SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Wed May 02, 2018 8:18 am

I am not surprised one bit to hear these things about Becca. She’s proven herself to be a wonderful person. I find myself really rooting for her happiness.

I hope she finds a gem because she is one. All JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Wed May 02, 2018 9:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sVn125gEM4

This cracked me up, bc they listed Ryan's occupation as "unknown' laugh out loud. Its amazing how time flies..now Becca has weeded out her men to just 3. I hope shortly she finds her HEA with a wonderful man. I believe all 3 are there for "the right reasons"(gag! laugh out loud) ..so it depends on what she is looking for. I truly wish her all happiness in the world. :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 am

LiboLRC wrote:Yeah Nick they guy that has been 4 times in the show talked back to Producers LMAO, hey maybe they like Becca so much they are going to give her an spin-off of her own.

At that point in the game, Nick's season was long over. He had no obligations left to them so I can totally see him turning them down to film the break up and just because he turned them down, doesn't mean he had to be nasty about it. IMO He has always been polite and true to himself. Despite all the predictions that his season would be a tawdry, sex fest, Nick only slept with Vanessa...no doubt, much to the producers chagrin. I can only hope that Becca is strong enough and holds to her own principles in the same way.

I realise that since Becca is the lead and has to carry the show, there are things she has to do that she may not in real life, but that doesn't mean that she can't be kind and thoughtful to her guys. She appears to be a smart, kind and caring person and apparently very well liked by all who come into contact with her. It is hard to balance the needs of the show, the guys and her own needs and principles, but I hope that she still manages not to totally sell her soul to the devil that is this franchise. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Does the F1 always get the last fantasty date (during actual filming not the order they air them?) RS posted Jason had the first one, Garrett second and Blake's is tomorrow.

I am just curious.

This is the first time in a while I think I think all of the final 3. Good luck Becca.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Diana wrote:Does the F1 always get the last fantasty date (during actual filming not the order they air them?) RS posted Jason had the first one, Garrett second and Blake's is tomorrow.

I am just curious.

This is the first time in a while I think I think all of the final 3. Good luck Becca.

This stuck out to me as well. Could it be the opposite? That she is planning on eliminating him?

I know RS has provided this filming info in the past. Does anyone know it?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Wed May 02, 2018 2:39 pm

The order doesn’t mean anything because they change the last dates winner day every season( mostly)

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2018 2:54 pm

I couldn't find in previous filming schedules in the archives here in the forum who had what date order in the filming of the ette seasons. All just had the date of filming, no person listed. I didn't look at the bachelor seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Here's are all our F1's, their 1:1s and HTD orders from our archives.  I didn't go back any further than that.  If further back is needed, someone else will have to dig.  laugh out loud  If I typed something wrong or missed something, feel free to add to or let me know and I'll edit and add.

Ette's:
Jordan (week 5,7 1:1s, 4th HTD)
Shawn (week 5)
Josh (week 5,7 1:1s, 4th HTD)
Chris (week 5,7, 3rd HTD) Brooks (1,7 4th HTD)
Jef (week 5,7 1:1s, 2nd HTD)
J.P. (week 3,6 1:1s, 3rd HTD)

Bach:
Vanessa (week 3, 7 1:1s, 4th HTD)
Lauren (week 3,7 1:1s, 4th HTD)
Whitney (week 3,7 :1s, 4th HTD)
Nikki (week 5,7 1:1s, 2nd HTD)
Catherine (week 6 1:1s, 2nd HTD)
Courtney (week 2, 7 1:1s, 4th HTD)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p24-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Wait, that's not what I wanted. I'll keep checking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed May 02, 2018 3:07 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Diana wrote:Does the F1 always get the last fantasty date (during actual filming not the order they air them?) RS posted Jason had the first one, Garrett second and Blake's is tomorrow.

I am just curious.

This stuck out to me as well. Could it be the opposite? That she is planning on eliminating him?

I know RS has provided this filming info in the past. Does anyone know it?
I do not think they show the fantasy dates in the order that they were in when they put them on the show. So only someone in production could know if Becca requested them in a certain order. I found this article interesting- http://www.thisisinsider.com/bachelor-bachelorette-secrets-facts-2017-3#
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Bryan went last on Rachel's season, according to Rachel on Eric's podcast today.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed May 02, 2018 3:11 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Bryan went last on Rachel's season, according to Rachel on Eric's podcast today.
So that would be Blake.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou