SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 pm

idk traveling the world for that many months without actually living daily lives doesn't really bode well to me but if that works for them then by all means. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 10, 2018 6:29 pm

They’ve had a fair amount of time in AZ.  Long enough to buy a house, spend time with Arie’s family and for Lauren to start a real estate course.  Once they move in, I think they’ll be at home more, too.

Eagle Eye wrote:
The former flight attendant also shared a video of the race car driver dancing. In a photo, he beamed with a heart drawn around him and a sticker reading “want.”
cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-vacation-in-hong-kong/
laugh out loud I didn’t even know Lauren Bushnell knew Arie.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 pm

alwaystulips wrote:They’ve had a fair amount of time in AZ.  Long enough to buy a house, spend time with Arie’s family and for Lauren to start a real estate course.  Once they move in, I think they’ll be at home more, too.

Eagle Eye wrote:
The former flight attendant also shared a video of the race car driver dancing. In a photo, he beamed with a heart drawn around him and a sticker reading “want.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-vacation-in-hong-kong/
laugh out loud I didn’t even know Lauren Bushnell knew Arie.

Just curious if she really started a real estate course? With the travel it would seem hard to focus on any course right now. JMO.

And with house hunting, I know my hubby and I did a lot of it online, then got to just our favorites in person.
They could have been looking since January.

If this is what Arie’s life is like it is good she is seeing it. Honestly, I would find it strange if he were leaving her in AZ alone during all these trips. JMO.

Unfortunately for them, with her going as much as she does if it slows down that will cause more rumors. JMO.

I still don’t like them, but it is good if they are happy, IMO.

Thank goodness for the original Lauren B that she is not stuck with Arie too. Ben’s two ILYs bugged her, I can’t imagine she would respond well to a switch. JMO. Then again, I think almost any woman is too good for Arie. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So it could be they are living their real lives. 
Thanks. 
@alwaystulips
Yep, traveling the world for months at a time is Arie's life. He went right back to his normal life with his love by his side instead of following in the footsteps of other leads. No blogging, Dancing With the Stars, shilling and such for Arie. Just racing and real estate!wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu May 10, 2018 7:23 pm

FLChica wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:So it could be they are living their real lives. 
Thanks. 
@alwaystulips
Yep, traveling the world for months at a time is Arie's life. He went right back to his normal life with his love by his side instead of following in the footsteps of other leads. No blogging, Dancing With the Stars, shilling and such for Arie. Just racing and real estate!wine
As a wife of a former racer this is your normal daily life. It is a great experience to travel and see places you would never dream of . I even went back to work full time while my husband traveled. If it was a weekend race I would try to make it. I too say great for them they are living their normal life and enjoying each other. More kudos to them for doing what makes them happy. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Lauren's caption in Hong Kong "How did we get here?" well, since you asked, let me tell ya (laugh out loud)... it started when you began a relationship with an engaged man, didn't bother to watch the humiliating breakup the ex had to endure on National tv, add in a quickie engagement as the credits were rolling, and now sharing your life with a pathological cheater and liar. But hey, it's okay, you're in Hong Kong! All IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 7:57 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 10, 2018 8:17 pm

I, for one, am jealous! I would love to travel to all the places they’ve been: Iceland, Barcelona, Australia, Hong Kong...wow, what amazing experiences

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 pm

whit90 wrote:As a wife of a former racer this is your normal daily life. It is a great experience to travel and see places you would never dream of . I even went back to work full time while my husband traveled. If it was a weekend race I would try to make it. I too say great for them they are living their normal life and enjoying each other. More kudos to them for doing what makes them happy. JMO
@whit90, thanks so much for sharing your perspective.  bestbud!

ETA:  I really admire the families of racers.  It’s such an intense sport.  I’m not sure I could handle it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 am

Eagle Eye wrote:

Wrong Lauren B, US mag. cheeky I'm perplexed as to why they these mags keep tabs on their every move. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 am

Minney wrote:Lauren's caption in Hong Kong "How did we get here?" well, since you asked, let me tell ya (laugh out loud)... it started when you began a relationship with an engaged man, didn't bother to watch the humiliating breakup the ex had to endure on National tv, add in a quickie engagement as the credits were rolling, and now sharing your life with a pathological cheater and liar.  But hey, it's okay, you're in Hong Kong! All IMO

It all started when you began a relationship with a man who was dating 25 other women on a highly edited TV show. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 3806527698 laugh out loud hehehe rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 11, 2018 2:13 am

I lose interest and fast when any of these couples start jet setting constantly. Arie and Lauren are pretty big offenders here. Wonderful for them, must be nice. But so completely unrelatable to me. Just completely removed from my experience. Meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp