SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Joy15 wrote:RS is doing everything he can -posting salty tweets, doing a smoke show-  to cover up the fact that he has no idea who the F1 is, this late in the game rofl

It's my bet, he doesn't know because we have not yet determined who is final one. cantstopl  He follows their social media and this board just like we do!!!!

So so true..he got it dead wrong on Des season mostly because there were several spoilers on this board confirming Brooks as the F1 IMO. As weird as it may sound, i have been a curious observant of his F1 spoiler since Des's..so i like to keeping tabs on what he spilled giggling . Let's see for this season...

you would think he would just gonna go with that initial spoiler...Alas..he just snapped on his column Unfortunately, I don’t have your answer yet. Filming ended last Thursday in the Maldives. When I get the confirmation that I need about the ending, you will have it. Obviously I’d like to have it right this time (as opposed to being wrong initially a couple times in the last few seasons). When I get the confirmation I need, you’ll know. I know that’s not the answer you’re looking for, but it just shows how “spoiled” you’ve become, which means I’m doing my job.

Out of curio, i checked Jojo's, of which he bragged he knew it was Jojo-Jordan show early on. He spoiled Jo3 engagement on May 19, 4 days before the premiere on May 23. For Rachel, he released Peter spoiler on May 17, prior to premiere on May 22. So, i expect him to release his final spoiler 4-5 days before Becca's premiere this season, which basically 1 week from today. Let's see if he suffers an initial mouth diarrhea again this season.. laugh out loud

ITA with GA...I think i like Becca and her F3 enough to wish RS is right with his final spoiler. Man, i could never forget how Brooks desperately needed to go on a cruise to escape from people congratulating him all friggin season laugh out loud while Des hitting the road with Chris in multiple SHVs.  I would love for Becca and her F1 to get people rooting for them as a beloved couple. heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Joy15 wrote:snipped?

ITA with GA...I think i like Becca and her F3 enough to wish RS is right with his final spoiler. snipped💓

Me? I don't care what RS spoils or who Becca chooses. I like to sleuth. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 pm

RS has always made it clear that he doesn’t get why anyone would bother sleuthing when they can just wait for his spoilers. He doesn’t want to admit that we can find things out without his help, imo.

I prefer watching the beginning of the season unspoiled so I liked the days before he started spoiling. I remember fondly the early days of looking at candles, sun, & hair parts and I'm glad it’s still being done. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 70 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Does anyone have the link for when Chris Harrison is going to announce the men on facebook live in 2 hours..?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Astrobach wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
OMG!!! They’re all home!!! They’re all posting on IG!!! Lets dissect every word, sentence, smile, location, and explore their inner soul through a picture!!!!! Bahahahahahahaha
4:59 PM · 16 mai 2018

What’s Up with this guy? Is he so jealous that he has to post nasty comments that seem to points right at this Forum ... he has learned SO MUCH from it - for sure he is READING right now- and yet makes fun of the systematic ways that are used to fund clues.  Can’t wait for his ‘ Earth shattering’ new podcast... spitcoffee

Hey Steve if you are reading: if all our sleuther's info annoys you so much, quit snooping over here and get your own clues. #Hasn'tgotone

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Here is the live stream. Intresting that CH says Blake and Becca have a great connection and sweet that he mentioned Garrett was the guy who was always focused and cared about Becca (reminds me of Bryan last year jmo). JMO
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10157514678077846/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Thanks!! cant wait to watch it. *Awh CH comments sound rlly sweet

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

5 to Watch: http://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-top-5-bachelorette-contestants-becca-kufrin/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 17, 2018 2:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Astrobach wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
OMG!!! They’re all home!!! They’re all posting on IG!!! Lets dissect every word, sentence, smile, location, and explore their inner soul through a picture!!!!! Bahahahahahahaha
4:59 PM · 16 mai 2018

What’s Up with this guy? Is he so jealous that he has to post nasty comments that seem to points right at this Forum ... he has learned SO MUCH from it - for sure he is READING right now- and yet makes fun of the systematic ways that are used to fund clues.  Can’t wait for his ‘ Earth shattering’ new podcast... spitcoffee

Hey Steve if you are reading:  if all our sleuther's info annoys you so much, quit snooping over here and get your own clues.  #Hasn'tgotone

As much as it pains me to say it, he does have a point. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Anyone else getting that vibe they are trying to set up Garrett for the next Bachelor laugh out loud? JMO but I don't remember a time the F1 was in the five to watch omg please ignore this part as I clearly have short term memory loss rofl

Last edited by Diana on Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:5 to Watch: http://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-top-5-bachelorette-contestants-becca-kufrin/
Garrett is in the 5 to watch

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4782p828-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-4#1321909

JoJo - Jordan in the 5 to watch

https://www.romper.com/p/5-bachelorette-2016-contestants-to-watch-out-for-according-to-chris-harrison-10501

Rachel - Bryan was in the 5 to watch

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-front-milton-bryce-jedidiah-photo-151427106.html

Kaitlyn - Shawn was not in the 5 to watch

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-2015-contestants-to-watch-1410852/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Whitney, Jef, Courtney and Shayne were all in the 5 to Watch too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou