SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by FMG2015 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm

So Colton must have a young niece or nephew she met at dinner. I have not stalked his SM but why else would they be in a children's boutique.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:27 pm

It’s hard to judge there chemistry because there just shopping around for children’s things but she was pulling him and holding on to him and at the end up the 2nd video she playfully slapped his but a few times. It’s hard to compare this to the other guys because there isn’t much footage to go off of.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Kind of tough to judge chemistry while they shop for toys for children and in such a small space. It does look kind of awkward, but she did give him a little booty tap at the end of one of the videos, so who knows laugh out loud

That little butt tap was so cute! laugh out loud

My guess is that Becca's kept him around because they're relationship is probably easy and fun, like she knows its not going to lead anywhere serious (a corrine type situation maybe?)

Also, more drama for the producers to work with since he might be the most disliked guy along with jordan who was eliminated before.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm

It honestly looks like she's just tapping on his side/leg and he's so tall that it seems like his butt. It's as if she's putting in some effort to be affectionate, but not too much.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:58 pm

I get a friend vibe...
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:03 pm

I saw plenty of chemistry. She initiated in the first vid her arm into his arm.  This appears to be the second vid since they are paying for their purchases.

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Captu284

then arms around each other

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Captu285

and later tapping the butt

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Captu286

They were arm in arm until they walked towards the merchandise.

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Captu287

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:04 pm

@1funnyfish If it’s not directly on his butt, she’s pretty close to it on his upper leg and the side of his butt. Given how low her hand is and his height behind the counter, that tap IMO probably wouldn’t be caught on camera because it’s too low. IMO, that could be a sign that she potentially likes to be affectionate with him regardless if a camera will catch it or not.

I personally don’t think she’s picking Colton, but I do think she’s probably attracted to him and has fun with him. I don’t think he’s there just strictly for the drama.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 pm

I don't see her picking him with Blake and Garrett around but she seems more into him than Jason just based on that little video. IMHO.

I am glad we finally got SOMETHING. laugh out loud I was getting inpatient

I want Becca to be happy just not with Colton.mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 3552228123

all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I saw plenty of chemistry. She initiated in the first vid her arm into his arm.  This appears to be the second vid since they are paying for their purchases. then arms around each other and lat
I agree with all of this. The fact that she tapped his but says a lot to me but that is JMO.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:11 pm

After seeing all of these snippets of interaction, I see Becca being a playful and affectionate lead who truly enjoys spending time with all of her finalists. She makes sure she is “in the moment” with each guy.
Based on body language shown so far, it’s hard for me to tell which direction she will go.
Now if only someone could scope out her fantasy dates. They could be more telling.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Now I feel relieved because she's definitely not picking him imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:Now I feel relieved because she's definitely not picking him imo.
I think RS is right and girlfriend is picking Garrett (IMO) nothing has really come close to their chemistry and that was week four we are comparing to everyone else's HTD's. All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou