SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:23 pm

suzq wrote:Starts tomorrow night, January 1st!

I've already got the series programed to record, just in case I can't watch. yes

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:28 pm

The Matchmaking Special in on now. The first episode is on in a 1/2 hour.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:24 pm

suzq wrote:The Matchmaking Special in on now.  The first episode is on in a 1/2 hour.

I'm watching the Matchmaking Special now as I DVR each episode so I can skip the commercials. Also so I can back up and and re-listen to what I missed when my husband was commenting on something or other on the show:clothes, hairstyle, etc. (He says he's reading but I know he's actually watching.  giggling )

ETA: He also "reads" during The Bachelor/Bachelorette>

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 am

I have it on the DVR since hockey is currently on. Will probably watch it tomorrow with friends since we always discuss it. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:28 am

I am so not a fan of the bachelor and bachelorette parties with the strippers and lap dances. Thought they were tacky and in very poor taste.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:54 am

I'm not a fan of the bachelor and bachelorette parties. I hope that all 4 couples get adequate screen time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Thanks for the updates. Those bachelor/ette parties are ridiculous. They need a new script.

I will keep an eye out for links. I think @Brill? we Canadians have to wait a week, but the links are usually up before we can view them.

(lots of hockey on so I can't watch anyway Smiley)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Brill and GA, stick with hockey, you are not missing much, just watched on DVR.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:26 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Brill and GA, stick with hockey, you are not missing much, just watched on DVR.

GA, you should get to see it tonight. Sorry just checked and it is not on tonight.  There were 3 episodes back to back on the W channel on Tuesday the 1st.  I agree about the bach/ette parties.  SO TACKY!!  How they think that is interesting to watch is beyond me.  There are 4 couples this time.

Last edited by Brill on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:09 pm

From Anthony's twitter. This is hilarious!

Anthony D'Amico
‏Verified account @Anthony_MAFS
Jan 1
She says she cant’t learn enough about the people and their environment, I say she likes other people’s underwear
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:From Anthony's twitter. This is hilarious!

Anthony D'Amico
‏Verified account @Anthony_MAFS
Jan 1
She says she cant’t learn enough about the people and their environment, I say she likes other people’s underwear  

Maybe she is so shocked and amazed that the underwear is so tiny now days giggling

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:00 pm

I can't think of the guys name, but he's the blondish with the beard, maybe 37?
I can't take him already, he reminds me of the firefighter, Ryan with Jackie a couple seasons ago. Now way this girl is gonna put up with him, he's annoying as he**!
I would have already told him to simmer down if it was me. His behavior AT THE ALTER, YUCK!
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 8 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
provenceguy
Linds911
Doats
nuts2uiam
suzq