SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:36 am

I thought Jason would be F4 but I am glad to read it is Colton. I had the two switched. I think Jason will be F3 and if not I will be a little surprised.

Back to top Go down

ABC - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:39 am

Didn't someone else on reddit say they had a friend in production and they were going to Maldives? Maybe that's why RS thought they were going somewhere they've never been.

@bluwavz thanks for bringing the info over and thanks to the reddit poster!

There's something about Garrett that's not right for me either. IMO from what little I've seen, he's OTT. I look forward to seeing more but right now I think he's too dramatic with his interactions with Becca which doesn't come across as natural to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:42 am

Crazy theory here: but what if Garrett and Blake are diversions? As in, most of their dates are super public so that people think they're the frontrunners when its actually jason? laugh out loud

Also, RS is totally stalking reddit.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:46 am

I think it could be either Blake or Jason for F3, depending on where producers want to go with their Bachelor pick (usually it's the F3 guy). There's still a possibility they could go elsewhere with it like Nick and Arie's seasons, but if Blake does in fact become a fan fave or Jason is like-able enough, it could go to one of them IMO.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:48 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:(SPOILER): You’ve waited long enough so here you go: Your final 3 are Blake, Jason, & Garrett. Colton was eliminated at the final 4 rose ceremony. Thank u to the emailer who informed me they are currently filming overnight dates & eventually the final rose ceremony in Thailand. Via Reality Steve on Twitter. Sorry idk how to do the time stamps.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

Thank goodness! Really interesting that Caroline started following him yesterday again. I’m guessing she is a lock for BIP.

Regardless, I like all of Becca’s F3. I just rewatched her meeting Blake and Bradley; he’s really a sweet guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:54 am

So with Caroline's tweet and Instagram follow - is it safe to say that stuff was probably about Colton?

If so, how did she know he was eliminated? Only thing that comes to mind is that Colton reached out to Tia and Tia told Caroline.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:58 am

1funnyfish wrote:So with Caroline's tweet and Instagram follow - is it safe to say that stuff was probably about Colton?

If so, how did she know he was eliminated? Only thing that comes to mind is that Colton reached out to Tia and Tia told Caroline.  

Did she and Tia meet up with Becca before the RC? I thought they had posted something about being reunited soon but I might be wrong. I still think Colton was the producer’s pick for HTD. Good thing he is heading to BIP and not the next Bachelor (based only on my personal preference).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:59 am

never mind

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:43 pm

I haven't seen anything but the tiny clips we have of the public dates so I don't have an opinion on which guy she should pick. They all seem like good guys, imo. I think Thailand is beautiful and don't care if they've been there. Can't wait to see it!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:57 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I thought Jason would be F4 but I am glad to read it is Colton. I had the two switched. I think Jason will be F3 and if not I will be a little surprised.
Jason's in my top 2. The things the person who saw them on their 1-1 said about their interactions stood out to me. Plus Blake comes off a little childish imo (no shade) so despite how far he's gone I don't consider him a real contender because of this show's history with guys like him. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:04 pm

Interesting Jason is most likely the first overnight, probably will save Garrett for last so she doesn’t completely shut down with the others after spending the night with Garrett, JMO. I think its hilarious that Momma Jill was asking for pics of her with Garrett. There was just something joyful in her smile with Garrett. I’m sure her mom is ecstatic to see her daughter so happy.

Also, everything I’ve learned from social media in regards to Garrett and following some family is that he comes from a very close knit family, has real everyday hobbies and interests and is looking for a partner like his brother and sister have. Again, JMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:14 pm

SeekAny wrote:Interesting Jason is most likely the first overnight, probably will save Garrett for last so she doesn’t completely shut down with the others after spending the night with Garrett, JMO. I think its hilarious that Momma Jill was asking for pics of her with Garrett. There was just something joyful in her smile with Garrett. I’m sure her mom is ecstatic to see her daughter so happy.

Also, everything I’ve learned from social media in regards to Garrett and following some family is that he comes from a very close knit family, has real everyday hobbies and interests and is looking for a partner like his brother and sister have. Again, JMO.

Oooh thats really interesting! Can you give some examples? Is it obvious that he wants to seriously settle down and find the right partner?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou