SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:14 pm

Aweee that's adorable! I love seeing big sister/brother meeting their new sibling. 

As I was reading that post, there was a commercial on, Jillian advertising for the Okanagan Valley. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Sorry for the double post. I was googling to see if I could find that commercial, and instead ran into this article. This is why I never judge anyone for shilling, I just might be a tiny bit jealous! laugh out loud I think anyone who doesn't take advantage of this is not very business savy and is off their rocker IMHO

“How do you say no when a company is going to offer you five digits to post about a mop? How are you going to say no to that?” Harris said.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4296697/jillian-harris-cant-believe-being-an-influencer-pays-the-bills-and-then-some/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, I saw that commercial too. Good for her. She is one of the ones from this franchise who had a skill before the show and put it to use post show. She had worked hard and been smart about the things she did.

I still don't follow any of them, but when I am making new banners she is one of the few that I enjoy looking through.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:10 pm

I'd have trouble turning that kind of money down. I like that she's trying to stay true to her brand at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:11 pm

@Sprite she was very smart about it all I'm sure she has done very well as a result of her hard work. It's one thing to be well known coming off this show, but if you aren't business savvy, or get the proper assistance from professionals, you end up blowing a lot of money and continue making the wrong choices, as we have seen with some of the formers.

It wasn't just handed to Jillian, she has always worked so hard.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Dv7NTgkXgAAnISC
Jillian Harris @jillianharris Jan 2
2018 was QUITE the year!! Over on today's blog, I'm sharing my personal highlights PLUS my goals for 2019!! jillianharris.com/2018-my-person… pic.twitter.com/PGw1pk2wFY

Jillian Harris @jillianharris Jan 3
Not only was 2018 amazing on a personal level but it was also such an incredible year for our business!!! See our highlights for 2018 and what myself and Team Jilly have in the works for 2019!! jillianharris.com/business-serie… pic.twitter.com/qpm6c2hV4l

I love this dog's life! Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 2498057887
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 DwaQs9RUcAA4enq
Jillian Harris @jillianharris Jan 8
Nacho is hitting 2019 HARD ... pic.twitter.com/PBRgcnD6aG
https://mobile.twitter.com/jillianharris
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 DwkeW8vUYAA9erG
Jillian Harris @jillianharris Jan 10
I'm sharing the whirlwind details of our Christmas holidays over on today's blog! jillianharris.com/how-we-spent-o… pic.twitter.com/hBQnh2CJbp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Very nice family pics! Nacho has the best life. laugh out loud

I haven't read her blog but I can imagine what she has planned for 2019. She just doesn't stop, ever!

She has created quite the little empire but she deserves it IMHO, she goes after what she wants, works hard, and it looks like it's paying off.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 am

Not only is Jillian a hard worker, she has a brilliant mind for business and is so creative! What I adore about her most, is how she gives back to her community... does a lot of events fir women with children in need, and other ones! Companies love her and she does a great job advertising for them. Have you seen her “12 days of Christmas” give-away? I admire her a lot!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:45 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 EObbUl4UwAAbCZU
Jillian Harris @jillianharris Jan 16
I can't believe we're ALREADY halfway through January! Where has the time gone?! Check out how we spent our holidays over on today's blog (better later than never! 😉🎄): jillianharris.com/what-i-got-up-… pic.twitter.com/po8zw1sbAO
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 EO_C9iDX4AIBJOq
As many of you know I celebrated my 40th birthday with some of my closest girlfriends at the @FairmontKeaLani in December! Well, today over on the blog I'm sharing my FIVE tips for planning the ULTIMATE girl's getaway! jillianharris.com/5-tips-for-the… pic.twitter.com/tI4cyS7xz9
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 EPEMjRDXUAEQn_S
I'm sharing my favourite @Disneyland tips, tricks, and RIDES on today's blog! 🎡🎢 Check it out here: jillianharris.com/disneyland-rec… pic.twitter.com/TbQx0XWVJ3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:35 pm

gorgeous family. wonder if they'll ever marry.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:gorgeous family. wonder if they'll ever marry.

She is planning the wedding right now. They are getting married this year.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

+19
bluwavz
Billysmom
veg_out
BuckeyeGal
TrishB