Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am

Oh my goodness, so sweet!
ariejr wrote:I can’t sleep... the house is quiet, you’re next to me. I can hear your soft breath and I wonder what you’re dreaming about. I closed my eyes tonight and our future played like a beautiful romance with flashes of our wedding, travels, our children and a house full of friends, family and love. I woke up and you were wrapped in my arms, our pups on the floor next to us. Now I lay awake wanting to fast forward our lives but in the same breath push pause and not let these eyes close for too long because this is what true love feels like. Good night xo

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 pm

@TheLurker wrote:Oh my goodness, so sweet!
ariejr wrote:I can’t sleep... the house is quiet, you’re next to me. I can hear your soft breath and I wonder what you’re dreaming about. I closed my eyes tonight and our future played like a beautiful romance with flashes of our wedding, travels, our children and a house full of friends, family and love. I woke up and you were wrapped in my arms, our pups on the floor next to us. Now I lay awake wanting to fast forward our lives but in the same breath push pause and not let these eyes close for too long because this is what true love feels like. Good night xo

Source

That's beautiful! It's so nice to see people find lasting love on this show, so happy for these two love birds!
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:43 pm

A tour of their house

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

Lovely!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33271

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:33 am

Wow, that's beautiful! The white furniture gives it a clean look.
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:15 pm

What a beautiful post from the heart by Arie.

Their house is very nice! I love the simple look and yet very modern touches. I'd love a concrete counter top. I wish them many years of happiness in their new home!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51702

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:23 pm

I like their house a lot. It really fits where they live.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13278

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Beautiful house! I love their simple but elegant style. Wishing them many years of happiness.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:39 am

@TheLurker wrote:Oh my goodness, so sweet!

Source

Glad I wandered over here. heartbeat such a lovely, romantic caption.

“A thousand half-loves must be foresaken to take a whole heart home” - Rumi
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am

Awww they continue to be so cute

Very cool to see the (almost) complete home tour after the IG stories of them receiving/getting everything together.

Can’t wait to see Bachelor Wedding #3 in less than 2 months! Hawaii is amazing and I’m sure everything will be beautiful.

"Say life is giving you signs, and you're ignoring them because you're afraid of the thing they're signaling you to do. But-but then-but then you think, what if these signs are here for a reason and-and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"

You have to decide what’s most important to you - keeping your pride and getting nothing ... or taking a risk and maybe, maybe having everything”

beatingheart #Dairtofall
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1955

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 am

According to reddit, someone on the Almost Famous podcast facebook group mentioned that Lauren may have let Hayley Paige and the team designing her wedding dress know that she is expecting. Not sure about the veracity of the claim, and I do think that it is rather disrespectful of the person to leak that personal information that was surely meant in confidence. But if it's true, I guess we'll find out within the next year!

Last edited by TheLurker on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 am

@TheLurker wrote:According to reddit, someone on the Almost Famous podcast facebook group mentioned that Lauren may have let Hayley Paige and the team designing her wedding dress that she is expecting. Not sure about the veracity of the claim, and I do think that it is rather disrespectful of the person to leak that personal information that was surely meant in confidence. But if it's true, I guess we'll find out within the next year!

Humm wonder if this is the reason for his recent,really nice post. no idea If they are expecting I'm not surprised as I assumed they would be/try rather quickly after the wedding given the fact that Arie has expressed his desire to start a family very soon .I guess 2 months before is close enough. hehehe
Jolena

Female Posts : 1658

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum