SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:39 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Does anyone have a sense of how often Becca travels for work? I see on Blake's IG bio there's a section with an airplane emoji that says "probably out of town." IMO, that gives me the vibe he travels a ton probably to promotional events being a beer salesman. It also gives me the "sorry not sorry" vibe about not being available. JMO

It's a notification that he's on the show. Like he put that there to be clever. Also, even if he likes to travel, so does Becca.

We can't really predict what moves she's going to make post-show when it comes to her life, so it's difficult to speculate lifestyle decisions when we don't even know what her goals are.

Is this your opinion or do you have proof that it's an indication he was on the show?

His IG scap on the first page of his thread was captured the night he was on the ATFR and it already had that comment on there.

I know someone who had that career, he travelled a lot for his job. I'm not sure if it's the same for Blake but I could take that comment as a reference to his job as well.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Does anyone have a sense of how often Becca travels for work? I see on Blake's IG bio there's a section with an airplane emoji that says "probably out of town." IMO, that gives me the vibe he travels a ton probably to promotional events being a beer salesman. It also gives me the "sorry not sorry" vibe about not being available. JMO

It's a notification that he's on the show. Like he put that there to be clever. Also, even if he likes to travel, so does Becca.

We can't really predict what moves she's going to make post-show when it comes to her life, so it's difficult to speculate lifestyle decisions when we don't even know what her goals are.

Is this your opinion or do you have proof that it's an indication he was on the show?

His IG scap on the first page of his thread was captured the night he was on the ATFR and it already had that comment on there.

I know someone who had that career, he travelled a lot for his job. I'm not sure if it's the same for Blake but I could take that comment as a reference to his job as well.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers

Opinion. Contestants in the past have had cute-sy descriptions on their social media pages during filming. That's just what it seems like to me.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:55 pm

I think Jason's date happened at 4/29 Thailand Time.
There is a 10+ hour time difference between Thailand and LA and it takes 24 hours to get there.
If they left at 4/25 right after RC (meaning 4/26 around 1:00 am), they will arrive Thailand at 4/27 afternoon.
And maybe 4/28 for filming intro and rest and 4/29 first overnight date.
If they didn't take the 4/26 midnight flight, they would probably arrive at 4/27 night or 4/28 morning.

Aunties_Love wrote:OK, read through all the posts but don't see anywhere which day Jason had his date?  Did the poster on reddit say?  I am looking at the filming schedule and wondering how to line things up and considering the amount of travel days or days off, wondered if they actually fit a FD in earlier:

4/26: Travel
4/27: Travel
4/28: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)  BLAKE, GARRETT, JASON = Chiang Mai, Thailand
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5:  9th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:12 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz So glad you brought the news over before it came from Real ChurchLady.
I hope she picks the dark horse, Jason. The other two seem like hotdogs, one is Pee Wee Herman 2.0 or a caucasian Steve Urcle.  and the other looks like Chris Soules 1.5.

I don’t hope she picks Jason, but your comparisons make me spitcoffee

Well if anyone follows this year’s NCAA men’s basketball, I’d like to compare
Colton: Duke, (almost)everyone hates them!
Jason: Loyola Chicago, the Cinderella who didn’t make it to the top
Blake: Michigan, classy (coach and players)! (my team!)
Garrett: Villanova, (almost) everyone’s pick for number 1

Colton is out, if RS is right. Let’s see if the rest will play out as my NCAA analogy.

I guess I am in the minority then as I did my psychology internship at Duke and I definitely don't hate them. That said, I think the best team won this year.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
Diana wrote:I hadn’t seen this mentioned but it’s interesting. Becca’s mom commented on this post about Garrett and Becca. She hasn’t commented on any other posts about Colton, Jason or Blake that i have seen.

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 A4ed1c10
https://instagram.com/p/Bh-X8ckFRQG/

Becca's mom is probably reading Reality Steve. And believing him.

Or maybe she talked to Becca and knew Garrett was the front runner?
Anyway, I think it’s interesting she wants those pictures.

I think it was Ali's season (correct me if I am wrong) but one of the reasons I was convinced that she had picked Chris L. was that her mom made several what seemed to be pro Chris comments on social media.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXdz9VvQxzI

sympathizes = 2 men race?? 1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:19 am

It seemed like the guy said 2 guys and CH went along no with it. No hints from him, imo. I hope he’s right that it’s a great group of guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:28 am

The title of the vid - Chris Harrison Says 'Bachelorette' Becca 'Definitely Sympathizes' With Arie After Dramatic Split …

I'm sure she now understands production interference and keeping certain contestants because she had to. IMHO.

He doesn't know if she'll go down the same road? Foreshadowing? I'm sure she will be conflicted until she has a light bulb moment the morning of the FRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXdz9VvQxzI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:32 am

It does sound a bit like CH was implying that Becca's really into her final men, and is having a hard time choosing like arie? Not sure though, but it does sounds like he was hinting in that way

Last edited by teambigrach on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:40 am

Does Becca have a better understanding of the lead position? I’m sure she does. Will she go down the same road as a Arie? I highly doubt it. Will she accept the proposal of one guy then a month later end the engagement and get engaged to F2? rofl cantstopl hehehe
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 am

It has not happened for a quite a while, but the possibility always remains that she may choose a guy because well, she kind of has to and really does not want the guy, more less love him. 
This used to happen quite a bit in the earlier shows and still does with TB. 
Should that happen, I don't think that will go over well the rainbow/unicorn fans. 
Seldom does a lead come out of this experience without going through some heat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 am

I tend to not 100 percent believe anything CH says tbh. JMO. She may sympathize with Arie but to me that's just a load of bull to make people like Arie again. JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou