SELECT CONTENT

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Kels0012 wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-proposal-contestant-accused-of-facilitating-sexual-assault/

That is horrendous!

I saw that tweet with his pic on the left in the link @Sprite posted. I remember thinking another long haired guy, must be in the script to cast at least one with long hair. No wonder I couldn't find any tweets, I knew they were deleted because I saw them, I just didn't know why.

I'm glad she finally spoke out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:14 am

I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but I find it completely silly all the way around. JMHO.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:45 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:54 pm

He's acting surprised please... he/they should do better research and background checks. no no no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:He's acting surprised please... he/they should do better research and background checks. no no no no

Not that I actually want to defend MF...pig that he is...but, in this case he is correct. How is he supposed to know about something where there is no record? This isn't like the Lincoln situation where someone was charged, but had not yet gone to trial. This is a situation that only came to light when the woman...and apparently later more women...saw this creep on previews for the show.

That said, they definitely should do better research and background checks. I would think that all the psych testing they do would be helpful with stuff like this...although I don't doubt they use this to pick people for drama rather than to weed out the psychos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 pm

IA with @Sprite on this case. What I don’t get is why these guys go on national tv knowing that someone is bound to out them? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Ah yeah I get what you both said. I read ABC is going to pull the episode he is in.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:49 pm

albean99 wrote:IA with @Sprite on this case. What I don’t get is why these guys go on national tv knowing that someone is bound to out them? no idea

I really don't know, but maybe they are so confident that they feel safe and/or above the law? Maybe they are thrill seekers and this is a way of upping the ante/danger/thrill? Maybe they are subconsciously looking to get caught?

Who knows, but either way this stuff makes my skin crawl.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am

God, I can't believe that this keeps happening. no no When I first read about this, I was horrified and sickened. Those poor girls. This motherf***** should be behind bars, period. Honestly, I don't believe a word that comes out Fleiss' slimy mouth anymore. Because we all know that TPTB don't give a crap about any of the contestants or their well-being. If they did, then they would actually make an effort to properly vet these people and weed out the bad seeds. They need to nip this in the bud now, before it's too late. One of these days, something really bad is probably going to end up happening (something they won't be able to recover from) and that's when the franchise will end.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:IA with @Sprite on this case. What I don’t get is why these guys go on national tv knowing that someone is bound to out them? no idea

I really don't know, but maybe they are so confident that they feel safe and/or above the law? Maybe they are thrill seekers and this is a way of upping the ante/danger/thrill? Maybe they are subconsciously looking to get caught?

Who knows, but either way this stuff makes my skin crawl.

These guys are either that narcissistic/arrogant or that stupid. I'm going with all of the above.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:02 pm

The Lincoln situation is inexcusable but Fleiss is right about the guy from the Proposal. Unless there was a written record of what this guy did, there wouldn't be any reason for the show to think he couldn't be on the show. That being said they need to put a better vetting system in place for casting the next seasons of these shows.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 DglgDYEXcAAx8t7
The Proposal @TheProposalTV
Congrats to Ashlee and Jordan! We can’t wait to see where their relationship goes next! (Hopefully it’s Fiji…) #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/AS4wSraYb6
The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ov-59mQFwPSD-GqV
We love a couple that can have fun together! While we're waiting on that honeymoon, here's a peek at Ashlee and Jordan's dating life after the show! #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/Kwu5ZpfTM4
The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Dgt2fyHV4AATgZ1
Let's just say Ashlee and Jordan have started this relationship on the right note already. #TheProposal pic.twitter.com/qyWnM5aCPp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Proposal - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
whit90
Maddy
Sprite
blueblues
albean99