SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Lauren Burnham@laurenburnham91
In response to the GQ article...
She crossed a line. Nobody should have to feel bullied in their own home. That’s all I’m going to say about that. #glitter
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 6:31 pm

glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 Gty-944698204_99098619-e1527439212211
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/05/indy-500-indianapolis-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-ed-carpenter
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon May 28, 2018 7:27 pm

Maddy wrote:Lauren Burnham@laurenburnham91
In response to the GQ article...
She crossed a line. Nobody should have to feel bullied in their own home. That’s all I’m going to say about that. #glitter

Arie Luyendyk Jr@ariejr
We ended the interview because Lauren called me in tears after we invited this women into our home and was very disrespectful to her. I stand by her and she shouldn’t be made to feel like that in interviews.

Source

Not sure how appropriate this is for this thread, but I get the feeling that the reporter may have omitted some details about the end there when she presented that final conversation. She may have said more than she initially wrote down. It made me sad to hear Lauren so distraught, but it was nice to see that Arie is evidently very protective of her. All JMO.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Maddy wrote:
...in a fantastic new GQ profile, Luyendyk Jr. is now admitting how he feels “100 percent” betrayed by his supposed producer “friends” who pressured him into filming the break-up.
“It was completely edited,” he explained, vehemently disagreeing with the show coining the 40-minute break-up as the first-ever “unedited” scene in the franchise’s history. “I was told to stay on that couch. I tried to leave, and then production was like, ‘You need to go back inside. She’s finally calming down. I feel like you owe it to her to have this conversation.’ So then I went back in the house.” When pressed by GQ if Bachelor producers prevented him from leaving the house at his request, Luyendyk Jr. confirmed that was true:
“Yeah. I left, came back. I stepped away from the couch, I went back to the couch.” But they kept talking him into staying. “They cut out, obviously, production talking to me from 10 feet away,” he says, and calling it unedited “was super unfair to me.” (A spokesman for Warner Bros., which handles production for The Bachelor, declined to comment.)
Despite his feelings of betrayal, Luyendyk Jr. admits “there’s still a lot of love” for that Bachelor team, even though it lead to him being one of the most hated people in America for awhile. But things are looking up — he and Burnham will be marrying this coming January in Hawaii, although, sadly, their nuptials won’t be filmed.
http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/arie-luyendyk-jr-is-100-percent-betrayed-by-the-bachelor.html

I believe him. It really did look like he wanted to leave, but couldn't. As far as bringing the camera, I knew based on previews seasons that TP was behind this. Is he going to get in trouble for talking since he is still on the contract?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 am

"A spokesman for Warner Bros. declined to comment." Well that says everything right there.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 1:03 am

Interview with Arie at the Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach a few weeks ago.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 1:12 am

Another interview with Arie and Lauren when they were in Dallas. It just flows with these two. Btw, this is how to interview someone in a respectful manner. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 1:17 am

Fan video. Cute!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Did anyone see Lauren's latest IG story? She is shilling for Dunking Donuts, "National Donut Day" this Friday. Arie is driving the car and she is super excited about her invitation to the event. They are too cute and perfect for each other!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed May 30, 2018 5:49 pm

I personally believe Arie! I thought all along they had turned the cameras off to talk him into returning. It was pretty obvious, he tried to leave and then was forced to come back. I think back in March, Arie was going along with what they wanted him to say, that it was his idea. But now I think things have gone a little more sour between Arie and ABC producers and he's willing to speak out, something he wouldn't have been able to do if ABC was airing his wedding. I applaud Lauren and Arie for being independent in planning a small, private wedding! It's not like Arie needs their $$.

As far as Arie and Lauren speaking to the View about their venue and date just days before Becca's premiere (stealing her thunder so to speak), Lauren told the View they didn't have a choice about the timing. As well, she tweeted that same thing about the gq article that came out on the day of the premiere. What is ABC trying to do to Becca's season? JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed May 30, 2018 7:23 pm

@Mommyof2 great interviews! Thanks for bringing them over Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Thu May 31, 2018 2:43 pm

glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 31729810
glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 32443610
glitter -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 13 32764410

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjbP6WLl1If/?taken-by=craigolsen

Not sure if these photos are new (posted today) or was part of the Bachelor 22 promo.
And there are more photos on this site - http://craigcameronolsen.com ----> new ---> arie luyendyk jr
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit