SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Empty Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Previous threads here

GuardianAngel wrote:theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 30946286_732936727095842_4858122329814728704_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTc2ODgwNzg1MTgxODc4MzY5NQ%3D%3D

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 30830941_161281271234384_2685815372866650112_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTc2ODcyNjgwNTA3MjkyMDA5OQ%3D%3D

ariejr IG Story

Maddy wrote:theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 DcBMTe4VAAA1iF_
Arie Luyendyk Jr.@ariejr
Sydney!

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/990875880246292481

magicmoments wrote:She is so lucky! I always wanted to go there!

Macswife8 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Right? What a horrible life: new home, Australia, Iceland, Spain. A guy that loves her. 
Some people can't win.

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 3806527698 Also he takes her shopping, she gets a message from him and Tatum. Yeah, what a life. Like she said at Machu Picchu, "very lucky". I agree, some people just can't win. cantstopl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:42 pm

They are both glowing! I'm glad to see they are enjoying life!

Back to top Go down

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Macswife8 Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm

A couple of photos I found and the second one cracked cantstopl  me up. Maybe it's just me but it hit me funny, looks like he left in a hurry.   cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiO6tSRnGlH/?taken-by=teamlariefan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPPxO_nnUy/?taken-by=teamlariefan
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 am

Arie and Lauren at the Opera Bar Sydney

https://instagram.com/p/BiRGaQ6AKz7/

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 81f63e10
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed May 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Just skimmed through the Almost Famous podcast, and with respect to this thread/Arie & Lauren if you don't feel like listening to it all, here are some of their tidbits mentioned on the pod: 1) Ben noted that they aren't slowing down, and is also kinda envious of the life those two are leading. Ben and Ashley mention that they wouldn't be surprised if they were the first of the couples to get married, as they've said before IIRC, and that if Arie and Lauren don't have a TV wedding that they'll probably just go ahead and get married either way this year. (Sidenote: As an aspiring world-traveler, I basically have the same sentiments as Ben envy-wise there haha...their IG and lives look so fantastic and they're both glowing. I think it's pretty funny to look back on Arie's season and remember him thinking that his life would remain relatively boring post-show as it seemed pre-show and almost warning the women of that. But he and Lauren are definitely living an awesome life together right now--between the racing and the real-estatin' amongst the two of them--and IMO that would not have been as achievable without their compatible personalities/lifestyles and, the romantic in me says, the love they have for one another. They both have a go-with-the-flow attitude from their upbringings, with grounding from their establishment in Scottsdale, and it's just really fun to watch that kind of life from a Bach-fan-perspective...for me at least.)

2) Ashley and JP were on (two people who I simply adore  Praying ) and Ashley responded to a question along the lines of which people she really enjoyed watching on the show since her season. She mentioned that, oddly enough, she really enjoyed watching Arie--for all the other seasons she felt like eh, ok, but with Arie's season, she was really into it. Ashley liked him and thought he was sincere, and felt like he was really listening to the women, responding with truthful and sincere responses (excluding the whole debacle at the end, obviously).

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 pm

TheLurker wrote: I think it's pretty funny to look back on Arie's season and remember him thinking that his life would remain relatively boring post-show as it seemed pre-show and almost warning the women of that. But he and Lauren are definitely living an awesome life together right now--between the racing and the real-estatin' amongst the two of them--and IMO that would not have been as achievable without their compatible personalities/lifestyles and, the romantic in me says, the love they have for one another. They both have a go-with-the-flow attitude from their upbringings, with grounding from their establishment in Scottsdale, and it's just really fun to watch that kind of life from a Bach-fan-perspective...for me at least.)

Thanks for your perspective TheLurker.  

I had similar thoughts.  People might have thought they would stay in Scottsdale, sitting on the patio wearing sweaters going to bed at 9:00 p.m. chatting with his folks every night.  But instead it has been travel, experiences and they appear to be moving their life forward.  They seem like two peas in a pod.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 02, 2018 9:50 pm

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F05%2Fscreen-shot-2018-05-01-at-12-55-36-pm
http://people.com/home/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-fiancee-lauren-burnham-australia-vacation-photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed May 02, 2018 10:00 pm

Meant2B22 wrote:Arie and Lauren at the Opera Bar Sydney

https://instagram.com/p/BiRGaQ6AKz7/

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 81f63e10

Beautiful picture of them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 02, 2018 10:02 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr.@ariejr
I’ll shave my legs when you shave your face” -Lauren.
I think we’ve reached a whole new level of comfort with each other
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 2498057887
Explored Freshwater Beach today
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 DcF2T9ZVwAE_vHc
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 DcF2T9bUwAEPFe-
https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/991248762948337664
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr.@ariejr
Goodbye Sydney! Off to Perth
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 DcOf7EmV4AABMIR
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 DcOf7ENV0AA0Wua
https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/991812229086539776
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 02, 2018 10:21 pm

nice pics from April 14
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Daw3ehqVQAAEBBN
theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 Daw3ehtVQAEF0Lu
Arie Luyendyk Jr.@ariejr
Took Lauren for a ride in the @SSuperTrucks during qualifying here in Long Beach! We took jumps at over 100mph and she still loves me!
https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/985223423142973441
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 03, 2018 1:43 am

Awesome to see them enjoying life and each other! They look very happy together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit