SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am

Joy15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It would make sense to me if the lead saved the final FD for the F1 which I'm sure they have a good idea who that person is IMHO.

i have the same thought process...It's been a while since i'm thinking Blake is her F1, and she already knew it pre/right after HTD IMO. Interesting that Blake got the last 1: 1 on episode 7 and the last FD.

Even in MeAndi season, where the F1 vs F2 were edited to have a close race, Josh got the last FD, after Nick, IIRC from MeAndi's "tell all" book. snipped

Personally, from what i've gathered so far... Jason seems to be locked in the F2. He got the 1:1 dates on 3-6 episode pattern ala Nick 1.0 and the 3:1 date on epis 7 ala Nick 2.0 laugh out loud. My guess is whoever doesn't get the girl between Blake/Garrett would be the best candidate for next Bachelor, hence needs to go at F3. My money is still on Blake as the F1, while Garret might be a fan fav, and perhaps got the similar edit of "worthy of love" ala Benji given his back story.  He could follow Rachel's pathway as fan favorite FIR recipient to be the next lead.  I wouldn't mind seeing Garrett as next lead, since he got some serious whipped skills. laugh out loud. All JMO. TWT

To add to that Nick was the FIR guy. IA same thoughts about Garrett, I'm not convinced just yet he is her F1 and wouldn't be surprised if he was F2 or F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 pm

I haven't seen anything to convince me it is set-in-stone that Garett is F1. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Thu May 03, 2018 12:43 pm

She must know who her f1 is by now. I mean they only got next week of filming. It still think garrett is f1. But if blake wins ill scream of joy. I like him better for some reason.

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu May 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Zileiram wrote:She must know who her f1 is by now. I mean they only got next week of filming. It still think garrett is f1. But if blake wins ill scream of joy. I like him better for some reason.

I also think that she knows by now (and perhaps for some time) who she is choosing.  Where things get complicated is in the production of the storyline and the coaxing/editing to "be torn between 2"; "be torn between the F1 and knowing if her heart is ready to love anyone else right now"; "be unable to trust so she doesn't know if she'll pick anyone", etc.  

No matter who we like (and I haven't seen anywhere near enough to know who that is), if she can steer a steady course through TPTB manipulation and if she has found someone with whom she sees a potential future, then I say good for her!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Relalou wrote:
I also think that she knows by now (and perhaps for some time) who she is choosing.  Where things get complicated is in the production of the storyline and the coaxing/editing to "be torn between 2"; "be torn between the F1 and knowing if her heart is ready to love anyone else right now"; "be unable to trust so she doesn't know if she'll pick anyone", etc.  

No matter who we like (and I haven't seen anywhere near enough to know who that is), if she can steer a steady course through TPTB manipulation and if she has found someone with whom she sees a potential future, then I say good for her!

Good Post I agree

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 03, 2018 1:36 pm

IMO, Becca will have no problem acting the part with the other guys who are not her F1. In other words, I definitely don’t see her as having a breakdown to have to go through the motions with the other guys. She doesn’t seem as emotional as some others in the past. The only time we really saw her cry/upset was during her break up with Arie. MO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 03, 2018 1:41 pm

I don't see her breaking any patterns either. That is production and editing teams.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Astrobach wrote:@GuardianAngel Question since this is my first time around here for a season: does this Forum keeps going as the season begins and until it ends.? Do we discuss as the shows airs? And is there a way to review previous season’s to compare? Thanks and sorry if this is OT.

Sorry I missed this post.

There will be episode threads to live post during each episode. This is the only time we do not need to insert IMO.

Once the season is over, there will be a fan thread for the hopefully happy couple, and a General Discussion thread. We have a statistic's thread to refer back to when checking for who had what date during what epi and various other stats,  that we carry forward each season. Home page - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  The Bachelor - Bachelorette - Statistics - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Anyone can add to the stat's thread or any General Discussion thread for that matter, because the more info we carry over the easier it is to look for something we may need to compare.

Statistics

The season for sleuthers begins anytime, like  now, searching for possible contestants for TB.

I'm not sure what you want to compare, but the only way to compare is looking through the old locked threads. All the old locked threads get filed in Archives. Home Page - Scroll Down towards the end - Completed Shows - Archived - Other Locked or Inactive Forums

However there are hundreds of threads.

Completed shows

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Just another point of view, they say absence makes the heart go fonder, so it could also be to psychologically influence the final one's feelings to make them more ready to propose by having them wait for the last Fantasy Date. Realistically, when you think of the lead and their emotions with the process of possibly having intimate relations with several before you get to the one you are really interested in is twisted. No wonder Sean has been the only successful bachelor when choosing his final one right out of the gate, since he abstained. The other Bachelors never seem to get it right and have regrets later, like Arie and Jason duh .

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel. I had seen the threads but thought they were locked. It’s amazing the material that is available. Great work!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 03, 2018 4:17 pm

@Astrobach the threads are locked, but that is to prevent further comments in old, archived threads.  But being locked does not prevent you from looking in them.  search and read in there anytime.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 03, 2018 4:33 pm

I just noticed that RS has not reiterated his claim that Becca is going to pick Garrett. Having Peter flashbacks Steve? Haha.

I was thinking he would say something in his most recent column - something like "at this point it's pretty set in stone that she'll pick Garrett" like he did with Jojo and Andi, but he didn't. Maybe he's received conflicting information. Maybe that's even how he knows the order of the dates...

Perhaps things took a turn at hometowns, or Steve had incorrect information all along.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou