SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 pm

No I don't believe it will be a panel of judges. What I think is that the mystery suitor will be doing the "judging" behind the scenes although if they reach the end they will need to get a "seal of approval" from a trusted family member. At least that is how I read this paragraph:

Each one-hour episode of The Proposal will follow the male or female daters as they attempt to woo the secret suitor in first impression and beachwear rounds, answer pressing romantic questions, and then strive to receive a seal of approval from the suitor's most-trusted family member as the final test. After each of those four rounds, the daters who fail to connect are eliminated, until only two are left. The final two will then meet their mystery guy or gal and propose. ABC's description of the series asks: Will there be a marriage proposal that can’t be refused?

source

The "pageant style" is the fact that there are 4 rounds of competition: 1- first impression (like formal gowns?) 2-beachwear 3-romantic questions 4-seal of approval from trusted family member

Back to top Go down

tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Such a dumb idea. But oh well, this kinda stuff sells. Obvi, since here we are! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:31 pm

@havadrpepper ahh ok thanks. For some reason I thought it was a panel of judges.

So we can blame the family when they choose the wrong person. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 pm

aviej wrote:Ironic that Jesse Palmer who didn't want to be associated with the franchise is now hosting a Bach related show.

He also does another show called Daily News.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

WTF??!! speechless When I first heard about the new show, I thought it was a late April Fool's Joke or something. But the thought of TPTB actually bringing this project to fruition is making me question their mental health. I'm also side eyeing the higher-ups at ABC. Suspect no no I mean, why on Earth would they agree to endorse something so ludicrous and trashy? Year after year, I have the mindset that there's no possible way that Fleiss can sink any lower, but this takes the cake, literally. I mean, what is up with this guy's obsession with proposals? no idea scratch

It'll be very interesting to see who agrees to actually go on this trainwreck of a show. How much do you guys think the contestants/leads will get paid? And I'll bet you anything that The Proposal won't last past the first season because the concept behind it is so outlandishly ridiculous, that there's no way anyone with an ounce of self-respect will want to participate. JMO. Whew. That was a mouthful. Sorry about the rant. laugh out loud

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:32 pm

A proposal in the real world is different than a proposal in Bachelor Nation. For most people in Bachelor Nation a proposal means we’ll date and see what happens. Most of the couples break up. I don’t see anything different with this show.

Bringing back former contestants of the franchise will make it more interesting. I’ll watch an episode and then decide.  I ended up liking Winter Games. The Proposal may be just as entertaining  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:49 pm

This reminds me of The Dating Game in the 70's, three contestants on the other side of the partition and the person chooses one after asking questions. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This reminds me of The Dating Game in the 70's, three contestants on the other side of the partition and the person chooses one after asking questions. laugh out loud

At least there weren't proposals on that show!  And, hopefully, there won't be any serial killers on the new show.

Dating Game Serial Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 pm

@havadrpepper I totally remember that serial killer story now that you mentioned it! affraid

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 am

The shows name is the same as my favorite romantic comedy w/ Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Now that's all I can think about when I see this thread laugh out loud

Anyways this sounds like a train wreck but I'll probably watch laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 tv - The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 am

@GuardianAngel
The Dating Game! or Love Connection! I loved them both.
Didn't serial killer Rodney Alcala go on one of them?  High hopes for the show! High hopes!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

@Linds911 and that's all that comes up while trying to find info on potential contestants. laugh out loud

@Kashathediva yes @havadrpepper posted the link upthread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
whit90
Maddy
Sprite
blueblues
albean99