SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 8:30 am

@Aunties_Love thanks so much for putting the names on the guys! yes

@mercieme As of right now, AshleyI isn't following any of Becca's contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by albean99 Fri May 18, 2018 8:51 am

Those are too funny. hehehe I'll have to check out the rest. I also wish they’d try a different type of bio pics. They've always been so bad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am

Lol I am majorly turned off by this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

From the pics of episode one on ABC's Bachelorette site looks like longhaired Leo the stuntman may kiss Becca on the first night!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 am

I’m looking forward to this season because of Becca and I find I tend to like guys I didn’t think I would and vice versa.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:Lol I am majorly turned off by this season.

I doubt that I am gonna like the outcome, but I think it may be entertaining. She's got some characters on this season and MF and company have a lot to work with. Plus I do love Becca.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 18, 2018 2:05 pm

She comes off as very genuine to me imo. I wish her the best. 1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 3552228123

“At the end of the day too, I love my career and I love having the drive to wake up and go to work every day. So I still always want that,” Kufrin told Us Weekly exclusively at the Bachelor slot machine unveiling in Las Vegas on Thursday, May 17. “I still want to try to get back to my life as normal as possible and eventually start a family, have children and have a career, have my partner have his own career, everything. I don’t want this to change me too much. I still want to be the same old Becca that I was at the beginning.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-kufrin-i-dont-want-the-bachelorette-to-change-me/

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Diana wrote:She comes off as very genuine to me imo. I wish her the best. 1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 3552228123

“At the end of the day too, I love my career and I love having the drive to wake up and go to work every day. So I still always want that,” Kufrin told Us Weekly exclusively at the Bachelor slot machine unveiling in Las Vegas on Thursday, May 17. “I still want to try to get back to my life as normal as possible and eventually start a family, have children and have a career, have my partner have his own career, everything. I don’t want this to change me too much. I still want to be the same old Becca that I was at the beginning.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/becca-kufrin-i-dont-want-the-bachelorette-to-change-me/

That quote reminds me of Blake's ABC bio released yesterday about him being a believer in independence as a crucial element of loving someone. "...have a career, have my partner have his own career..."

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Diana wrote:She comes off as very genuine to me imo. I wish her the best. 1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 75 3552228123

I love that she said this because it's in line with who she is as a person imo. She doesn't strike me as the type who's going to change or mold herself into an image of what she thinks a man is looking for, and I do think this franchise needs more women who are willing to speak up about their independence and wanting to continue pursuing a career while also having a family. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 18, 2018 3:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I love that she said this because it's in line with who she is as a person imo. She doesn't strike me as the type who's going to change or mold herself into an image of what she thinks a man is looking for, and I do think this franchise needs more women who are willing to speak up about their independence and wanting to continue pursuing a career while also having a family. Jmo.

This! IA with it all.. Another reason her and Arie were never a match especially on ATFR when he brought up her work and her being independent as a reason for his wandering eyes no no

Anyway i do find it funny how Blake says the same things as her regarding the independence etc...makes me wonder if they spoke about this a lot in their relationship? or if he could well be f1? question

JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm

it could be concidence & Blake is f1 but at the same time it seems like the theme is independence because Arie said she is indepedent & the promo mentioned it while they were still filming. so it can be Blake is f1 or production told her to talk about being independent or she just happened to talk about it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm not saying that the quote matchup means he is F1, just wanted to mention it sounds similar to what she said. ABC wrote it, not him anyways. Just seems like they want the same thing, which is probably why he made it far.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou