SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Diana Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 pm

"good" hubby if she doesn't mind the 1 million side chicks behind her back then yeah sure. JMSO

Also for just throwing TPTB under the bus they sure ran back to easy meal ticket for a BIP appearance. JMO rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aria Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm

@Diana I always find that so hysterical. These people swear up and down that they've been betrayed, they're so hurt, they can never trust producers again, blah blah...and they sprint back when they're asked to make a guest appearance for their summer trash show. The obsession with fame and attention is truly sad, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:26 pm

@Aria my thoughts exactly. no no

And I saw they are traveling yet again. Is Arie still racing?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 pm

The leads are under contract for a certain amount of time to make those guest spots on future shows. I don’t think it’s much of a choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Arie and Lauren are in Maine.... at a beach where my husband's family used to have a house. It's definitely a more secluded beach with the majority of beach goers being the residents that have houses in the area. I never post in here but I saw their IG story and you don't see reality tv peeps vacation in Maine often.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 pm

@Kashathediva yes they are under contract but when they go around complaining about the finale edit and everything they said about TPTB just seems a bit fishy. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm

TPTB under the best situations, are not the casts’ friends.
Cast all get thrown under the bus to a certain degree. That still means contracts to show up for certain things still remain whether or not you feel you were betrayed or not. I don’t think much choice is there if they want to avoid a lawsuit. Unless things have changed, I don’t think these appearances on future shows that fall under the contract are salaried. I know plenty of past cast have not wanted rebound appearances— Deanna for Jason being one instance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 pm

LiArs are what LiArs do. Nuff said imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 pm

If you sign up for this show a second time then I don't even wanna hear you whine about the edit. He should've known better than anyone what TPTB is capable of when they played him with the Bachelor gig years back and the whole storyline with him and Cassie Lambert on Emily's season. Just accept that you got the edit you deserved ya a$$hole and STFU. JMsnarkyO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:If you sign up for this show a second time then I don't even wanna hear you whine about the edit. He should've known better than anyone what TPTB is capable of when they played him with the Bachelor gig years back and the whole storyline with him and Cassie Lambert on Emily's season. Just accept that you got the edit you deserved ya a$$hole and STFU. JMsnarkyO.

Yup! Take it like a man and not a whiny B . Seems these two are morphing into one big whiny azz couple . Smh imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 pm

I'm actually surprised they have been asked to make an appearance on BIP after he ratted them out on what exactly happened during the filming of the break up as opposed to what was aired during the "unedited" film.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm actually surprised they have been asked to make an appearance on BIP after he ratted them out on what exactly happened during the filming of the break up as opposed to what was aired during the "unedited" film.

I'll wait and see how they are edited.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp