SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nottheleastbitinterested - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 pm

You gotta admit, they do look cute together.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkBgNlnlLeO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=c1jam800y192
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

nottheleastbitinterested - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:52 pm

To each his own I suppose. It’s never been about how they look. It’s been mostly about how they act entitled, whiny and disingenuous imo. It reminds me of the saying ,
None are so empty as those who are full of themselves.
LiArs defined .
AMSO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Meh. Nobody is perfect. I think many of the Bach alumn have stuck their foot in their mouth a time or two. When someone is in the public eye, people are scrutinizing their every move. I, for one, am happy I live a private life and don't have millions of people waiting to jump on me on SM on a daily basis. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Thank you. I’m exercising that prerogative to scrutinize them because they’ve put themselves in the public’s eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 pm

cookielover12 wrote:A friend of mine ran into Arie, Lauren and Ben at the Atlanta airport last night Smiley
My friend was coming in from Cancun. I think there were in Mexico as well for something to do with BIP.
. Looks like this person on twitter saw them too in Mexico (and got a sneaky photo). She said in previous tweet she is staying at same resort where BIP is filming. https://mobile.twitter.com/hawkeygirl95/status/1006576276277202946/photo/1

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:27 am

And Ben.  laugh out loud

I don't think Arie and Lauren have much choice in the matter regarding appearances.  Remember what Millsy said a few weeks ago about never being able to leave the Bachelor family.  laugh out loud :uptonogood laugh out loud :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 am

This couple does more than just put their foot in their mouths so they are as deserving of scrutiny as any other contestant or couple from this franchise, IMO. Viewers just choose to give some a pass and crucify others based on personal preferences. These two say one thing and do another over and over and there is always choice, IMO. Nobody forces them to go to Mexico and film BIP. They just can't stay out of the spotlight.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am

Oh come on, if they don’t want to show up, they don’t have to show up. They aren’t that popular or vital to TPTB to “force their hand.” Just like Ben H. next to them, they are addicted to the notoriety. They are there cause they loooooove it, they can’t get enough of it. The Bachelor defines them. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am

Maybe Lauren and Arie are the Bartenders this season! wine
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 am

Cause ya know those two are people I'd really want to take relationship and love advice from.  Rolling Eyes

Not that I have plans to really watch or get invested in BIP, but I'll certainly be skipping or FF threw them and Benji.  #nothanks #nottheleastbitinterested

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 am

sosleepy wrote:Oh come on, if they don’t want to show up, they don’t have to show up. They aren’t that popular or vital to TPTB to “force their hand.” Just like Ben H. next to them, they are addicted to the notoriety. They are there cause they loooooove it, they can’t get enough of it. The Bachelor defines them. laugh out loud

Copy of an old contract. Contract
Page seven item B:
States for 12 months following ATFR they agree to be available for blah blah blah. It’s there in black and white.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 am

Key word is available. It's easy not to be available if a person really doesn't want to do something. Last I checked slavery and kidnapping are against the law so nobody forced them against their will to film BIP, IMO. Although it might give Arie another opportunity to film a slow mo creepy IG of Lauren blowing on a dandelion. WTF giggling no no
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp