SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Did we get any sort of confirmation about Caroline, Tia, and the other girls meeting with Becca before the rose ceremony the other night? Becca IMO would have told them who she was feeling it with the most. JoJo did so with Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn.

IMO, I wouldn’t be surprised if Caroline’s tweet is in correlation to Becca and Colton, but who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 pm

If she hates Colton that much to tweet that out against her best friends wishes why is she following him? JMO.

I swear this girl will do anything for attention. JMO. I guess Becca could pick Colton
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:31 pm

I agree

with Diana.

IMO, it might just be about another non-bach related friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

I think caroline could be talking about 1 of 4 things
Becca/Colton
Tia/Colton
Lauren/Arie
Or one her close friends that isn’t on the show.

It’s hard to know who she’s talking about it’s could be Becca and Colton but who knows.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Following someone doesn't have to mean you like them Imo. Maybe she's watching his account waiting for something laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Diana wrote:If she hates Colton that much to tweet that out against her best friends wishes why is she following him? JMO.

I swear this girl will do anything for attention. JMO. I guess Becca could pick Colton
I don’t think caroline hates Colton, I just think that if she is talking about him that she feels like he isn’t right for her. But your right about that fact that she still follows him, that parts odd.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:37 pm

I’ve found Caroline to be annoying and attention seeking for a while now, so seeing her throw out that vague tweet after potentially meeting with Becca before a RC just a day or so ago isn’t surprising to me.

It’s vague enough that realistically, if it was in regards to Becca, I’m not so sure she would know or care enough about it once she’s done filming two or so weeks from now IMO. Plus, it doesn’t need to mean Caroline hates Colton. She might just think there’s someone better for her.

Not saying it’s definitely about Becca and one of her guys, but Caroline is IMO childish enough for me to think it could be in relation to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:39 pm

I had a quick look at Caroline's following on IG and Colton is the only contestant I see that she is following. Is that correct? SCMIIW That doesn't tell me one way or the other how she feels about him. She could like him or dislike him. But why not follow the others.

I'm sure we'll hear more from her. She has to be out there dropping hints and being the popular girl IMHO, as we've seen last season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: I had a quick look at Caroline's following on IG and Colton is the only contestant I see that she is following. Is that correct? SCMIIW That doesn't tell me one way or the other how she feels about him. She could like him or dislike him. But why not follow the others.

I'm sure we'll hear more from her. She has to be out there dropping hints and being the popular girl IMHO, as we've seen last season.

That is true but also the rest of the guys that are in Becca’s F4 all of there accounts are on private so she can’t.  I think she probably would follow them if she could but I think that as for rest of the contestants that aren’t becca F4 I don’t know why she hasn’t followed any of them.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:48 pm

But the thing about Caroline's following of Colton is that she also met other guys on that spa date that are no longer on the show and she is not following any of them.

IMO, I think she wants him on BIP because like others I see her as wanting to be relevant and Colton (IMO) is the same. 2 peas in a pod so to speak.

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 1646190589

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:57 pm

To be honest I think that Colton was the one eliminated at the RC on Wednesday. I could be wrong but that’s just my gut feeling based on what we know about him and about the show in the past but after Caroline’s tweet it’s making me question that. It’s hard to know if her tweet has any correlation to Becca though. All JMO

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 pm

What do we know that would make him eliminated at F4?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou