SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 9:32 pm

I see they have rescheduled their Calgary trip to June 30th and tickets are sold out with only a limited number available at the door.

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 Captu322

https://www.showpass.com/arie-lauren/

@TheLurker I can change your username anytime you like without loosing your post count, FYI.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker Sun May 13, 2018 11:12 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you! But I'm going to stick with this one--pretty applicable to my life in general either way laugh out loud

^I read in one of their IG comments somewhere that they were terrified of the sharks--are shark adventures a common thing there?

^Whatever he was doing looked intricate. I can't deal with anything unless it's a t-shirt and sweats myself.  cheeky

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 32026310
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 31976410

Sources: @ariejr IG Story
@laureneburnham IG Story

Last edited by TheLurker on Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured out stuff)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Oh, these two are so cute!  Arie tying her outfit...or trying to tie it.  laugh out loud.  Him swimming under their bungalow.  Her saying, "You may never see me again" and his reply was,  "Awww, don't say that."   awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon May 14, 2018 2:03 am

@TheLurker thanks for bringing their IG stories over! Smiley

Awww the getting ready for dinner and shark ones are so cute ... especially the dinner one. Love it when a guy gently/carefully ties his girl’s dress beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 14, 2018 11:39 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 pm

:Bendog  :Bendog
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 6 31997210

So flippin' cute! (I love how both of their birthdays land in the same month too  Smiley .)
Good way as well to meet new folks and friends that are fellow dog-lovers in the neighborhood so Lauren can feel more comfortable in Scottsdale. I can't imagine that it's easy to move to a completely new city without people you know while your SO has a very established friend network in said city, so good on them for working on better integrating her and Dallas into the area, especially after all that traveling away from home.

Source: @laureneburnham IG Story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 17, 2018 7:15 pm

How cool is that? What an awesome idea! Shows they really want to get to know people.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri May 18, 2018 12:03 am

Apparently, Lauren and Arie are going to be on The View on the upcoming week??
I'm beyond confused...but...alrighty then.
If this happens to be accurate, this will be a rather interesting watch. But, idk, I'm a little scared for them tbh. Lord knows how scrutinized and crucified they're going to be for every word they say. Jmo.
Also...what a lineup: following Michelle Wolf laugh out loud.

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 21-25 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 21 - Mark Salter (co-author along with John McCain, "The RESTLESS Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations") and Teddy Kunhardt (co-producer and
director, "John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls"); "View Your Deal" with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, May 22 - The Political View with former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper (book, "Facts and Fears: Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence"); a Broadway surprise

Wednesday, May 23 - Michelle WOLF ("The Break with Michelle Wolf"); former "Bachelor" Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham

Thursday, May 24 - Snoop Dogg ("Snoop Presents The Joker's Wild"; album, "Bible of Love"); Claire Shipman and Katty Kay (book, "The Confidence Code for Girls")

Friday, May 25 (OAD: 4/17/18) - Stormy Daniels, joined by her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, sits down with the co-hosts for her first live television interview; Andrew Morton (author, "Meghan: A Hollywood Princess")
Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri May 18, 2018 12:39 am

TheLurker wrote:Apparently, Lauren and Arie are going to be on The View on the upcoming week??
I'm beyond confused...but...alrighty then.
If this happens to be accurate, this will be a rather interesting watch. But, idk, I'm a little scared for them tbh. Lord knows how scrutinized and crucified they're going to be for every word they say. Jmo.
Also...what a lineup: following Michelle Wolf laugh out loud.

Scheduled guests for the week of MAY 21-25 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, May 21 - Mark Salter (co-author along with John McCain, "The RESTLESS Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations") and Teddy Kunhardt (co-producer and
director, "John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls"); "View Your Deal" with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, May 22 - The Political View with former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper (book, "Facts and Fears: Hard Truths from a Life in Intelligence"); a Broadway surprise

Wednesday, May 23 - Michelle WOLF ("The Break with Michelle Wolf"); former "Bachelor" Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham

Thursday, May 24 - Snoop Dogg ("Snoop Presents The Joker's Wild"; album, "Bible of Love"); Claire Shipman and Katty Kay (book, "The Confidence Code for Girls")

Friday, May 25 (OAD: 4/17/18) - Stormy Daniels, joined by her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, sits down with the co-hosts for her first live television interview; Andrew Morton (author, "Meghan: A Hollywood Princess")
Source

I am afraid for them. All the ladies of the view don't like the bach show except for Mcain's daughter. this should be interesting.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 am

Oh boy. Those cackling hens laugh out loud are not going to be pleasant to A&L. Why in the world are they going on now? To talk about their wedding? Kind of weird.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri May 18, 2018 1:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh boy.  Those cackling hens laugh out loud are not going to be pleasant to A&L.  Why in the world are they going on now?  To talk about their wedding?  Kind of weird.    

Ikr? I low-key want them to RUN  in the other direction. I also vaguely recall the co-hosts discussing the season finale (what can I say...it was a really slow day at the office  :gotcha: ) and their reaction ranged from disgust to utter apathy, which IMO is totally fine, but then why have the couple on? This is just such a profoundly weird place for Arie and Lauren to be on with the facts that the ladies aren't entirely pleased with him and it's quite out of character for the couple to be doing this level of exposure currently...and on The View of all places. And if they're promoting anything, especially if it's related to their relationship like their wedding, which is just a super weird concept, why the heck do it there? There is next to no chance this will go well, IMO. Their relatively limited SM presence is already trashed on, and as much as I appreciate their lovey-dovey updates, I do like that they generally keep to themselves. (Which is why I selfishly want them to have a private wedding but with tons of pretty pictures.) All JMO.

But maybe they're promoting Becca's season? cantstopl

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 am

So confused about this View appearance laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit