... laugh out loud

Interesting that he keeps mentioning about TPTB being available for their wedding.

I thought they were wanting to get married right away. Seems now it's "sometime in the fall or winter", according to Arie but he didn't say what year. giggling And oh, ya, they're open to watching Becca's season. stupid
And so the backtracking begins.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm

If Arie proves us wrong. Great, good for him and Lauren. The season is still fresh, so people pay attention. Once we have Becca on air, then BiP people will care less. The next bachelor will likely take almost all negative attention off them.

IMO, they are practically begging for a tv wedding and meeting with tv counselors, so they are stirring the pot. When they stay quiet, this channel is mostly quiet. If they keep putting themselves out there people will talk good and bad. That is the way of the world.

I have a very real question, are all the people who are frustrated with the criticism Arie and Lauren get going to refrain from criticizing any future contestants? JMO, but if you are not then why ask why we criticize Arie and Lauren? Everyone has people they like more and people they like less. It is human nature. Criticizing this couple doesn’t mean a person isn’t in support of love, or positive or any of the other various things I have read here. Instead, this couple just pushes some people’s buttons. With time something or someone else will become the button pusher.

Look at the Rachel and Bryan thread. A month and a half after their finale people were still discussing How she treated Peter and predicting their breakup. Now the less positive comments only get discussed if the couple directly does something. Time helps us all to move on. The same will be true with Arie and Lauren, be it together or separately. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp