SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 17, 2018 1:24 am

sanlee088 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
ITA with everything. They both look to me as though they are from the same class, middle class. We saw Lauren's parent's house, they don't look like poor people to me.

I also think that at times you should be selfish unless it is a matter of life, death, health or hurtful to someone.

IMO, the fans are not going to die, get hurt, or get sick because the show has been rescheduled. JMO
The show has been rescheduled and it is sold out so, I quess their fans were not that upset. JMO

Seems that non-fans were more upset than actual fans then. JMO

FLChica wrote:
whit90 wrote:Arie's job allows them to travel the world and he is also a millionaire and doesn't show it off with fancy cars etc.., they to me are very lucky to be able to do what they do. JMO They have rescheduled the event and it is sold out so I assume their fans were not that upset. JMO Like I stated before. Life Happens !
Thanks for posting this fact: the event was rescheduled and is sold out. I'm all for a little righteous indignation when it's called for, but IMHO it isn't warranted in this case.

It's tough for me to be angry when Arie and Lauren told the truth about the rescheduling. I guess those paying to attend the event felt the same IMHO.

Maybe they should have lied about it? Maybe that would have been better. Who knows.

How about honoring your commitments? How about treating other people with respect? They wouldn’t need to lie if they did that. IMO.

As for self care, has Lauren’s one day of work we have seen in five months been so stressful? These are two entitled people who have already been to multiple countries and bought a house, life has been pretty good to them. Self care is all they ever do, we have yet to see them put any one else above their desires. IMO.

Feel free to like them and I will feel free not to. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 17, 2018 2:15 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
The show has been rescheduled and it is sold out so, I quess their fans were not that upset. JMO

FLChica wrote:
Thanks for posting this fact: the event was rescheduled and is sold out. I'm all for a little righteous indignation when it's called for, but IMHO it isn't warranted in this case.

It's tough for me to be angry when Arie and Lauren told the truth about the rescheduling. I guess those paying to attend the event felt the same IMHO.

Maybe they should have lied about it? Maybe that would have been better. Who knows.

How about honoring your commitments? How about treating other people with respect? They wouldn’t need to lie if they did that. IMO.

As for self care, has Lauren’s one day of work we have seen in five months been so stressful? These are two entitled people who have already been to multiple countries and bought a house, life has been pretty good to them. Self care is all they ever do, we have yet to see them put any one else above their desires. IMO.

Per the bolded, Why do you think Libby was so eager to take RE back after him making a fool out of her on national TV, in front of millions of people?? She knew she had finally pegged her a sugar daddy and stuff like working was behind her. My one tip to her would be to remember the old saying, If he cheats with you, he will cheat on you... I'm glad they rarely enter my mind. They aren't worth it!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

FLChica wrote:

I'm sure they have done some kind of good deed(s) in their lives. They aren't Satan. laugh out loud Maybe Lauren has let someone cut in front of her in the checkout line at the grocery store. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 43 3806527698 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 43 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Sure, they are not Satan but they aren't good people either (imo). It is not that black and white JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Short of murder, etc, I can’t imagine labeling anyone not a good person based on any information gathered this far. I guess I live in a glass house.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 pm

for me good people do not make fun of others, lie, cheat, and constantly put themselves above others like Arie and Lauren do. All JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 pm

I shudder thinking how many people fall into that category.  I don’t think life is that simple or that black and white.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Diana wrote:Sure, they are not Satan but they aren't good people either (imo). It is not that black and white JMO.

I think we can all agree that we have done or said things about people that weren't very complimentary at least once...or twice in our lives.  All of us.  We aren't perfect.  The difference is we didn't have a million eyes watching us at the time.  Jmo.

ETA: Hopefully they have learned from this situation.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 17, 2018 10:13 pm

@Mommyof2 well they keep making these situations, so I think the learning thing isn’t happening so far. IMO.

@Kashathediva Sorry, I do have higher standards then they haven’t murdered anyone for if they are good or not. Most people are neither all good or all bad, but some where in the middle. I have yet to see a lot of good out of these two, but they may also keep that part quiet. I can only judge what I see and so far that is selfish and self-centered. Nothing for me personally to like. IMO
*edit*
I have no desire for anyone to die or be hurt, I honestly don’t even care if they stay together or not. They can just live their lives and I will live mine. My random comments on a discussion board are truly unlikely to ever even reach this couple. But, we are all free to make comments as long as we don’t violate forum policy and basic common decency. At least as I understand the rules.

As I said before, feel free to like and enjoy them and I will feel free not to. And everyone will still be okay. JMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because opinions within rules can be expressed)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Sorry, this is going to be a long one as I am getting caught up on some posts and thoughts.....

sdmom wrote:Hmmm, sorry, but if I want to see someone folding laundry, I just look at the mirror.

They don’t need to be relatable to me;  they just need to live their own life, may it be chilling at home or traveling around the world. Whatever they do, there will be fans cheering and non fans criticizing, so just be you and do you. Jmo.

As for me, I’d rather see a couple live happily than breaking up.

All Jmo.

I completely agree....I have no idea why bad/ill wishes are laid on these couples. They are having a hard enough time just trying to make things work with all the pressures on them as it is. IMO.

Aria wrote:Every time I start thinking that these two might not be *that* bad, they do something and prove that they really are. Selfish and rude is their default setting and hopefully these fans who lost money with this cancelled event because of Arie's "filming commitments" (which is literally a trip to Bora Bora because Lauren felt like going somewhere "tropical") will start to see their true colors and stop wasting their hard-earned money on these losers. IMO.

hmmm, considering their re-scheduled events are sold out.....many don't feel the same way as I don't. Glad that others want to give this couple a chance and are keeping an open mind instead of being closed off....that's awesome. All IMO

sdmom wrote:I agree what Arie did to Becca is wrong. I also agree sometimes they seem so clueless and stupid. But I truly don’t understand what people want them to do? Break up? It just seems they can’t do anything right , Jmo.

I agree with the bolded, IMO, it's a shame that this couple is still getting raked over the coals no matter what they do/say, it's never the right thing.

FLChica wrote:
whit90 wrote:Arie's job allows them to travel the world and he is also a millionaire and doesn't show it off with fancy cars etc.., they to me are very lucky to be able to do what they do. JMO They have rescheduled the event and it is sold out so I assume their fans were not that upset. JMO Like I stated before. Life Happens !

I agree with you FLChica! With the event being re-scheduled and then sold out, I think that speaks volumes of how my fellow Canadians are showing that they have an open mind about this couple, they want to see them and talk with them. So because they are wanting to do that, does that make all those people losers as it's been said Arie and Lauren are??? All IMO I just think that some people have open minds with this, then others want to see a sucessful couple out of this franchise considering all the trials and crap that they go through, vs others that just want them to fail and wish ill will on them. Again, ALL IMO

Diana wrote:for me good people do not make fun of others, lie, cheat, and constantly put themselves above others like Arie and Lauren do. All JMHO.
I just don't get this. I don't see them as a liar nor a cheat, nor constantly putting themselves above others....that just doesn't ring true with this couple. Sorry. All IMo.

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not going to take the thread OT, other than mention the event has been re-scheduled/or refunded and I don't have enough fingers on 2 hands to list the amount of cast or couples that have cancelled and re-scheduled or simply cancelled or even simply NOT shown up to events scheduled without even cancelling.
It happens regardless of reasons good to bad. It's life.
I doubt anyone was truly left broken hearted, hospitalized or worse and merely slightly upset to chagrinned over the cancellation.

I agree with you @Kashathediva. Especiially when it comes to the bolded. The fact that they cancelled is one thing but to me the fact that their re-scheduled appearance is completely sold out....to me, that means that so many more out there are interested in them not to mention that they do value their hard earned money and are eager to enjoy this couple with it. All IMO

sosleepy wrote:Poor Lauren. In 2017/18 she has been to (that we know of) LA, Lake Tahoe, Ft. Lauderdale, Paris, Tuscany, Peru, Iceland, Barcelona, Sydney, Australia... and now Bora Bora. God forbid this 25 year old, entitled, not-even-working for these luxeries, ding bat postpone going “somewhere tropical” so she can follow through on an engagement she signed up for, for the “little people” and head somewhere “cold” instead. That kind of entitled arrogance I just have 0 patience for. I’m done with her. She’s actually starting to bother me more than Arby.

The real question remains who are these fools paying to see these two at any scheduled event? laugh out loud

JMO
You say poor Lauren....well I say poor Becca or anyone else that has come from this franchise.....their travelling is very extensive as well....all part of the program and what comes from being in this franchise so really don't see the big deal. IMO.

Hmmm, I guess "those fools" as you call them value their money, value their time and value the chance of getting to meet this couple and spend time with them, especially considering that their event was re-scheduled and is completely sold out. That speaks volumes, ALL IMO!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 20, 2018 5:51 pm

I'm sorry, but just because someone doesn't like what these two do does not mean they are close minded. It just means they disagree with what they are doing or how they are going about things.

There have been other people from this franchise that I have changed my mind about as I got to know more about them and how they handle their real life. So far that is not happening with these two. Not even close.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 20, 2018 6:18 pm

I don't think they really care what "we" think. laugh out loud They seem to be enjoying life, enjoying each other and the doggie party they are hosting for Dallas and Bastian today is totes adorbs! I had to say it. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 43 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp